What can be done with Lord Tensai?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think the title says it all.

Lord Tensais debut was if you ask me underwhelming. I understand that it's difficult to book in two major debut/returns in one show especially if both guys will play different variations of the same character archtype. But I seriously think that Tensai could have been fed a superstar that has some actual momentum on one of the main shows to make him look like more of a threat than just giving him Alex Riley. I like Riley and think it's a shame he isn't on RAW or Smackdown regularly but here he served no real purpose.

What can be done from here to establish Tensai as a credible threat to the WWE universe?

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
He will be hated no doubt he has that look he will come out to speak and he will be booed and hated

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
God he's an idiot, didn't he watch the show? They said he was a former WWE wrestler who left to Japan to improve himself. He's not pretending to be Japanese he's paying homage to the style as a tribute from turning him from jobber to star.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Gotkz9xtw[/yt]
from 1:10.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
WrestlingJesus is the FUCKING MAN

I KNOW FOR FACT U WOULD LIKE HIS VIDEO!

Censorious said:
Wrestling Jesus reminds me of JeebaK.

Some he funny and same he actor like a troller and same he just actor spacocke! The guy just for you Dolph'sZiggler!