• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What hobbies do you have?

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
So we all got hobbies, some more than others probably. So what are yours?

Mine, I love playing video games, making YouTube Videos, Going out walking is something I like to do sometimes, and I'm sure we all know that I sometimes like to partake in smoking the green haha. So what are some of the shit y'all like to do?

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Yep. One we kick the ball with foot. So basically football. Not carry it around with hand and run with it. ;)
A brief history lesson for ya, Football is called Football because at the time it meant you played the game on foot and was derived from Rugby Football. Soccer on the other hand was actually coined by the Europeans and was the original name of the sport. It was short for Association Football. America simply kept the original name while Europe decided to start calling it Football instead of the original shorthand Soccer.

Maybe Europe should go back to the name they coined annnnnd this madness would end! :bron

Reactions: Blaze

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
How else will we know how you look like today? 8D
Hell, maybe once I get my new haircut. I mean my hair always seemed to be damn different in every picture. Sometimes long(sort of like the one I just posted) sometimes I'm nearly bald, and then sometimes it's pretty short and all that. I forget who it was but I remember someone made a joke about that over on the old forum.

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻