When batista return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
WHEN? ROCK/BROCK/A-TRAIN. whens batista returnin? sorry for caps

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I believe he's filming a movie right now.

For what it's worth, I seem to remember hearing that he was willing, able, and ready to come back after that was done.

From the pics in another thread, I hope he does something with his hair before he returns.

wk

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I heard the opposite. He has said on twitter until the current product changes he won't return.

its starting to change. brock returned, rock going after wwe championship. if wwe keeps on this track he should come back.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
its starting to change. brock returned, rock going after wwe championship. if wwe keeps on this track he should come back.

The product hasn't changed. Dave Batista mainly meant how it appeals to kids only now.

Thewindyfan said:
He'll crawl back, just watch. He's Vince's puppet.

No he's not.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I would love to see Batista return but for some reason I don't see it happening at the minute. I hope I'm wrong and it's soon but I just don't see it happening.