Who would you side with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Weve all heard it by now. Spark have been flying between Agle and Jarrett over Dixie Carter and who should be making the decisions and who should have the most say. Heres the story in case you havent heard.

As reported the other day there are two factions coming to confrontation backstage at TNA, who are trying to get the "ear" of Dixie Carter. One led by Kurt Angle and the other by Jeff Jarrett, regarding various aspects of TNA and its management.

Tonight at Bound For Glory sparks are set to fly as a group of top wrestlers are planning to confront Dixie Carter about Jeff Jarrett. Wade Keller reports that the contingent that is upset is led by Kurt Angle, but includes Samoa Joe, Team 3D, and Christian Cage.

It is awkward at this time to get the right facts regarding who is on what side, but the main enemies as such are Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett.

Several stars are said to be upset by the booking of the first set of 2 hour Impacts and this anger is aimed at Jarrett and Dutch Mantel with Vince Russo following his orders from the pair, although not exactly on their page.

Well, so after hearing that, who would you side with? Angles army, or Jarrett's?

Personally, Id go with Kurt. I know what Jarrett has bone for the company, but cmon. I just dont think the way the company is headedis the right one. Angle is pushing for more clean matches and less interference, an I think thats what we all want

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Angle belongs back on WWE.
Why the hell did he ditch wwe anyway?

Angle: I'm leaving because of personal reasons.
WWE: Okay. We've come to mutal terms of release.
*Next Week*
Fans: He's on TNA!!
WWE: WTF?!

Reaction score
Because he knows if he needs time off, TNA will actually give it to him!

But on topic! I Think Angle is only saying that TNA needs more clean matches cause of his losing his title maybe?

But having cleaner matches would be good! I'll take Kurt's side on this.

Soulpower

I'm siding with Angle on this one. Kurt wants some old-school booking, basically matches with clean finishes and without multiple run-ins. He also wants TNA to focus a bit more on building the younger stars. Supposedly, Angle wants Cornette to become the booker and truth be told... I'm all for it.

phantomgerald

Yeah definately on Angle's side. I'm sick and tired of WCW2, with all the rumored Nash vs Sting, the return of the Steiners, the signing of WWE rejects, it just reeks of WCW. And we know where Jarrett's allegences lie, and Angle actually have good views on things. I won't give too much power to the Angle family though, it'll make them think they rule TNA.

Reaction score
I'd side with Angle on this one...he wants cleaner finishes on the matches.....he wants the younger talent to get pushed the way he put over Lethal by losing the X Division title cleanly to him....interferences are great and all but you don't want to see them in every single match....before a PPV or to start a feud they work but not every damn week

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Angle has a good mind for wrestling, even if he has only been in the business for not even 10 years, he has grown to it. He has the mind of prowrestling now adays and seems to know what the fans want. Jeff Jarrett is too old school. And Jarrett's gang = OLDSCHOOL. Kurt Angle knows what the people want. And that is Karen Angle naked on a bear skin rug.

DA Punker

Reaction score
Angle he seems to be right in this case

Reaction score
I'm voting for Kurt Angle as well because. With Kurt influence look how he put over Jay Lethal. Besides I'm starting to get fed up with all the constant run ins!:cool3:

Reaction score
Obviously Angle, he knows their is too much Bull shit in TNA matches and I think if he got more creative power TNA's prodcut can improve

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well is this for control of tna or for a chance to bang that one hot dixie carter
chick?

Cause I'd say Angle already has a hot wife, so he should rule tna and if any bitch has a problem with that, then the Angle-militia group will throw their ass in a big ass box full of roids and gayguy dieseases.

and I'd let jarrett bang that Dixie chick.....no not the band, that carter-chick.

LKP

I say angle he has a good wrestling mind and i think with his mind set and they hire heyman to book matches tna could definatley compete with the wwe anyday. If done right of course. It could be the ingredient they miss to make a good show week in and week out.

Barurot

Reaction score
Definitely Angle, JJ's side has been doing a horrible job at it so far...

xtremebadass

I wouldn't think twice, I would side with the King of the Mountain. The man is sheer genius, especially when he isn't on TV, because you know it's his creative genius that is making the show better and better, sure you have to think that the talent has something to do with it, but without the head honcho backstage they are just a bunch of jakked up wrestlers. Just because Angle thinks he is larger than life doesn't give him the right to abuse his status in TNA, don't cross the boss, and sure as hell don't cross the King of the Mountain.