• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Crown Jewel 2018 - Discussion Thread - Nov 2nd

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England

WWE Championship
Brawn Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar

First Ever: WWE 8-Man World Cup tournament
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Last time ever? end of an era? or some other bullshit tagline
Shawn Michaels & HHH vs. Undertaker & Kane

SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The Bar (c) vs. The New Day

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
I won't lie, the World Cup tournament actually sounds kind of interesting depending on how they do it.

USA & Canada: Lots of different choices
Mexico: Rey/Almas
Australia: Buddy Murphy
Switzerland: Cesaro
Scotland: Drew
Republic of Ireland: Sheamus/Finn
Northern Ireland: Killian Dain
Japan: Nakamura
India: Jinder
Bulgaria: Rusev

That's just a select few nationalities on the brands right now, obviously there's still guys like Uso's, Colon's and probably plenty of past talent from years past if they wanna go deep.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Got to remember to not include countries that Saudi Arabia are beefing with since they freaked out because of Daivari last year.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Card updated

I'm pissed it's not a full on World Cup style with all the different countries, would have been way cooler. They may aswell have just run KOTR instead since they described it in the match description as "featuring eight of the top Superstars from Raw and SmackDown LIVE battling it out to determine the best in the world."

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Honestly i hope DX vs BOD main events so I can watch everything else then turn this off.

Worked perfectly for Super Showdown

Last edited:

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Still think it should’ve been Miz...

Hopefully it’s a clean match. I can really stand another dusty finish in an AJ title match