WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
WWE HELL IN A CELL LIVE ON PPV
SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER
FROM ATLANTA, GEORGIA

334262_lg_zpsf260b1ec.jpg

The devils playground is unlocked as Hell in a Cell reopens it's demonic doors once again this October. The scene of some of WWE's greatest moments of infamy, who will be made famous this year by Satan's creation? Last year, Alberto Del Rio picked up the WWE Championship & Mark Henry defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Randy Orton inside the cell, which fearless individuals will step inside and leave it all on the line this year?

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Ryback
20121015_LIGHT_HIAC_punk_ryback_HOMEPAGE.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Big Show
20120927_LIGHT_HIAC_sheamus_show_HOMEPAGE.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Tournament Winners
20120926_LIGHT_HIAC_tagtournament_C.jpg

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
20121015_LIGHT_HIAC_orton-delrio_C-homepage.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz
20121018_LIGHT_HIAC_kofi_miz_HOMEPAGE.jpg

WWE Divas Champion Eve vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn
20121024_LIGHT_HIAC_Eve_Kaitlyn_Layla_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
God I wish Undertaker and Triple H were still wrestling full time.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh sorry I won't be here for the LD

I'll be there in person

Castiel

Reaction score
I thought it was sooner then the end of October... I wonder who will face Punk?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
yeah, there's still loads of time until this show. Should benefit the build hopefully.

Castiel

Reaction score
yeah, there's still loads of time until this show. Should benefit the build hopefully.

But still, who will face Punk if Cena isn't recovered for the show? His only other real feud are tag champs together or have left the company, other options that pop into my head like Orton is filming a movie, Christian's MIA, etc.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But still, who will face Punk if Cena isn't recovered for the show? His only other real feud are tag champs together or have left the company, other options that pop into my head like Orton is filming a movie, Christian's MIA, etc.

Big Show can.

Castiel

Reaction score
Big Show can.

Last time I checked he was a heel. I don't think he can change that by attacking the fun loving Brodus Clay either... not sure what's worse, Show or Ryback. Let's just UFC 151 HIAC.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Last time I checked he was a heel. I don't think he can change that by attacking the fun loving Brodus Clay either... not sure what's worse, Show or Ryback. Let's just UFC 151 HIAC.

What's wrong with Ryback? Hes a major babyface.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
What's wrong with Ryback? He's a major babyface.

Potentially too much too soon. Feuding with The Miz seemed like a step up for him last week, so the sudden jump to CM Punk and potentially the WWE title is possibly a step too far this early on in his run.

The feud is admittedly interesting from a booking standpoint. What do WWE do, sacrifice Ryback's run to Punk's title reign, or sacrifice Punk's reign to Ryback and try and make him overnight? Either way, WWE may be booking themselves into a corner.

Castiel

Reaction score
Potentially too much too soon. Feuding with The Miz seemed like a step up for him last week, so the sudden jump to CM Punk and potentially the WWE title is possibly a step too far this early on in his run.

The feud is admittedly interesting from a booking standpoint. What do WWE do, sacrifice Ryback's run to Punk's title reign, or sacrifice Punk's reign to Ryback and try and make him overnight? Either way, WWE may be booking themselves into a corner.

Ding ding ding! I always think a undefeated streak should be ended to help build up a talent that needs it, not a well established one, so Punk is a bad choice. Then the possibility of Ryback as WWE champion or even just in a one on one main event of a PPV is just crazy and far too soon. Also, being a major babyface doesn't make him good. I never liked him as Skip, I don't like him now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Goldberg anyone? They made him a huge star right from the get-go and it didn't hurt him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Goldberg anyone? They made him a huge star right from the get-go and it didn't hurt him.

Not really right from the get go. It took him 9 months to work his way through the roster from jobbers to Hogan, Ryback is only just approaching six months. And that's with no time in the mid card either.