We Got Our Wish!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
HBK vs Y2J IN A LADDER MATCH AT NO MERCY... HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT IT??? MAN I CANT WAIT!!!

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm so excited.

But lemme tell you what, I had a deep feeling Adamle was going to be stupid and give that guy backstage [who noone has heard off] a title shot. Because it just didn't make much since why he was backstage so I was like fuck then I marked out when HBK came out. Then, I was hoping for a 3 stages of hell match but a ladder match is alot better.

WWE is doing so good right now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i thought it was gonna be jericho vs Dolph Diggler at no mercy...

Eddie#1

Reaction score
I so called the match

as soon as Shawns music hit I was like It's gonna be a ladder match

oh I am so skilled :cool2:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Oh man this is gonna be soooo GOOD. Id love HBK to win and have a title run that would be awesome. (It wont happen though). Y2J has only been the champ like 5 Min's plus HBK is on a lighter schedule. But still i cant help but pray :). This match will rock and probably steal the show I thought 3 stages of hell at 1st, But I'm happy with ladder match. No Mercy is worth getting for that match alone.

Moonlight Drive

Fuck yeah! Dream match #34 has been crossed off my list.

This is bound to be incredible. HBK had better keep out of the ring until then though, if he got injured it would be the let down of the year.

Hopefully they can drag this out past Cyber Sunday, then at Survivor Series we see the epic climax. An Ironman/Last Man Standing/I Quit match, Shawn wins the belt in his final match.

I don't care how dumb that would be for the belt, it would be awesome imo. Or he could hold onto the belt until 'Mania, where he dropped it back to Jericho (RR Winner) in his final match.

Wild Rover

Reaction score
It's a dream match, that's for sure. Although, the Raw crowds response was like they'd just announced Funaki v Mike Knox.

I don't think many of them know what HBK got up to before 2002.

Moonlight Drive

I'd mark out for Funaki vs Knox, that's Dream Match #13

C4

It's going to be a great match, Michaels and Jericho both are going to put on a classic Ladder Match that's for sure.

Airfixx

....Oh Yes!

HBK - Nuff said - but IMO Y2J is right up there when it comes to ladder matches too.

This'll kick ass and if this ISN'T the pay-off match then even better.... Bring-the-hell-on the 3Stages or Iron Man match @ SSeries!

The thing that excites me most tho' is the fact that whatever the match, having stolen the show whilst being halfway down the card @ WM19 and had numerous killer matches since, they finally get to ME together... AND it's over the world title!!!

If the title starts going back and forth between them I'm gonns cream me' pants!

Kaedon

Reaction score
The only reason this is a ladder match is because its predictable who is going over. If they would have given us Batista, Punk, JBL, Rey, or Kane vs. Jericho, there would have been at least SOME, not a lot, but SOME doubt about who would win. So while I'm sure it will be a great match, it's like "meh" Jericho is gonna win.

CenaMark54

^^^^That is the exact reason why HBK should not be in title matches.

They should have never put the belt on Jericho if his feud with HBK was going to continue. First off, this feud doesn't need the belt, it would have worked better in the Batista/JBL feud. Secondly, we all know how its going to end now.

Airfixx

@ Kaedon

^^^If you're specifically refering to HBK's schedule meaning he won't be world champ again (and therefore 'can't' win the match), do you not think a quick succession of title changes a la Rock/Foley '99 would get around this (and the somewhat increased workload)?

I think given the way that Jericho won the belt the writers can afford to be a bit less 'protective' of the credibility of the champs reign/kayfaybe standing in the fed and turn this HBK/Y2J fued into a more drawn out title fued...

Edit:

That said, just reading elsewhere we also got Batista V JBL having a #1 contenders match so immediately following up with a HBK/Y2J rematch may not be an option... Unless they decide to break out the good ol' 'Batista Obligatory Rematch Clause' for The Showstopper.... I guess it could make kayfaybe sense to hold off a shot for the #1 contender in light of an mandatory rematch clause.

Edit again:

@ CenaMark: IMO Jericho winning the belt is the only thing that could have drawn their fued out any longer. HBK was vindicated at Unforgiven... What else is there?