• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmark's Horror Movie Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Personally I thought Evil Dead 2 was even better than the original. They just went with the original's premise and turned it up to eleven to entertaining effect:mark:
Same here, I think that's actually the popular opinion too since it's rated slightly higher on IMDb but that's not always the best site to go off of

vikhart

Aug 30, 2019
this one is really good , The Haunting, Eyes Without a Face, Peeping Tom, The Birds

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
alien is good. Anyone ever seen Alien Abduction it is a very good found footage film. I like true horror found footage not those unfriended or paranormal activity, VHS was good as well.
Alien Abduction was freaking awesome! Didn't it get released before the Blair witch project too?

Also fuck Disney and their agenda bullshit blue haired hippo writers.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Disney is a major supporter of the GOP and their tax cuts.

Don't let the Fox blinders fool you.

Reactions: Chris

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
So this October for the podcast we'll be watching The Thing from 1982. It'll be me and Proto as well as our other brother VJ.

Proto's never seen The Thing in full before so it'll be exciting to gauge his reactions.