What Punk said to The Rock after winning WWE Title at SS, Heyman on Punk's DVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I heard a few minutes of the latest interview that CM Punk did on the Abe Kanan radio show. As a heads-up, Paul Heyman was interviewed for Punk's DVD and will be at Titan Towers in a couple weeks to sit down with Punk and do commentary on some of the matches.

Punk also told a funny story about how after his match at Survivor Series, he walked by the Rock and said "follow that, a**hole." He wasn't even sure that the Rock knew who he was at the time. This picture from backstage at Mania is him saying the same thing to him. However, by this point they had already "talked it out", so it was more of a joke.

CM Punk also talked about how much he is involved in his DVD project, going as far as to approach the bands that he knows in order to use their music in the project. He said if he is telling his life story, he wants to make sure to use music that was important to him at that point in time.

Source; PWInsider

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I can imagine the moment at Survivor Series, if I was around I would have probably started laughing hysterically.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
OMG I CAN WAIT FOR THIS DVD TO COME OUT! THIS WUILL BE THE BEST DVD IN THE FUCKIN WORLD!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Here is the picture of Punk and Rock together at WrestleMania:

ApqtGMACEAEHfoA.jpg