What will Triple H reveal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
9a7d4bf7d2de439f614ef7d1f431a496.jpg

At Extreme Rules, Raw and SmackDown GM John Laurinaitis had a mysterious phone conversation with Triple H. The GM promised to reveal the nature of their conversation when The Game comes to Raw SuperShow tonight. What will the two have to say?

--

Hell yeah! HHH is booked on RAW. What will he be doing?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's burial time! :bury:

No, seriously. He'll probably start feuding with Lesnar, but I don't think he'll bury him. I mean, Cena just did that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ewwwww HHH vs Brock...... Let's try a big no. From what I've seen Brock destroyed Cena until getting beaten by a weapon shot, how is that buried?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Drunk said:
Ewwwww HHH vs Brock...... Let's try a big no. From what I've seen Brock destroyed Cena until getting beaten by a weapon shot, how is that buried?

THANK YOU. It seems only me and you think Cena didn't bury Brock last night.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's not that he was buried... but he lost after only two moves, I don't know. Seemed a little bit weird to me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It's not that he was buried... but he lost after only two moves, I don't know. Seemed a little bit weird to me.

It wasn't just 2 moves, he jumped into a steel chain shot then got hit with Kayfabe one of the most destructive moves ever onto steel steps.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Would be cool if HHH would feud with Brock to put Lesnar over.

If not, HHH going over Brock wouldn't be that bad. If HHH would win and be in 'the game' again, he could feud with Rocky, and lose. Then there can be a build up for Brock vs Rock at Mania 29.

Seems legit to me..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
THANK YOU. It seems only me and you think Cena didn't bury Brock last night.

I think you can count me in there as well. I was pissed at the ending yes. But never once did I see it as a burial considering how Cena won.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Prediction: Triple H wants to still get over no matter what so he wants a feud with Brock Lesnar. I got pissed that Lesnar loss it serves no purpose and it was utter bullshit but in the end, loved the show.