Why Eve Torres Has a New Role on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As seen on RAW last night, Eve Torres is now the new Executive Administrator to General Manager John Laurinaitis. Eve's new role is seen internally as a big push for her. Vince McMahon is said to be a really huge fan of Eve and her work. She has been one of his favorite Divas for well over a year now.

Source

I hope she didn't replace Otunga. She talked like a legal counsler on RAW yesterday like Otunga. If not, then this would be awesome. Johnny, Eve, and Otunga. :gusta:

Vince is tapping that ass. :kiss:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
C'mon, guys. Isn't it possible she got the job on her own abilities? I mean, she's beautiful, bright, ............

You're right; I forgot who we were talking about. Vince is tapping it.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
C'mon, guys. Isn't it possible she got the job on her own abilities? I mean, she's beautiful, bright, ............

You're right; I forgot who we were talking about. Vince is tapping it.

wk

Knew that was coming :laugh:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
What the hell will she even do in this role? Apart from suck up to Johnny Ace.

owait.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I hope she didn't replace Otunga. She talked like a legal counsler on RAW yesterday like Otunga. If not, then this would be awesome. Johnny, Eve, and Otunga. :gusta:

Vince is tapping that ass. :kiss:

More Eve on my screen is always a good thing. She played her part well last night as well.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Eve can probably do well in various positions. I believe this one is really good to her, considering the heat she's been getting from crowds and all. And we all know what "Vince's favorite diva" means, lol.