where would you put jericho

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

he will go to raw, but there are two reasons i say smackdown is where he belongs. 1) smackdown lacks main event talent. khali and batista suck
2) he lost a loser gets fired match on raw. wouldnt it be sensible for wwe to abide by the stipulation. problem is wwe never does

Reaction score
Raw only because it has better competition and more heels. Smackdown has the talent but they just need to push them. Anyways Batista or Khali doesnt exactly scream 5 star match nor does Batista and his infinite rematch clause doesnt sound fun for anyone watching Jericho defend on Smackdown.

The Rated R CMStar

You know he'll be on Raw, because I bet my ass WWE will head toward HHH vs Jericho, Orton vs Jericho and Cena vs Jericho II

smackdown need stars. maybe take the US title off mvp and push him up further

JHar888

Reaction score
If he goes to SmackDown!, the ratings will go off the chart. He's a good wrestler, and he has great kills on the mic, and that's what SmackDown! just my need. They have many fued options for Jericho here, including Batista, Undertaker, or Rey Mysterio. Even Edge if he's a face.

I see him going to RAW at the present time. It just seems that we'll see a fued with him and Orton, Triple H, Bobby Lashley, or another type guy. He will definitaly be a main eventer when he first returns, so I could see this happening...

Then, there's ECW. I cannot picture him in ECW, considering the fact that ECW went from having guys like Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, and Bobby Lashley main event, to having guys like Elijah Burke, The Boogeyman, CM Punk, and Jon Morrison main event. ECW needs Jericho, but won't get him.

smakdown needs him because unlike ecw, people would start watching it

if every show had the same amount of main eventers (not jsut raw) and if ecw went for two hours it would not be that bad

JHar888

Reaction score
Raw is Jericho's new home. Jericho won't be seen on ECW or SmackDown!.

its obvious it is but that doesnt make it right

steve316

Reaction score
belongs on sd raw belongs to the likes of orton hhh hbk umaga etc

if jericho went to raw the hhh should turn heel and go to smackdown to take the world title

phantomgerald

He should go to Raw first, have a few feuds then move to SD after that. The thing about moving to SD though is that Jericho needs an equally good wrestler to put on good matches and he can't carry matches. In SD, he could have matches with Finlay, Mysterio and MVP, but to expect him to carry the likes of Batista and Khali to a good match is abit too much to ask.

Bradders

Reaction score
RAW- He would have a lot more decent feuds going to last him the next 2 years at least. More air time and he will have an overall better career ib RAW.

I can see why people would want him on Smackdown because they have a lack of star power but you could just bring Cena over there when he returns.

Scott_Hardy

Reaction score
I would like to put Chris on Smackdown!, cause they need it, but I think he fits it alot better over on Raw. So i guess he will be going to Raw when he comes back in less then a month.