Your favourite Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OJR

Reaction score
As the title suggests, and perhaps due to my lust over the word 'favourite', I bring you, 'who is your favourite wrestler in WWE?'. It doesn't matter if they're Main Eventing or jobbing, this is your opportunity to announce the man (or woman) who you mark over. My top three would be, in third place, Evan Bourne. Second would have to be Daniel Bryan (because he's awesome), and my personal ultimo fighter is the one, the only, Kaval! I think he's just unbeatable in the ring, with his onslaught of kicks and fantastic finisher.

So the question reaches out to all of you, who is your favourite?

Killz

Reaction score
So IN the WWE as we speak?

Tough call but I mark for every single thing Edge or Chris Jericho do. It's an easy one because the fans tend to love them and they're vets but they're the only guys since I started watching back at the turn of the millenium that I've CONSISTENTLY liked. There was no time I thought they were complete douches out of character, there was no time they weren't kicking ass and taking names later. From TLC's and the Jericho WWF debut all the way through to the Rated R Superstar and one of the best heel turns of all time with the Shawn Michaels/Jericho feud. Great performers and the best in the world at what they do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
For me it is Kane. Ever since he debuted he has been my favourite. The whole original look was a huge draw for me, the mask and outfit. The gimmick overall was fantastic being Undertakers "brother" and having the gimmick similar yet clearly different to Undertaker's at the same time. The theme music, the flames everything just made me like the guy. Yes he isn't the best wrestler or the best promo (although his recent promo work has been strong) but overall he is easily my favourite. He is finally getting a decent run with the title now which makes it even better. He is clearly nearing the end but he still has something to offer and will go out with a bang.

Some other favourites at the moment are Chris Jericho and CM Punk.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
For me it is Jericho, Bryan, Miz in that order. That's why I'm digging a Bryan-Miz feud. Hell my facebook picture is of me and Danielson so that tells you I'm a fan of his.

Dademo

Reaction score
For me it's Triple H. The guy just seems like an awesome heel, and scary sometimes as a face. I love how the guy wrestles, and I think he's talented, and gold on the mic. Had some of my favorite feuds ever too.