'09 Xbox live update.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I signed up for the preview and got the update today and just have to say IT'S AWESOME. Like the facebook is pretty awesome and then the last.fm thing is just awesome I been messin around wit it for about an hour or so now and I'm addicted.

Kizza

Cheers Stingarz.

I would never have guessed. So has it like, come out n stuffs? I don't get any update when I turned on :(

J

...you had to sign up, regestirtions closed, I signed up about a week ago and got it today, It way awesome, I don't think it comes out for another month though, I just get a preview of it, idk if I'll have it til update comes out or just for a bit.

Wordlife

official date for it is supposed to be 11/17/09

I can't wait for it!

This Guy

I've had it for awhile, its stupid.....the zune thing is okay, last.fm is not available in Canada. The facebook and twitter stuff is dumb too. I mean its nice to have to quickly check between plays, but I don't intend to do any tweeting or facebook updates through my 360.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
oh look everybody shits happening just like everyone said it would when asked if the 360 will be able to stay current in the late years. Oh isn't it cute that it tries so hard? laugh at the xbox children it's trying to be cutting edge