WWE Drafts Spoilers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LatinoHeat777

Reaction score
4838794wk8.jpg
its one wwe.com or ECW.com like you go on it you'll see that its some kind of spoilers

It's happened before. In 2005, John Cena was plucked from SmackDown as a Raw draft pick. This created an uncomfortable locker room situation, as then-World Champion Batista, a Raw Superstar, was also on the brand. The problem was solved three weeks later, as Batista was picked by SmackDown, and became that brand's top titleholder.

But having the two top titleholders in the same locker room can be dicey to say the least. The World Champion and the WWE Champion are looked at as being the de facto "leader" of their brand's locker room. Having two leaders could cause a civil war of sorts, dividing loyalties and creating undue tension.

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long and Assistant GM Vickie Guerrero would have their hands full trying to keep order and to keep both champions happy. But then again, SmackDown Superstars would have double the opportunities to compete for the top titles.

And Long's phone would likely be ringing off the hook from Superstars wanting to be traded or signed to SmackDown to get a crack at The Champ's or the Rated-R Superstar's gold.

3 champs on 1 brand?

So he might not be the most welcomed personality at the ECW announcer table with Joey Styles and Tazz. But with JBL's money, he could afford to have his own announce table built – perhaps in an arena skybox with bar service, catering, and stock market ticker built-in?

Or JBL might feel the hankering to influence in-ring action again, and choose to put his money behind some of ECW's young talent. Imagine if the New Breed had JBL's financial backing and support? That buys a lot of bling, and could buy the Breed an ECW World Title as well with the millionaire standing tall in their corner.

As we've seen with CM Punk's short-lived New Breed stint, Elijah Burke doesn't like challengers to his leadership. But everyone has their price.

Burke vs CM Punk continuing on RAW? instead of ECW with JBL as manager...

just think and read carefully.

Nation

That picture could be hinting that all of those supertars are going to be drafted to a new brand.

Reaction score
all we can do is watch tomorrow and see what happens. the only person for sure being drafted is Chris Benoit. hes going to Raw. and some people want William Regal to go to Raw as well. we just have to wait to find out.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I dont think that picture really means anything cuz four total champions are on it and three of which are World Champions, I dont think all of them will be moving. Does anyone honestly see Cena changing shows cuz I dont.

The Ripper

Reaction score
all we can do is watch tomorrow and see what happens. the only person for sure being drafted is Chris Benoit. hes going to Raw. and some people want William Regal to go to Raw as well. we just have to wait to find out.

King booker is suppose to have done an interview where he says he is going to raw and will have a special announcement to say at the draft

Reaction score
i didnt hear about that but i did know that Benoit and Regal were going. i think Booker will be better on Raw anyways. dont know why but i think he will be.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Booker on Raw means more maineventers for the Brand, and I don't know for sure if Regal is going, there was talk and all but I didnt hear a decision on it.

The Ripper

Reaction score
those pictures seem to show the superstars most people expect to switch brands

C4

Damn, will all of them switch brands? This is real weird man!
All the Champion's are going to take the Championship with them to a new Brand, Imagine having the ECW Championship on Smackdown!

3lions

Reaction score
WWE does this with any 'major' event/angle/storyline on their shows. It is done to maximise publicity and to provoke a reaction/discussion in the IWC. I fully expect some of those names to be moving, but don't expect all of them to be moving. Edge has just gone to SD! and Cena is established on Raw. It's just done to garner a reaction ... successfully.