Your wwe wrestler encounters?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Have you ever met a wwe star? Please tell me the story.
I given tommy dreamer and kofi kingston a highfive back in 2009 at a local raw event.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My cousin and I went to a Hyatt after a show and drank beer in the bar with Rico (he was pretty cool he actually bought us a round)

Mark Henry kicked Nachos all over us at a different event (not really a meeting though)

Sat next to Mick Foley at a Columbus Clippers game he was their for an autograph thing for one of his Charities. Some drunken lady started hitting on him claiming to be my mother I told him she wasn't so he followed me to my seat nowhere near her and sat next to the empty spot beside me for a half inning chatting me up.

Cole said on Raw that I was Jamie Nobles cousin I got a nice close up from it. To my knowledge we aren't related I'd been wearing a Carhart.

Sat next to Jerry Lawlers brother and his nieces nice people.

Held fifi while Lita was on the phone with Matt Hardy. (No clue why she had the dog)

Got in a Wooooing contest with Ric Flair at a house show. I think I won.

Their have been others but those are the most memorable.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Haven't had many encounters at all since they don't have many appearances down here in Australia.

I met Sabu and RVD at an Expo down here back in 07. RVD was getting more people wanting to meet him than Sabu, much more people.

I met CM Punk at a signing they had here last year on the day of the one of the shows that I went to during their tour. This was just less than a week after his infamous shoot promo where he was obligated to fulfill his live event dates on his contract or whatever it was. You had to buy a DVD to get a pass to meet him, there was a few hundred people so they didn't allow photos and it was probably about 20 secs each person. Idk.

I also met Kofi Kingston that day as he was doing a free signing at the same mall.

I've met some past stars such as Paul London and Raven not long ago. I met a TNA star in Sonjay Dutt also not long ago and I met WWE developmental diva, Tenille Tayla.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I have been to the bar a few times with Damon Kendrick (Flip Cassanova at Destination X) he is a friend of a friend. Other than that not much.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Met Matt Hardy earlier this month and he autographed a replica belt I had purchased at the show, I told him we had talked on Twitter and told him good luck in his match with Lodi. He was a friendly guy, obviously seemed a bit rushed because of all the people in line following me, but at least he took the time to exchange a few words with me. Met Jimmy Valiant at the same show, he tried to sell me some raggedy looking masks he had because, "Halloween's coming up, you gotta go trick-or-treating brother."

Last January, I got to meet DDP and take a picture with him, he let me wear the World Heavyweight Championship. Cool guy, said he had a best friend with the same first name as me. The New Age Outlaws and Jim Neidhart were there too but Neidhart was pretty dismissive to me and the Outlaws were involved in a discussion with one another, so I only have autographs from them.

Several years ago I got to sit next to the Iron Sheik and wear the World Heavyweight Championship over my shoulder while he signed my shirt, he accidentally caught me in the corner of the mouth with his knuckle. I met Raven, he was really cool, and sat ringside for a match of his, so I've been this close when he delivered a Raven Effect. He signed my shirt too.

Several years ago I also saw Kevin Nash in person, he had a match with Disco Inferno and gave him one of the sickest Jackknifes I've ever seen. I met Ron Killings when he was still in TNA, Shark Boy without the mask on, and Jimmy Hart. They all signed my shirt as well, except Nash, the line was way too long for him. I've also seen Greg Valentine and Shane Douglas in person. What it is is a lot of these guys will come do independent shows at my local Armory, and I have attended many of them.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I met Matt Hardy, Rhino, and Raven at a convention in 2005. Rhino was really cool and was talking about some old school ECW stories. Raven was only for 30 seconds but he seemed friendly. Matt Hardy was at the stage of being released by WWE and I remember him ripping up a Edge poster when he saw one. It was pretty funny and at the time, I was a huge Matt Hardy fan for what he was doing. Oh how times change.

The Miz was easily the coolest wrestler I ever met. A fantasy football draft was going on at Hard Rock Cafe last July and David Diehl who plays football for Giants is Croatian like me. When I met him and talked to him for 10 minutes, he told me to go right in. I had that guest pass on my neck and got to walk around. Miz was all alone and I just went up to him saying I'm a huge fan. We talked for a little over 5 minutes mostly about fantasy football since he saw my Falcons shirt. He mentioned he was going to feud with Mysterio around Summerslam but then he obviously got hurt. Also brought up how he hopes to feud with Punk before 2011 ends since at the time Punk just returned to WWE.

CM Punk was only about 60 seconds but he was messing around with me asking me to ask the lady if she was enjoying it. She looked shy and I'm like "this is the man that saved wrestling lighten up". He goes yeah this guy knows what he's talking about. Punk was great to meet and I'll admit I was star stuck since it was in October when he was still killing it on the mic.

John Morrison and Melina were the last two I've met around in March. Morrison wasn't really long but we got to talk about Elimination Chamber and how I told him that he's one of the best to ever perform in it. Melina's line wasn't that big so we talked for a bit. She was signing my WWE video game and she didn't look too happy. I was like if you don't like the company, you don't have to sign it. She was cool though and said their was no beef. MNM might be re uniting on an indy show soon enough as well.

My targets to meet are still Jericho and Edge. Those would be instant mark out moments.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I met Matt Hardy, Rhino, and Raven at a convention in 2005. Rhino was really cool and was talking about some old school ECW stories. Raven was only for 30 seconds but he seemed friendly. Matt Hardy was at the stage of being released by WWE and I remember him ripping up a Edge poster when he saw one. It was pretty funny and at the time, I was a huge Matt Hardy fan for what he was doing. Oh how times change.

The Miz was easily the coolest wrestler I ever met. A fantasy football draft was going on at Hard Rock Cafe last July and David Diehl who plays football for Giants is Croatian like me. When I met him and talked to him for 10 minutes, he told me to go right in. I had that guest pass on my neck and got to walk around. Miz was all alone and I just went up to him saying I'm a huge fan. We talked for a little over 5 minutes mostly about fantasy football since he saw my Falcons shirt. He mentioned he was going to feud with Mysterio around Summerslam but then he obviously got hurt. Also brought up how he hopes to feud with Punk before 2011 ends since at the time Punk just returned to WWE.

CM Punk was only about 60 seconds but he was messing around with me asking me to ask the lady if she was enjoying it. She looked shy and I'm like "this is the man that saved wrestling lighten up". He goes yeah this guy knows what he's talking about. Punk was great to meet and I'll admit I was star stuck since it was in October when he was still killing it on the mic.

John Morrison and Melina were the last two I've met around in March. Morrison wasn't really long but we got to talk about Elimination Chamber and how I told him that he's one of the best to ever perform in it. Melina's line wasn't that big so we talked for a bit. She was signing my WWE video game and she didn't look too happy. I was like if you don't like the company, you don't have to sign it. She was cool though and said their was no beef. MNM might be re uniting on an indy show soon enough as well.

My targets to meet are still Jericho and Edge. Those would be instant mark out moments.

sounds like all great moments... I have seen edge and jericho compete at local areas but I never got to get too close to them.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I met Batista at an autograph signing at the peak of his popularity. He had just won the World Heavyweight Championship at the previous Wrestlemania and he signed my replica World Championship belt. He was actually a cool dude. Wish I still had the title, but this was like 7 or 8 years ago.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I meet Kane and Michelle McCool at a signing before a show in Adelaide. It was great meeting Kane since he is my favourite wrestler of all time but because the line was packed we didn't get to spend much time with them. I got Kane to sign my WM24 DVD and then Michelle signed it as well, I was tempted to ask her not to sign it but then I thought that would be rude.

iAMJamari

Reaction score
In 2011 i met Gangrel, he was wresrling in Vegas where i live and i took a pic with him. I was kinda scared lol, he was sweaty!! I wish i still had the picture, i also met rikishi, he was signing autographs, and he used to live by my graamma but she moved and that never gave me a chane to talk to him in a full convo, btw his daughter is beautiful