What you want to happen? [It Begins]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey the Straight Edge Savior CM Punk here.

This is one of roots I would like WWE to go with starting on January 2nd, 2012.
During the WWE Championship match I would like them to have a good 15 minute match and than when CM Punk has the upper hand, the lights go off. They go back on and Dolph hits the Zig Zag to win the championship. While Dolph leaves and CM Punk has a confused look on his face the "It Begins" promo starts. Out comes Y2J and he starts talking about how everyone has been stealing/copying him since he was gone and says that CM Punk is one of those guys. He says he is the "Best in the World" and has come to claim what is his rightfully. [ During the promo wars CM Punk might say that D. Bryan was originally "Best in the World" in the independent scene.)

CM Punk still has a rematch clause and will get it at the Royal Rumble. (Don't really want to get all into detail cause I'm sleepy and am writing from the top of my head.)

Jericho screws CM Punk again and says he will not stop until he gets what he wants. Dolph Ziggler, Kane, John Cena, CM Punk, The Miz and R-Truth is on for the Elimination Chamber and Jericho will pull off a Shawn Michaels from Elimination Chamber 2010. Causing CM Punk to lose and John Cena to win. (If they decide they want, The Rock Vs. John Cena for the championship.)

Than they will settle Best in the World Vs. Best in the World at Wrestlemania. Also Zigglers rematch will happen on the Night after Elimination Chambers.

So what are you're predictions.?
Some of you might not agree with my theory if you say but whatever. I could've went more into details but I'll edit when I have time.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Jericho screws CM Punk again and says he will not stop until he gets what he wants. Dolph Ziggler, Kane, John Cena, CM Punk, The Miz and R-Truth is on for the Elimination Chamber and Jericho will pull off a Shawn Michaels from Elimination Chamber 2010. Causing CM Punk to lose and John Cena to win. (If they decide they want, The Rock Vs. John Cena for the championship.)

Love this idea. Will make it interesting. But I do not want to see CM Punk loose really.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love it. I want CM Punk to lose so he can have his WM moment, but he needs to compete for the championship. John Cena vs The Rock doesn't need it in any way shape or form. Hopefully Jericho has a new look to him with a new character, he always said if he returns he would.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I think your suggestion actually will happen tonight. I'm predicting the exact same thing.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
GAF said:
Love this idea. Will make it interesting. But I do not want to see CM Punk loose really.
He will get the Championship back eventually, but it will be "The World Heavyweight Championship."

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I love it. I want CM Punk to lose so he can have his WM moment, but he needs to compete for the championship. John Cena vs The Rock doesn't need it in any way shape or form. Hopefully Jericho has a new look to him with a new character, he always said if he returns he would.
Yeah, but it's really up to Vince if he wants Cena and Rocky to be a Championship match. Don't think the match can get any bigger than it already is. Maybe a bit.

Crayo said:
Why so? :O

The WWE Draft, they want Punk on Smackdown and I think they signed Jericho to a deal till Wrestlemania unless they can keep on extending it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That was a bogus report I think. CM Punk is going to be the replacement for Cena basically. Why would they want him on SmackDown? Who replaces Cena on RAW after heel turn?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That was a bogus report I think. CM Punk is going to be the replacement for Cena basically. Why would they want him on SmackDown? Who replaces Cena on RAW after heel turn?

They want Punk to boost ratings on Smackdown. To be honest, I would much rather have Cena on Smackdown.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Punk isn't a draw though (atm), and Cena will never be on SmackDown.
Unfortunately he won't, but if they really want huge ratings for Smackdown, Cena is the way to go. But if Punk goes, the male demographic would be watching more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
Unfortunately he won't, but if they really want huge ratings for Smackdown, Cena is the way to go. But if Punk goes, the male demographic would be watching more.

They honestly don't care about SmackDown ratings though. They won't until SmackDown goes live.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They honestly don't care about SmackDown ratings though. They won't until SmackDown goes live.

They won't go live for the time being. They might have some specials but won't go live because of the production cost. Plus they will be in over their heads because of the WWE Network.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
They won't go live for the time being. They might have some specials but won't go live because of the production cost. Plus they will be in over their heads because of the WWE Network.

Maybe they should cut out the fans too so they will have a lot smaller arenas to rent.
Being live for a wrestling show is mandatory.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
Maybe they should cut out the fans too so they will have a lot smaller arenas to rent.
Being live for a wrestling show is mandatory.
Smaller Arenas are kept for house shows. They don't have to be live, just bring it back on Thursday night. Seriously, would people want to spend a Friday night at home watching Smackdown?