• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon to make live sports announcement today at 3 p.m.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town

WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon to make live sports announcement today at 3 p.m.
WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon will make a major sports announcement today at 3 p.m. ET, streaming live from the digital platforms of his new enterprise, Alpha Entertainment.

The live stream will be available via Alpha Entertainment’s Twitter (@AlphaEntLLC), Facebook (facebook.com/AlphaEntLLC) and YouTube (youtube.com/alphaentertainment) pages, as well as AlphaEntLLC.com.
This is it, guys! The XFL is returning?! :WOW

Last edited:

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
We're here to play Football. When you come on to the field, we're here to play Football.

Vince saying without saying there'll be no bullshit in XFL.

I love that he brought back time and honored tradition.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
We're here to play Football. When you come on to the field, we're here to play Football.

Vince saying without saying there'll be no bullshit in XFL.

I love that he brought back time and honored tradition.
teams didn't have to stand for national anthems until the mid 00s.

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
This traditional crap doesn't work for me tbh....I would rather the old XFL.