What do you guys think about Brock Lesnar returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BigRedMachine

Jobber
Reaction score
So what do you guys think about Brock lesnar returning?
I personally love it, WWE has been rapidly losing star power hopefully Brock can pull out some twists and turns to turn this situation around.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Loved it, I marked like a girl when I saw him return. It's the much needed star power WWE needs to turn Cena heel. Brock is also in the shape of his life in my opinion, and is still very young. He's also more available than Rock so we should see quite a bit of him.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fucking loved it!!!!!!! :) I was in shock at first as it felt like going back in time but when i watched his return again after the show was over I just marked out like crazy I couldnt believe my fav from the past had come back. I was smiling so much for days after his return. Brock Lesnar is awesome and I wish he had never of left but obviously he did for his own reasons. But now hes back hes gonna kick ass and since hes been in UFC hes gonna be more dominant than ever now. I cant wait to see what this year holds for him

Reactions: Crayo

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I've watched his return and the promo's of him attacking Cena countless times. This is a very great thing for the WWE fans, Brock is back and everyone's loving what thus far (with the exception of die hard Cena fans.)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Still can't get over it RAW after WM was amazing for his return. Then last weeks RAW was pants apart from Brock and Cena's epic brawl in the first fifteen mins was awesome loving him being back.

HERE COMES THE PAIN.