• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1,000 Ways to Die

Sabretooth

I hope everybody on this forum watches this show. It's just simply amazing. What's better than watching people get taken by the grim reaper in 1,000 abnormal ways. What's your favorite death on this show.

Sabretooth

I hope someday you get to be on it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I feel the same way about you sir. I can predict your death. You get high on crack. Then you try to make a sandwich. Oh no your out of ketchup. So you use your blood by slitting your wrist.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I meant as an actor...I wished u success and u call me a crackhead.....u have seen my pic I am way to fat to be on crack

Bad News Booty

Yeah I post my pic all the time...like I said I am way to fat to be a crackhead

Bad News Booty

Coke and crack are way different but Bam Bam died of a heart attack...wether or not drugs where the cause who knows

Sabretooth

Coke and crack are way different but Bam Bam died of a heart attack...wether or not drugs where the cause who knows

The drug is called crack cocaine. You snort one and smoke one. Big difference. As for Bigelow, his autopsy revealed massive amounts of cocaine in his system.

Bad News Booty

Haha are you really trying to drop knowledge on me about drugs? There is actually a ton of difference. Trust me.

Sabretooth

Haha are you really trying to drop knowledge on me about drugs? There is actually a ton of difference. Trust me.

Doesnt take away from the fact that Bigelow was discovered to have toxic amounts of cocaine in his system.