What reign was more entertaining?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's reign was better?

• Miz's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I must be a psychic because I knew the question before entering this thread.

Give me Miz's US Title run/Mr. MiTb period over either, but I'd still take Miz's WWE title reign over Punk's. At least he had A-Ry

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Miz easily imo, Punk's had better matches but knowing he's capable of so much more kills it and his mic segments have been shite over all. Miz cut some enjoyable promos and put on average matches on the whole.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This is actually a question? I vote CM Punk easily. He's more entertaining in the ring and on the mic, even if he's capable of being more (he's better as a heel in my view.) Just look at his PPV matches with Cena, Del Rio, the triple threat ladder match with Miz and Del Rio, Ziggler, and his two matches with Jericho. That's a lot more than I can say about The Miz.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CM Punk because of good storylines and main events. Sure he didn't use all of his potential in most but hey its better than Miz's best.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Just me who finds most of Punk's mic work a cure for insomnia currently?

Certainly not just you.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not sure. Miz's reign had more attention due to being the main event at the time and being involved in Rock's feud, and was pretty well booked. I liked the mini feud with Lawler that Miz had, but the one with Orton... crappy matches and not interesting. Punk had much better matches and his feud with Jericho was great.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm not sure. Miz's reign had more attention due to being the main event at the time and being involved in Rock's feud, and was pretty well booked. I liked the mini feud with Lawler that Miz had, but the one with Orton... crappy matches and not interesting. Punk had much better matches and his feud with Jericho was great.

It had some good moments (thanks to Jericho) and produced solid matches, but overall I was disappointed as hell with the Punk/Jericho feud. It could have been booked 100 X better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:

At the time the most interesting thing in Miz's reign was Miz. People say he was with John and Rock, but people were more impressed with Miz than co around him. I'd go as far as saying he was in fact an IWC darling at one point, now he's hated -.-.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It had some good moments (thanks to Jericho) and produced solid matches, but overall I was disappointed as hell with the Punk/Jericho feud. It could have been booked 100 X better.

It's true, it could've been better and could have been used to put Punk over, but it wasn't. I just found it entertaining with the family insults and all the straight edge stuff, the matches were quite good too. But I agree that it could've been better.

Crayo said:
At the time the most interesting thing in Miz's reign was Miz. People say he was with John and Rock, but people were more impressed with Miz than co around him. I'd go as far as saying he was in fact an IWC darling at one point, now he's hated -.-.

Miz's involvement in the feud was bad because he was overlooked, and I also think that he was the best thing in his reign. I only mentioned him being involved in that feud because he was in the main event, in the spotlight, while the Punk/Jericho feud was overlooked by Cena/Rock or Cena/Brock.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Miz coming out dressed as the Rock trolling fans >>>> anything Punk has done during his borefest of a reign

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Miz coming out dressed as the Rock trolling fans >>>> anything Punk has done during his borefest of a reign

I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I voted for Miz's. I was out of WWE when he was champ but I saw some of it and was pretty entertaining.
Punk's reign just bored me atm. It's too corny and done.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
TBH, Until a brock reign starts, I could care less whose holding the wwe title. When brock lesnar's reign starts that's when shit gets real.