10 long years for Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

nn9x50.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
Seems like your basic work you always do WS. Good lighting, color selection, blending etc... Thought from reading the title that you would have incorporated more into the graphic like a history of his 10 year journey so kinda disappointed.

Polangio

Reaction score
^^^ Thats what I was expecting, something like showing his progression, but nonetheless, it's still a good sig, 9/10

btw, care to explain the 10 years thing? I haven't watched wrestling in a long time, did he become world champ?

b52ravens

Reaction score
Looks nice, just the text is a little iffy.

seX-Power

It's great but the text is a little cumbersome; maybe separate 'WS Designs' from the main text a little more.

Highwave

Reaction score
Im happy to see someone repping henry around here.The sig is hot man.I have a problem with the text Maybe going with a bold font adding character to the statment.

tiandirenhe

Reaction score
两心相悦。2 Heart Xiang Yue.

年众多品牌纷纷用降价吸引消费者,全聚德、仿膳、稻香村、宫颐府等占北京月饼市场半数以上份额的企业均表示,今年价格有降,最高降幅近20%。本报记者李静李强 摄影报道

noumenon

Finally what? He gets to wear a bright red jumper, pretent to be an Irish midget and tag with another person stuck in mid card limbo?

Good graphic none the less..lol