• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1 Diva Gone, Diva Battle Royal

Montana

Next Big Thing (Santino Morella)

I Posted this video about 6 months about Boris Alexiev. He was intended to be brought in to replace Kurt Angle as the wrestling Machine. Heres a OVW training video:

[yt]B2u3tJDEeBA[/yt]

More videos to come.

Hes already won teh IC belt on his first showing, but how far can he go????? I think ill give him a 8.5. Not sure how well he will be accepted. He really didnt show his skills on raw either, plus he was viewed as a fan. His character will be very similar to Rocky (the movie)

Scoring Chart

10 - WWE/World Champ

9- PPV main Eventer

8 Multiple Mid card Championship

7 Mid Card Champ

6 Tag Champ

5 TV regular for at least 1 year

4 TV Regular for 6 months

3 TV Regular for 3 months

2 Win A Match

1 Debut and released

Soulpower

8.5/10... If he's allowed to wrestle his style, stiff hitting, suplexes and a lot of submission holds. If he's watered down which is likely then he gets a 7. Hopefully he'll actually be allowed to wrestle his style and he should get over with the fans if that happens.

Switchy

I dunno. it depends if WWE use him correctly. say Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore for example. if you had that chart when he broke into the main roster i would've gave him a 10 but look at how WWE have used him. It depends on the push. I cpuld see him getting an early push but then chasing mid card titles after 6 months. A lot in common with Carlito like debut title etc. If he's pushed correctly i will give a 9 but if he's used incorrectly a 6.5 unfortunately

The Ripper

8/10. with thm bringing him in as a fan i can see them letting him use his style shown in the video it would be easier to explane if he put people into subbmission and used kicks as it would take less time to learn the moves instead of him using moves which would take lots of training

xtremebadass

definitley a 7, i feel this is a one time deal, then probably moving him to ECW

Switchy

yeah i could see him in ECW. i would have sent him there first instead of throwing himin the shark tank which is raw, even if he does get ic title on his debut.

Rated RJC

They should run with his MMA style because that is the only way i think he could get over as a serious competitor. He can say he has competed in mixed martial arts for a lot of his life and wrestled ameturly and stuff.

Truth

between 8.5 and 9. Damn I forgot that was him. That MMA/Sambo style will be fresh in the WWE as we havent seen it since Shamrock (no not Angle). He definetly will be exciting in the ring (atleast for me since I love MMA), and if hes going with a Rocky gimmick thats another plus for me. I think he could go along way, as long as they play his first few months-year the right way.

I couldn't help but notice to figure out Maryse wasn't at the battle royal for the divas title sadly enough last night on Raw so i went internet surfing and found this...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0801/542447/sheamus/

She wont be fighting for a while but i doubt that anything bad happened to her. She will probably be gone for a couple weeks for a break or around that amount of time.

I'm kind of angry about it because i want her to win the divas title.My guess is that when she returns she will get the title and become face. Then have a rivalry with Beth anyway...

I just wanted to let you guyz know about it and see what you think.

Thx,
HHH

Dale

Super Moderator
I agree, Maryse vs Kelly would have been a far better match than Beth vs Kelly....