What will you watch?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which will you watch Thrusday?

• TNA's Second hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECW

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell

Reaction score
Wait, your telling me the new ECW > The old ECW?

Why am I even a member of this forum?

PeepShow

I agree w/ J Dawg...IDK why people hate ECW. I guess since it's called ECW, they want the same old shit they got from that crappy company. But I'll be watching both of them.

Please tell me you did not just say that.

*Closes eyes and opens them again and reads it*

Wow, Im at a lose for words.

Reaction score
what happened to....both.....DVR RULES!!!!!! I'll watch all of TNA and when it's over I'll watch ECW

Travis40

The old ECW was just spots and stupid shit like that....look who fucking ME'd ECW...Sandman, Dudleys, Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, RVD (only good one) and Sabu...LOOK...now look, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, John Morrison, and Miz....now tell me which set you would want to watch in a regular wrestling match.

Rell

Reaction score
The old ECW was just spots and stupid shit like that....look who fucking ME'd ECW...Sandman, Dudleys, Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, RVD (only good one) and Sabu...LOOK...now look, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, John Morrison, and Miz....now tell me which set you would want to watch in a regular wrestling match.

-sigh- I was expecting a response like that. That is probably one of the biggest misconceptions in wrestling next to the "Japan has no angles" myth. Let me remind you...

Chris Jericho
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn
Taz
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Shane Douglas
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Brian Pillman
2 Cold Scorpio
Tajiri
Mic foley
Lance Storm
The Great Sasuke
Jerry Lynn

Just to name a few...thats a huge list of spot monkeys right?

Travis40

^ I said Main Eventers....last I checked RVD was kind of a spot monkey/hardcore wrestler...and Everone on that list except RVD, Taz, Douglas and Foley were Mid Carders in ECW.

Reaction score
people tend to remember only the really hardcore part of ECW and forget that they had some pretty damn good wrestling also

Rell

Reaction score
So the fact that they were not in the Main Event night after night makes the new ECW better? Now that really doesnt make sense...

Am I getting on your nerves? lol

Travis40

Yes you are Rell lol

and Gunslinger, people remember the Hardcore side of ECW because they pretty much never had a good TECHNICAL match as the ME of a PPV...they only had Sabu, Funk, Foley, Douglas, Dudleys, RVD, and Rhyno as the ME'ers in the Hardcore Matches.

Rell

Reaction score
Thats also not true, and the fact that you brought up Rhino who was only with ECW for a couple of months brings me to the conclusion that you missed out on ECW, and probably found out about it during its dying days when guys like Corino and CW Anderson were in the ME scene, so I'll leave you alone...

For now :shifty:

lol

Great One

You kinda buried yourself here Trav. =/

Anyways, I'll probably watch TNA. They will be trying harder to get viewers plus I believe the product is much better than ECW overall.

Famou$ 187

-sigh- I was expecting a response like that. That is probably one of the biggest misconceptions in wrestling next to the "Japan has no angles" myth. Let me remind you...

Chris Jericho
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn
Taz
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Shane Douglas
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Brian Pillman
2 Cold Scorpio
Tajiri
Mic foley
Lance Storm
The Great Sasuke
Jerry Lynn

New Jack
Public Enemy
Raven

There's a few more to add to the list.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score

Chris Jericho
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn
Taz
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Shane Douglas
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Brian Pillman
2 Cold Scorpio
Tajiri
Mic foley
Lance Storm
The Great Sasuke
Jerry Lynn

Who the Fuck are they? probally just a bunch of chaing gang wannabes! especially this Chris Benoit character the other day i went out and brough a heap of wrestling videos and he wasn't on one? pfft you must have made him up :shifty:

Thats also not true, and the fact that you brought up Rhino who was only with ECW for a couple of months brings me to the conclusion that you missed out on ECW, and probably found out about it during its dying days when guys like Corino and CW Anderson were in the ME scene, so I'll leave you alone...

For now :shifty:

lol

Boo! Steve Corino > Rell