WWE NXT Season 2 Results - June 15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
WWE NXT

* The show opens with all of the Pros in the ring except for The Miz. MVP informs the Rookies that last week was an initiation and wants to know if they're cool with everyone. Everyone shakes hands and Matt Striker announces Kaval vs. Alex Riley up next.

* They roll a Kaval hype video.

* Michelle McCool and Layla join Michael Cole and Josh Mathews on commentary. Alex Riley b. Kaval. After the match, Riley reveals The Miz told him to work alone. John Morrison puts both guys over as Zack Ryder says the new ring announcer is hot.

* They roll hype videos for Eli Cottonwood and Husky Harris.

* Backstage, Zack Ryder tells Titus O'Neal he wants his respect and they both want him to win.

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston & Michael McGillicutty b. Mark Henry & Lucky Cannon. After the match, Kofi and Mark Henry put over their Rookies. Cody Rhodes talks down Lucky. Henry challenges Rhodes to face Lucky next week. Cody accepts and knocks Matt Striker off the stage. The show ends with everyone tending to Striker at ringside.

So the Rookies and Pros are all buddies now and won't be split like the Season 1 pros and rookies are.

Riley vs Kaval should be good since it is between two of the favourites to win the whole thing.

WWE trying to get Rhodes over as a heel here. I had thought that he would work better as a face but lets see how he goes. I will add more once it airs here.

Thoughts on this?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I watched this last night and Riley-Kaval was a pretty good match. I actually was pleasantly surprised by the main event as well. I know Hennig can go but Cannon looked ok and Henry actually did something. Rhodes promo was kinda bad but hopefully he can make up for it in the match.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I watched this this afternoon and I agree the Riley-Kaval match was good. They both look ready to go onto the main roster and both have gimmicks that would work on the big brands. LayCool on commentary was annoying though as they kept talking over each other. John Morrison is still terrible on the mic, he is too forced and doesn't sound comfortable with it. The mainevent was good, hopefully this standard of matches this week will be the norm for the rest of this season. Rhodes still needs a lot of work on his promos but like you said let's see what he can do in the ring next week against Lucky Cannon.

Also, whoever the guy with the glasses is he looks like an idiot, I think it's Percy.