Welcome the newest members of the WP Hall of Fame.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well punks, the time has finally come to reveal the individuals who have reached the highest honour possible at this place. That's right, it's Hall of Fame day here at WP and instead of boring you with tales of how awesome the current members are (you already know anyways) let's get right into the thick of things with our inductions. Ready? Alright then, here we go.....

Wang Chung

Formerly known as Porkchop Express, Wang Chung has been one hell of an indispensable member since joining this site all the way back on January 5th, 2012. He's been part of the highest highs and the lowest lows, and he's always had nothing but the best interests of this place on the top of his priority list. Aside from that, I've been told he's a pretty sharp dresser, a man who once drank 46 Rolling Rocks in 34 minutes and was still capable of both speech and holding his bladder and the guy responsible for turning Mickie James into a raging slut. Well, Mickie and others, but I'll let him tell you all about them at another time. Finally, his name is Kevin, which makes him the best because only the best people have that name, just like me! So without delay, welcome the Wanger into the Hall of Fame, there aren't many more deserving than this dude!

1z5893s.png

The Viper

When he's not talking hip hop and wrestling, The Viper can be seen firing out instant classic pearls of wisdom such as the following....
The Viper said:
Wow, you really need to calm your ass down. I was kidding around, you little shit. You don't get it? Get the fuck out.
For those of us that "get" that particular quote, it represents one of the absolute funniest moments in the history of this site, and the crazy part is that it's not even Viper's best work by a long shot. Also known as Matty Muffins, The Viper has been a member of this place since March 31st, 2011, which actually gives him a longer tenure here than even myself. That's right, I may be an old man in real life, but The Viper is a fucking OLD man around here! I'd say longevity is only one factor in his induction into the Hall of Fame though, the guy has always been one of the top members around here and does his best to make sure everyone is having a good time (even you Sabretooth, even you). So with that being said, I think a big fucking WP welcome is in store for the Muffin man and his muffins. Clap your hands together and welcome The Viper to the Hall of Fame bitches! Oh, and if you don't get it, get the fuck out.

n3xe6e.jpg

Finally, we the existing Hall of Famers have decided to bestow a special honour on one of our former members who is no longer here. The inaugural recipient of the WP Hall of Fame Legacy Award is none other than one without who this place would never have gotten off to the hot start that it did. Through his tireless efforts, this guy threw everything he had into the site, and while he isn't here to see his work come to fruition, I'd like to think that he's having an amazing time doing whatever it is that he's doing these days. In case you're wondering who I'm talking about, it's none other than...

HH3 AKA Christopher Chance

Congratulations Keith, we couldn't have done it without you and I along with all the others that remember your work can't thank you enough for everything you did. We, the Hall of Famers, salute you!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Congrats to Viper and Chung, very well deserved.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I would like to take this time to one up the tales of what fuji said and state. I once drank 4 bottles of vodka and turned Sally Struthers into the eating frenzy that we all now know her as. I mean I call her Jabba. Oh well. I thank all of you for voting me in. Actually I am quite shocked but I thank all you the WP for the votes.

Oh and Vips we get modded at the same time to take on Hollywood hulls now we get HOF at the same time. Oh yeah take that bitches.

Using the Force on tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Joey

Reaction score
Congrats guys! [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] , dude so happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Viper

Reaction score
Well punks, the time has finally come to reveal the individuals who have reached the highest honour possible at this place. That's right, it's Hall of Fame day here at WP and instead of boring you with tales of how awesome the current members are (you already know anyways) let's get right into the thick of things with our inductions. Ready? Alright then, here we go.....

Wang Chung

Formerly known as Porkchop Express, Wang Chung has been one hell of an indispensable member since joining this site all the way back on January 5th, 2012. He's been part of the highest highs and the lowest lows, and he's always had nothing but the best interests of this place on the top of his priority list. Aside from that, I've been told he's a pretty sharp dresser, a man who once drank 46 Rolling Rocks in 34 minutes and was still capable of both speech and holding his bladder and the guy responsible for turning Mickie James into a raging slut. Well, Mickie and others, but I'll let him tell you all about them at another time. Finally, his name is Kevin, which makes him the best because only the best people have that name, just like me! So without delay, welcome the Wanger into the Hall of Fame, there aren't many more deserving than this dude!

1z5893s.png

The Viper

When he's not talking hip hop and wrestling, The Viper can be seen firing out instant classic pearls of wisdom such as the following....

For those of us that "get" that particular quote, it represents one of the absolute funniest moments in the history of this site, and the crazy part is that it's not even Viper's best work by a long shot. Also known as Matty Muffins, The Viper has been a member of this place since March 31st, 2011, which actually gives him a longer tenure here than even myself. That's right, I may be an old man in real life, but The Viper is a fucking OLD man around here! I'd say longevity is only one factor in his induction into the Hall of Fame though, the guy has always been one of the top members around here and does his best to make sure everyone is having a good time (even you Sabretooth, even you). So with that being said, I think a big fucking WP welcome is in store for the Muffin man and his muffins. Clap your hands together and welcome The Viper to the Hall of Fame bitches! Oh, and if you don't get it, get the fuck out.

n3xe6e.jpg

Finally, we the existing Hall of Famers have decided to bestow a special honour on one of our former members who is no longer here. The inaugural recipient of the WP Hall of Fame Legacy Award is none other than one without who this place would never have gotten off to the hot start that it did. Through his tireless efforts, this guy threw everything he had into the site, and while he isn't here to see his work come to fruition, I'd like to think that he's having an amazing time doing whatever it is that he's doing these days. In case you're wondering who I'm talking about, it's none other than...

Congratulations Keith, we couldn't have done it without you and I along with all the others that remember your work can't thank you enough for everything you did. We, the Hall of Famers, salute you!

I'm not gonna over-exaggerate, I truly can't express on here how happy I am. So proud of this site and I love everyone that contributes as much as possible to WP/Pulse/Teen Boards/Best forum ever/etc. You're all fucking awesome and not to single anybody out or anything but Fuji, Brandon, Booty, Castiel, Wang Chung and LB have a special place in my heart. I don't know if you can tell right now, but I'm giving all of you (not just the guys I singled out) a great big, wet hug. Now let's all go out to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate how awesome we are. It's on Sabs. I'm broke as fuck.

Also, big congratulations to Wang and the late, great HH3. Homies 4 life~!!!

Congrats to Viper and Chung, very well deserved.

Thank you, Charlie. I love you but just remember, MUFUCKAS NEVA LUHD US!!!

Oh and Vips we get modded at the same time to take on Hollywood hulls now we get HOF at the same time. Oh yeah take that bitches.

Oh, the excellent and tremendous irony. You and I have been tied to the hip since about 2012 in the Impact LD's over there "up north" and we haven't been able to be pulled apart yet. Now we're in the Hall of Fame. I love you.

Congrats guys! [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] , dude so happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Joey. You've become one of my favorite posters as of late. I love you.

P.S. That's a fucking amazing HOF sig for me and Wang. Just tremendous. Thank you so much to I assume, the great Booty. I love you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh, the excellent and tremendous irony. You and I have been tied to the hip since about 2012 in the Impact LD's over there "up north" and we haven't been able to be pulled apart yet. Now we're in the Hall of Fame. I love you.

It's an honor to share with you in this. Man it has been a long time so I brought this in for you:

and:

P.S. That's a fucking amazing HOF sig for me and Wang. Just tremendous. Thank you so much to I assume, the great Booty. I love you.

Yes it is. They are so fucking badass. I also forgot to congratulate HH3 for his induction too since he has done alot for this board in the conception phases.

The Viper

Reaction score
It's an honor to share with you in this. Man it has been a long time so I brought this in for you:

and:

Yes it is. They are so fucking badass. I also forgot to congratulate HH3 for his induction too since he has done alot for this board in the conception phases.

You are a god among men for that Karen Jarrett picture. Jesus Christ. Dem set of teeth tho... It's what made me famous!!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You are a god among men for that Karen Jarrett picture. Jesus Christ. Dem set of teeth tho... It's what made me famous!!

Since its Christmas time I figured I would go all out for you.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Congrats, folks! Well earned.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Wang Chung

1z5893s.png

The Viper

n3xe6e.jpg

I am so excited to have Viper and Wang Chung in the Hall with us. No two single guys are more deserving of this honor.

I also welcome Keith to our lovely halls. He deserves this as well.

@Fuji Vice some really top notch introductions, sir. @Booty fantastic signatures as always. @The Viper your signature may be my favorite yet.

I would like to take this time to one up the tales of what fuji said and state. I once drank 4 bottles of vodka and turned Sally Struthers into the eating frenzy that we all now know her as. I mean I call her Jabba. Oh well. I thank all of you for voting me in. Actually I am quite shocked but I thank all you the WP for the votes.

Wang Chung, you are the coolest dude on the planet. No lie. Welcome to the big time. I'm glad to have you be one of our brothers.

You and Viper are the Uncrowned WP Tag Team Champions.

I'm not gonna over-exaggerate, I truly can't express on here how happy I am. So proud of this site and I love everyone that contributes as much as possible to WP/Pulse/Teen Boards/Best forum ever/etc. You're all fucking awesome and not to single anybody out or anything but Fuji, Brandon, Booty, Castiel, Wang Chung and LB have a special place in my heart. I don't know if you can tell right now, but I'm giving all of you (not just the guys I singled out) a great big, wet hug. Now let's all go out to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate how awesome we are. It's on Sabs. I'm broke as fuck.

Also, big congratulations to Wang and the late, great H3. Homies 4 life~!!!

Thank you, Charlie. I love you but just remember, MUFUCKAS NEVA LUHD US!!!

Thank you so much, Joey. You've become one of my favorite posters as of late. I love you.

Viper, you are my brother from another mother! You'll always be one of my favorite people on the internet. It is my honor to share this with you.

Yes, this is the BEST FORUM EVER!!!

FYI I want to make love to your signature. It's hot.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Really I am just honored to be here with such a fine group of guys. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION]'s faith in me to be a mod or a good contributor to this forum along with the rest of the group in this HOF for allowing me to be me.

I also have to give some awesome credit to [MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION] for this amazing Sig he made me.

Damn I hate typing on my phone sometimes. I forget things and have to keep adding and adding.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Really I am just honored to be here with such a fine group of guys. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION]'s faith in me to be a mod or a good contributor to this forum along with the rest of the group in this HOF for allowing me to be me.

I also have to give some awesome credit to [MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION] for this amazing Sig he made me.

Damn I hate typing on my phone sometimes. I forget things and have to keep adding and adding.

I feel you. I typically wait until I'm on my computer for replies like this.

I'm glad you're one of us fine group of guys. It couldn't have been complete without you. You've been a great mod/global mod.

The Viper

Reaction score
I am so excited to have Viper and Wang Chung in the Hall with us. No two single guys are more deserving of this honor.

Viper, you are my brother from another mother! You'll always be one of my favorite people on the internet. It is my honor to share this with you.

Yes, this is the BEST FORUM EVER!!!

FYI I want to make love to your signature. It's hot.

You and I have been brothers since early 2010. I'll always love you. Thank you.

Oh and yes, my sig is tremendous. I agree.