When will Triple H come back to being a full time wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nealverma

Jobber
Reaction score
So Triple H and Undertaker put on an amazing match at wrestlemania which was expected, I don't expect to see Undertaker back full time again, until maybe the next wrestlemania season. But is Triple H also going to take a break from the ring or is he planned to come back full time anytime soon? He did not appear on the Raw after wrestlemania which makes me think he might not wrestle for a few months or something, but i would love to see him back full time like he used to be.
When the rock was talking about having another wwe championship reign i thought it would be a great idea for Triple H to win the title and fued with the rock sometime in the next year, maybe at summerslam or something
what do you guys think? Does anyone know if Triple H is going to keep competing full time or is he going to take a break from the ring?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
The end of an era match proved that he won't come back, it is the end, he just won't.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
HE WILL NOT! He just the got backstage now working for Vince! But Undertaker WILL COME BACK SEEN! BUT PART TIME TO WIN WORLD CHAMPION BACK! AND VS. BROCK AT WM29!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'll be back, just not as a wrestler until Wrestlemania 29

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He'll be back, just not as a wrestler until Wrestlemania 29

UNDERTAKER WILL BE BBEFORE WM29!!!!!!!!!! AND WILL GOT FOR THE WORLD TITLE!!!!!!! :taker:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
UNDERTAKER WILL BE BBEFORE WM29!!!!!!!!!! AND WILL GOT FOR THE WORLD TITLE!!!!!!! :taker:

You are the only person on Earth who thinks this will happen.

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
He may make a few occasional appearances, but mainly he'll just be backstage, and perhaps play an on screen role as COO later in the GM storyline.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Lmao how did Savage win the prediction thread when he posts things like that :facepalm:

B/C I AM SMART! AND KNOW WHAT I AM TALK ABOUT THAT WHY! U GUY THINK I DON'T YET I GET MUST ALWAY RIGHT! WWE Said Undertaker in good hearth and will be back!!!!!!!!! And Brock sign a 1 YEAR CONTRACT!!!!!!! WHICH HE BACK TO WRESTLER NOT TO SIT AND WAITUNTIL NEXT YEAR TO WRESTLE! GUY QUIT ACTOR DUMB HE BACK TO WRESTLE NOT TO TRAWED HIS THUMB FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
B/C I AM SMART! AND KNOW WHAT I AM TALK ABOUT THAT WHY! U GUY THINK I DON'T YET I GET MUST ALWAY RIGHT! WWE Said Undertaker in good hearth and will be back!!!!!!!!! And Brock sign a 1 YEAR CONTRACT!!!!!!! WHICH HE BACK TO WRESTLER NOT TO SIT AND WAITUNTIL NEXT YEAR TO WRESTLE! GUY QUIT ACTOR DUMB HE BACK TO WRESTLE NOT TO TRAWED HIS THUMB FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Lay off the caps lock homie

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Lay off the caps lock homie

I sick of u people said shit that now know true! Brock sign 1 year to wrestler not trawed his thumb for year! He wrestling at E.Rules!!!!!!!!! Just like how Kane could not beat Orton I can't wait to prove you worng AGAIN!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Trawed his thumb?

Randy you also said Teddy would win, when everyone said he wouldn't you were bound to get at least one right.