• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VIP Membership

Ben

Dec 3, 2010
Milwaukee
The VIP Membership has been reworked, the price has changed and there's some new features.

The whole point of VIP is just to help get some money put back into the site so we can pay for hosting, and have extra money to advertise and help grow our member base.

VIP Membership allows you a whole host of new features, including:

-Custom Usertitles
-Colored Usertitle/Image In Usertitle

-An Exclusive VIP Forum
-A VIP Badge
-Larger Avatar Limits
-Username Change

-Colored Username
-Invisible Mode
-Chatbox

To become a VIP Member, please go to http://wrestlingsmarks.com/account/upgrades
Prices are:

$5 For One Year

Regards

WrestlingSmarks Staff

Last edited:

Ben

Dec 3, 2010
Milwaukee
Updated 11/23/11

On Demand Section Added to VIP Room

Watch all WWE, TNA, and UFC PPV's the day after they air on demand.

Wrestling DVDS, Movies, and TV shows Coming Soon!

Jay

Jun 28, 2010
Sweet man!

Hopefully we can get some good non-wrestling shows!

John McHenry

Jun 12, 2011
Ohio
Once you go VIP you can't go back. I dunno what it is but I miss it. I'mma have to win member of the month until I have cash flow again or something.

Chadillac

Jan 18, 2012
Hey, I'm going to be joining the VIP Club in about a week. I Will be a life time VIP member. Just want to know, what is the quality of the video? And can I buy an Admin position? $50??? LOL LOL LOL

But seriously, I will be joining the VIP club on Feb. 1st. Give me some good feedback on it?

Chadillac

Jan 18, 2012
That better have been a joke.
Was it to cheap? Kind of thought it couldnt be bought for that low. Maybe 300? Now that's an offer you can refuse!

No I'm not serious. Atleast not in public. A good politician does the deals behind closed doors.

Dont get on my bad side.
MUHAHAHA

MUHAHAHA

MUHAHAHA