WWE "Fight Like A Girl" Series Details With Stephanie McMahon And Various Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
FNfaGGE7

WWE has announced new details on their "Fight Like a Girl" series with Quibi.

It was announced today that individual episodes will be lead by RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch, The Bella Twins, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Sonya Deville, Paige, Nia Jax, and Natalya.

WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon will be featured in each episode as she pairs a WWE Superstar with a young woman struggling with personal issues. The episodes were filmed at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. Stephanie is also an Executive Producer of the series.

"This strong cast of Superstars are leaders and role models who each have personal stories of challenge, perseverance and triumph," Stephanie said in the announcement. "We are thrilled to have them on board to help young women find both their inner and outer strength and overcome adversity in their lives."

Below is the full announcement issued by WWE today:

QUIBI AND WWE ANNOUNCE SUPERSTARS IN FIGHT LIKE A GIRL

LOS ANGELES, CA and STAMFORD, Conn., January 15, 2020 - Quibi and WWE today announced the WWE Superstars participating in the transformational series Fight Like a Girl. Leading individual episodes of the upcoming series are WWE Superstars Sasha Banks, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Sonya Deville, Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax, Becky Lynchand Natalya.

In each episode of Fight Like a Girl, Stephanie McMahon pairs a WWE Superstar with a young woman struggling with a personal issue that has been holding her back. The WWE Superstars draw from their own life experiences to help their trainees overcome obstacles and become tougher, stronger and healthier versions of their former selves inside and out.
"This strong cast of Superstars are leaders and role models who each have personal stories of challenge, perseverance and triumph," said Stephanie McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer. "We are thrilled to have them on board to help young women find both their inner and outer strength and overcome adversity in their lives."
Shot at the world-famous WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, each episode features a stunning transformation and heart-pounding reveal as the women change their lives forever.
Produced by WWE Studios and Critical Content. Executive Producers are Stephanie McMahon, Susan Levison and Ben Zierten for WWE Studios, and Tom Forman, Jenny Daly and Jon Beyer for Critical Content.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...series-details-with-stephanie-mcmahon-664900/

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I thought this was supposed to air last year tbh

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Weak title.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So it's like a Pimp My Ride....but more pimp my self esteem?

Quibi....another streaming platform.

It's like the Wild West cable days......wonder how long all these sites eventually merge into 3 majors....like cable/networks and movie studios.

Reactions: Chris

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
It's thing like this that make WWE seem uncool to the younger demos..

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
This sounds like a nice idea, but it also sounds like it will be quite boring :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's thing like this that make WWE seem uncool to the younger demos..
Because the younger demo doesn't want help with self esteem? You like yourself? That's so uncool :confused:

Won't be young people watching this anyways.....it'll be like every show like this and women in their mid 30s will watch it for a good cry.

Reactions: Chris

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Because the younger demo doesn't want help with self esteem? You like yourself? That's so uncool :confused:

Won't be young people watching this anyways.....it'll be like every show like this and women in their mid 30s will watch it for a good cry.
Hahaha. I don't know. I just picture a teen seeing this on their screen and thinking it's corny. I have a 14 year old niece and nephew (they're twins). I asked them if they or any of their friends in school watch WWE (or wrestling in general), and they both said no. When I asked why, they said that it seems corny. I can only imagine what people that age would think of whatever the hell this thing is supposed to be.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
14 year olds are watching people play videogames and make up tutorials.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I get why they want to do a show like this is to bring in younger female fans to watch show.