WWE NXT Season 2 Episode 1 (June 8th)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE NXT June 8th 2010 Review

Eli Cottonwood and John Morrison Vs. Titus O’Neil and Zack Ryder

I actually thought this wasn't a bad match, but the pro's got way too involved in this. Morrison picked up the victory after pinning Neil moments after performing the corkscrew moonsault. Eli looked abit sloppy when he was actually in the ring, and Titus appeared quite good at selling. It's a shame Titus never got any chance to make any moves. Titus is this season's Tarver. Such a shame.

Husky Harris and Cody Rhodes Vs Montel Vontavious Porter and Percy Watson

I really think we've got a star in Percy Watson. As for Husky, I thought his finisher move just connected so he needs to work on that. His punches looked fake and overall, I'm glad Cody was in there most of the time. Percy is a star; I love his floatover DDT finisher. Percy/Kaval/Alex to win this competition.

Overall Scoring Of NXT Season 2 Rookies:

8th: Titus O'Neil
7th: Eli Cottonwood
6th: Husky Harris
5th: Lucky Cannon
4th: Michael McGillicutty
3rd: Alex Rider
2nd: Kaval
1st: Percy Watson