Who do you WANT Punk to drop the title to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We had a thread asking who you think he will - well let's ask who do you want him to. Ziggler I think will be a very popular answer here, but please state the circumstances on how Punk drops it.

Personally, although it contradicts my infamous views on old wrestlers returning - I'd want Brock too, only because I have an imaginary fantasy booking story-line where Johnny Ace takes WWE back to its roots and Brock Lesnar is the point of the spear doing that. A massive stable builds behind Brock and you have an Attitude Era vs Current Era feud. Have them put over the new era eventually and launch a brand new WWE.

Anyway, go.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Either Barrett or Rhodes should be going to Raw, whichever one goes should be the one to win the belt. I'd prefer Rhodes but you can't go wrong with either.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Fine then :sad:

The Miz as a reward for winning Johnny the tag match, directly after Punk beats Jericho at ER.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Chris fucking Jericho at ER.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd mark for Miz taking it and it could also be used for a Miz face run. Bare with me and I'll explain.

Have Miz get the title like Seabs predicted. By Johnny giving it to him in a MITB style scenario. Miz looks confused or torn after the win and we see him like this for one or two weeks. Just going through the motions. Then Johnny tries solidifying his iron rule by having Miz and say Otunga take out a Johnny opposition member. Say Santino. Miz is asked to break Santinos leg with a chair and he looks like he is about to do it and just when he looks ready he instead pounces on Otunga. Beats him up and cuts a promo on how he is fed up with Aces business methods backstage and swears he will fight him every step of the way. Johnny comes out to fire the Miz on live TV. Miz reveals that johnny signed all the members of team johnny to one year iron clad contracts in which they cannot be fired after WM.

Boom. Miz spends the summer as one of the frontrunners of the modern eras in the reign of Ace feud. Miz comes out as a fighting champ. Battling his way through all the heels Ace throws at him. Often using his heel tactics. Making the crowds love him by being a bit of Stone cold and Eddie guerrerro. Doing what he wants and cheating to win.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd love a face Miz run but it needs to be perfect, he can't be a generic face or he'll die.

That's why he should be a Eddie styled face. Not afraid to cheat and have fun on the job :eek:tunga:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I want it to be Wade as I HUGE FANS OF HIS! Would like to seen get over as the big heel star!But It will not until he back into to win the SMACKDOWN MITB but he would go for the World Title if that have been which at this point means nothing! So it going to be either The Rock or Brock Leaser at SummerSlam!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would love to see Wade get a title atm. Not watched SD recently where is Wade btw?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Out with a elbow injury for at least six weeks. This was right after EC

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Out with a elbow injury for at least six weeks. This was right after EC

Cheers pal missed that somehow! :)