Who will Punk drop the title too?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd like to see him drop it to Jericho but it's unlikely considering Jericho disappearing a bit this summer to tour with Fozzy before coming back around later August. Otherwise I think Lesnar or one of the members of Team Johnny. Maybe Tensai but that's a big maybe considering the debut he had and what looks like no real feud established for him yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jericho
or
Rock at Summerslam

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rock is of course. As Mr Ziggler pointed out, also a viable option. Must be going senile....:upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sumerslam more than likely and I do see it being the Rock after the other night bout the title etc. Will be devastated or as Crayo puts it die inside as I can see it really harming Punk and just being a bad bad idea tbh.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
How many of you are going to die inside when he loses to Rocky?

I'd honestly be fine with it if it happens, would be another feelgood moment tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Censorious said:
How many of you are going to die inside when he loses to Rocky?

Oh hell no Rocky best he no fuck suck :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggler or Barrett sometime near Summerslam. Is it just me who'd love Wade vs Rock for the WWE title at WM? Those two could tear the house down with their promos.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
God, not on The Rock please. Anyone but not the Rock.

And I think CM Punk should hold on to it after a little while. He should drop it after his feud with Jericho, or give it to Jericho all together. :D

:eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Ziggler or Barrett sometime near Summerslam. Is it just me who'd love Wade vs Rock for the WWE title at WM? Those two could tear the house down with their promos.

Fuck me I'd love it. I'd worry if I was a Rock mark though, Cena tore him a new one a few times and that was as a bland boring face, an intentional heel and someone like Barrett could really steal the show. But my god it'd be epic.