Will Brock stay longer than a year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So I was thinking If Brock is happy with how things go in the next year in WWE do you think he will stay longer than a year?

It be awesome if he stayed longer as he is an incredible performer. He can make money and so can WWE. Let him have an easy schedule and that would probably make him stay

It be a shame if come next year he just decides that a year is enough then leaves for good as he can do alot for WWE hes only 34 right now which isnt old

Your thoughts?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There's a chance, but nobody can know at this point, not even Brock himself. I hope he does.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure it'd happen but if he can agree a workable deal with the WWE so he puts in enough appearences on a reduced schedule which suits him and them then I'm all for it as the guy is a talent.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I want him too, but no I don't think he will. He's not passionate about WWE or the fans, he's literally here for the pay check which is fine. After he gets his $5m at the end of the year (rumoured contract salary) he'll be gone. That's my opinion anyway.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I want him too, but no I don't think he will. He's not passionate about WWE or the fans, he's literally here for the pay check which is fine. After he gets his $5m at the end of the year (rumoured contract salary) he'll be gone. That's my opinion anyway.

I agree but despite the money he's going to need something after WWE so hopefully as I say it could happen if they can reach a deal that suits them both.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:

even if he is in it just for the money, which is entirely possible, why would he want to turn down another 5 million dollar salary for next year? You have a limited time frame to be able and make that type of money, so what would be stopping him?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
His family is more of a reason to stick around on a limited schedule to earn 5 million more for not doing too much of anything. Like I said Brock has to know that he has a very short term opportunity to make this type of money, so why would he walk away from it when he is more or less in a wrestlers prime earning years? By the time he is 40 or 50 he will be lucky to make 1/100 of that money in a year, so you got to get while the gettins good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
His family is more of a reason to stick around on a limited schedule to earn 5 million more for not doing too much of anything. Like I said Brock has to know that he has a very short term opportunity to make this type of money, so why would he walk away from it when he is more or less in a wrestlers prime earning years? By the time he is 40 or 50 he will be lucky to make 1/100 of that money in a year, so you got to get while the gettins good.

THIS.

Precisely my point if he does a year what then?

Yeah his family but why not make another few years of 5mil then relax with his family he's young plenty of time for that later.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Would he seriously turn down another pay check though? he does have a family to look after his wife and 3 kids

As a fan of his I would be so happy if he stayed longer. I would be gutted though if he left. Brock can do so much more for the business even on a part time schedule

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Would he seriously turn down another pay check though? he does have a family to look after his wife and 3 kids

As a fan of his I would be so happy if he stayed longer. I would be gutted though if he left. Brock can do so much more for the business even on a part time schedule

Considering he made $400k every UFC fight just by getting in the octagon, not including sponsors etc etc I'm pretty sure he's well off :p

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Considering he made $400k every UFC fight just by getting in the octagon, not including sponsors etc etc I'm pretty sure he's well off :p

True but if he's such a family man 5 mill a year for a few years has to be tempting to set them up for life and hey four years and retire still get plenty of time with your wife.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
$1m alone can set you up for life. He probably has multiple millions already. But yeah it's possible he can stay unless he moves on to other things, he's young, in shape and incredibly marketable.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
$1m alone can set you up for life. He probably has multiple millions already. But yeah it's possible he can stay unless he moves on to other things, he's young, in shape and incredibly marketable.

Precisely I think he may hit end of the year or near it realise that he aint got much to do and stay a while longer I mean no matter how much money you have in my eyes you still have to do some form of work as despite being able to do anything boredom would eventually set in. Thats how I see it anyways.