WCW's GOAT Round 1: Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham vs. Psicosis vs. Chuck Palumbo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
15. Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham vs. Psicosis vs. Chuck Palumbo

It’s a throw down extraveganza as two of the Hoursemen do battle with a masked super hero and member of the New Blood also looking to capitalize! WHO. SHALL. WIN!?!>!!>!>!>!>!??!?!?!?!?!#??@?@?#?@?!!??!!?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham vs. Psicosis vs. Chuck Palum

Blanchard takes this one.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham vs. Psicosis vs. Chuck Palum

I can throw out Psicosis and Palumbo immediately since, while I like their work, they are clearly outmatched by their opponents. Windham was an amazing in-ring performer and put on some incredible matches with Flair. Blanchard however was on an entirely different level. His singles matches (such as the infamous I Quit Cage Match with Magnum TA) were equally as good as his tag matches with Arn Anderson. I see no reason not to vote for Blanchard here.

Tully Blanchard.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Tully Blanchard

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Add another for Tully.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Tully Blanchard the man was one of the 4 Horsemen and one heck of a wrestler in tags or as single

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

it's Tully and it's not close and I love Windham but Tully was sooo fuckin good

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Tully Blanchard really got a raw deal as one half of The Brain Busters. Which is why I'm voting for him. Despite all the many tag team accomplishments, I feel like he could have and would have won the NWA/WCW World Title at the same point that Barry did, had he not had tag team obligations.