What feud are you enjoying the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Punk vs Jericho by a mile.

Rock vs Cena

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny because of the superstars involved - Ziggler, Christian, Otunga, Santino and hopefully ADR.

It was bloody hard to pick a third one, that probably sums up just how bad this build has been.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In a way I'm hoping it isn't Miz so he gets involved in main event, the haters on here will be epic :)

But yeah, I think it is 6 so ADR might be the last surprise entrant. I hope so.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jericho/Punk by default. Everything else is trash

Reactions: Snowman1

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Y2J vs Punk.. It's getting so personal.
Rock vs Cena is a close second, I lmao this morning when I saw 'The Rock concert'.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
1. Rock/Cena - Principle.
2. Jericho and Punk
3. The other shit feuds.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Have to agree with most ppl on here and say Punk/Jericho atm what may be the saving grace of WM.

Hating the Taker, HHH, HBK atm didn't want to see this match from the second it was announced would've enjoyed it more if Taker had come back to stop Kane running rampage.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
1.Rock/Cena
2.Punk/Jericho

Reason for Punk/Jericho second is because of how lame it is being built. They should've built the feud around best in the world more than introducing Jericho to play mind games making it personal but lame with this whole "demon" thing. It's like embrace the hate.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
1.Rock/Cena
2.Punk/Jericho

Reason for Punk/Jericho second is because of how lame it is being built. They should've built the feud around best in the world more than introducing Jericho to play mind games making it personal but lame with this whole "demon" thing. It's like embrace the hate.

It is being built as best in the world, it's been mentioned in every single appearance. He's just using "dirty tactics" to get into the mind of CM Punk.