WWE Survivor Series 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2012 LIVE ON PPV
SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER
FROM INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

bKPki.jpg

The tradition returns as WWE presents the 26th edition of the Survivor Series. This year sees the annual elimination match headline the show as Team CM Punk battles Team Mick Foley following the events of Hell in a Cell.

A vast PPV history that involves the one time only teaming of The Rock & John Cena, the debuts of The Undertaker & The Rock, the Montreal Screwjob, and so much more, what memories will be created this year?

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback
20121105_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_match-cena-punk-ryback_C-homepage.jpg

Team Foley (Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Kane and The Miz) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett)
20121113_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_match_teamfoleyziggler_C.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus
20121031_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Big_Show_Sheamus_HOMEPAGE.jpg

WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth
20121112_EP_LIGHT_Cesaro_Truth_Match_HOMEPAGE.jpg

WWE Divas Champion Eve vs. Kaitlyn
20121112_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Divas_Match_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
Card Updated thanks to the dodgy booking by WWE. Not a fan of having the final member of Team Foley being announced only a week before the actual PPV. Having 6 weeks to build up HIAC and only 3 to build up Survivor Series has messed with Vince's mind, TBH.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait a minute...

what is going on with Punk? I thought he was captaining his own team? I'm so lost and mad if he's defending the title.

The Viper

Reaction score
Wait a minute...

what is going on with Punk? I thought he was captaining his own team? I'm so lost and mad if he's defending the title.

Nope. Not since Raw a little while ago. Vince decided to pull Ryback and Punk out of their teams and have Punk defend the title in a triple threat. It sucks because now we have an unfortunate slight chance that Punk can lose the title before he makes it a full calendar year as champ. If he was captaining his team, obviously he'd be safe.

I guess they needed to have the WWE Title be defended on one of their big 4 PPV's.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nope. Not since Raw a little while ago. Vince decided to pull Ryback and Punk out of their teams and have Punk defend the title in a triple threat. It sucks because now we have an unfortunate slight chance that Punk can lose the title before he makes it a full calendar year as champ. If he was captaining his team, obviously he'd be safe.

I guess they needed to have the WWE Title be defended on one of their big 4 PPV's.
Such utter bullshit. I knew better than to trust WWE again. I can't believe their going to spread Punk over and fuck him like this.

He deseverved his buy in the Survior Series. I would have thought Punk/Rock would be golden. Guess not.

Castiel

Reaction score
What was the point of announcing the teams last week? What was the point of Ziggler attack Cena? If anything we should at least have Cena on Team Foley. Who's going to fill the final spot? Swagger was apparently at Raw tonight, face return anyone? Doesn't seem like the most likely of options but still.

Reaction score
What was the point of announcing the teams last week? What was the point of Ziggler attack Cena?

It just goes to show how easily Vince can change his mind. I imagine everything was set last week to have the original Foley vs Punk teams and Cena vs Ziggler at Survivor Series.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
admittingly, the main event is an improvement, but yeah last weeks Raw may as well have not happened at this point.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Looks like Cody is out for this, fuckin sucks cuz the Rhodes Scholars were on a tear.

The Viper

Reaction score
Re: WWE Survivor Series 2012 Predictions Contest

Looks like Cody is out for this, fuckin sucks cuz the Rhodes Scholars were on a tear.

I read a tweet from Cody that we won't be needing surgery and "this isn't gonna stop me". So, maybe (hopefully) he's still in it.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I hope so they are primed for a title run.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Fully expecting Cody to take the token quick elimination this year.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah it seems that should be the case anyway...

I really hope they do the right thing and make Miz the sole survivor...gotta start off the face turn the right way...something tells me they might be going for a double switch with him and Orton so maybe have Orton walk off and leave Miz alone but only to have Miz make the babyface comeback

Postman Dave

Reaction score
yeah it seems that should be the case anyway...

I really hope they do the right thing and make Miz the sole survivor...gotta start off the face turn the right way...something tells me they might be going for a double switch with him and Orton so maybe have Orton walk off and leave Miz alone but only to have Miz make the babyface comeback

That'd be perfect booking tbh

In other news, John Cena will debut his latest shirt tonight. Woo hoo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
What color is left...? Pumped for the show tonight though. I can't wait for Punk to make it out of tonight still as WWE Champion and go on to his 1 year anniversary with the belt!