What Brand of Beer Did Y2J Use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I know you're all wondering which brand of beer Jericho used on CM Punk yesterday. :eek:tunga:
Several readers have sent in word that the brand of beer used by Chris Jericho during last night's CM Punk segment on Raw was National Bohemian, which is brewed in Baltimore. This is the reason why you could hear the crowd chanting "Naty Bo" during the beer pouring part of the segment.

Source

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I hope he breaks his leg, that's how pissed I can be considering the fact that a idiot like Punk could even accept something stupid like this.

Ugh, Yuck.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I wasn't aiming it at his obvious overmarkism for Punk (yes, overmarkism is now a word). The fact he'd wish injury upon a WWE superstar yet claims he wants to be one himself in the future is ridiculous.

LEARN2KAYFABE. Punk vs Jericho = Best feud in WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is the biggest mark on the forum. He would drag his dick through a mile of broken glass to sit down and drink a diet cherry pepsi with Punk

Reactions: #Heel1

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
C'mon now, we know that he couldn't pop a cherry anything in his mouth!

#darksidegames

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I wasn't aiming it at his obvious overmarkism for Punk (yes, overmarkism is now a word). The fact he'd wish injury upon a WWE superstar yet claims he wants to be one himself in the future is ridiculous.

LEARN2KAYFABE. Punk vs Jericho = Best feud in WWE.

Maybe because I don't like the guy? Yes I wish Jericho would get injured so we don't have to see him anymore, he bores me, feud is seriously nothing but full of crap, and like I said I don't give a crap what you think of the feud but for me it's just a feud of shit, Punk has already proven his words by beating Jericho and that's it.

Also me proclaiming that I want to be a WWE superstar is correct but even if I do I have every rights to like/dislike and say the hell I want to say, because trust me buddy, they're not friendly in that locker room as you may think they are, you're way behind if you have no idea that some superstars are jealous from others and who really knows what they hope or wish? Are you in their head? Am I? No, but the fact that you're saying that it is "ridiculous" that I wish injury upon a WWE superstar and yet wants to be one is just sickening, I can wish and say what I want, freedom of speech. I hate Jericho and I seriously don't like the guy looking at him from his tweets, in the ring, outside, he's just a smurf wherever he goes and the feud with him and Punk makes me hate him even more, not because I'm a fan of Punk, I know they're friends outside. Feud is boring, pouring beer over a strong Straight-Edge smurf? Not only do I right now feel that Punk is a idiot for even accepting something like that but woah, just woah.

I would have kept shut if it was Austin and Punk right now but seriously more Jericho/Punk is just pain in the ass. I know everything about the WWE, I know that it is staged/scripted whatevs, but that doesn't mean I can't overreact on their stupid feuds, build-ups and bookings.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
He is the biggest mark on the forum. He would drag his dick through a mile of broken glass to sit down and drink a diet cherry pepsi with Punk

I would do the exact same thing if I got the chance to kick your ass.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Lmfao, liked.

:laugh:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
Maybe because I don't like the guy? Yes I wish Jericho would get injured so we don't have to see him anymore, he bores me, feud is seriously nothing but full of crap, and like I said I don't give a crap what you think of the feud but for me it's just a feud of s***, Punk has already proven his words by beating Jericho and that's it.

Also me proclaiming that I want to be a WWE superstar is correct but even if I do I have every rights to like/dislike and say the hell I want to say, because trust me buddy, they're not friendly in that locker room as you may think they are, you're way behind if you have no idea that some superstars are jealous from others and who really knows what they hope or wish? Are you in their head? Am I? No, but the fact that you're saying that it is "ridiculous" that I wish injury upon a WWE superstar and yet wants to be one is just sickening, I can wish and say what I want, freedom of speech. I hate Jericho and I seriously don't like the guy looking at him from his tweets, in the ring, outside, he's just a smurf wherever he goes and the feud with him and Punk makes me hate him even more, not because I'm a fan of Punk, I know they're friends outside. Feud is boring, pouring beer over a strong Straight-Edge smurf? Not only do I right now feel that Punk is a idiot for even accepting something like that but woah, just woah.

I would have kept shut if it was Austin and Punk right now but seriously more Jericho/Punk is just pain in the ass. I know everything about the WWE, I know that it is staged/scripted whatevs, but that doesn't mean I can't overreact on their stupid feuds, build-ups and bookings.

I would do the exact same thing if I got the chance to kick your ass.

You are so pathetic lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Stopped reading at "Maybe because I don't like the guy? Yes I wish Jericho would get injured so we don't have to see him anymore, he bores me"

F*** that.

Wishing injury on a man just so he doesn't have to see him on TV. Truly a class act.