Yooooooo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

berserk

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Came to the board hoping to talk about wrestling etc. Not a member of any other wrestling forums but I liked the look of this one, looked easy to navigate and has a good skin.

Favourite wrestler is RVD however TNA hasn't quite caught my attention yet, still only really watch WWE and old wrestling documentaries.

Also a big fan of UFC.

So yeah... HI!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. If you liked the skin that you saw, you should check out the others. We have like 15 of them.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Welcome man. You know, there are a lot of great stuff other than the Wrestling Discussions.
<---Look at the User Bar.

berserk

Reaction score
Thanks guys

In UFC my favourite fighter is probably Rampage, great charisma and great move set when he gets a chance to showoff against weaker opposition, but currently Machida & St. Pierre

berserk

Reaction score
lol that big bear cover is classic

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Thanks guys

In UFC my favourite fighter is probably Rampage, great charisma and great move set when he gets a chance to showoff against weaker opposition, but currently Machida & St. Pierre

Ranpage!!! Glad to have another fellow Rampage fan on the boards. St. Pierre I fucking hate but nothing wrong with Machida.

What do you think of the Rashad/Rampage fiasco?

berserk

Reaction score
fucking ridiculous, i wish they would just fight already... i think once A-Team is out there will be a match within 4-5 months

do you watch the ultimate fighter? how much of that do you think is dramatized... because i get the impression those two are actually friends anyway

LKP

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.