Vince McMahon Tired Of Re-Writing RAW - Details

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter -- A source within WWE says Vince McMahon is getting tired of scripting RAW at the last minute. The WWE Chairman regularly demands partial or full script re-writes on the day of the show. A script for an episode last month was not completed until after the show went on the air -- Vince McMahon's return to television on next Monday's RAW SuperShow is being done in response to the program's disappointing ratings figures in recent weeks. He will kick off the three-hour show with an evaluation of John Laurinaitis's job performance as General Manager of RAW and SmackDown, which company officials are hopeful will boost first hour viewership.

-- Tuesday's SmackDown taping emanated from ring announcer Lilian Garcia's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. She did interviews with local television stations outside the Colonial Life Arena while fans stood in line to enter the venue.

Link: http://network.yardbarker.com/wwe/article_external/vince_mcmahon_tired_of_re_writing_raw_details/10950266

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe he should just not be involved with the script at all :yay:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Okay so at least I only have to watch the first 20 minutes of the show knowing that.

Exactly, this is just a way to boost the ratings. The rest of RAW will be basically the same.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm still holding out for some huge announcement. I'm not sure how they can just book this segment without one. Vince randomly firing Ace I don't think will happen. So surely something has to go down.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm still holding out for some huge announcement. I'm not sure how they can just book this segment without one. Vince randomly firing Ace I don't think will happen. So surely something has to go down.

Vince will be heel and team up with Laryngitis. the wrestlers will revolt and reform nexus with punk as the leader!

During Punks title match at NWO a group of heels suddenly surround the ring. they and punk stare at each other for about 10 seconds, until the nexus comes running down the ramp and starts attacking the heels. Punk picks up the victory.

The next night on Raw nexus are in the ring talking about how vince and laryngitis aren't in control anymore, when the same group of heels storm into the ring and start attacking nexus. These heels are a team created by laryngitis and vince. a 10 minute brawl ensues where the fight eventually breaks out into the streets. the camera abruptly cuts out. There is no apparent winner to the confrontation.

1454864_o.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Maybe he should just not be involved with the script at all :yay:

Such obvious and simple solutions. If he thinks he is helping the product with his last minute hands on bullshit he is more senile than we thought.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest Vince on TV is helping the product, he's entertaining whatever he does when he's on TV.

He just needs to you know... not enter the creative room when the monkeys are working.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest Vince on TV is helping the product, he's entertaining whatever he does when he's on TV.

He just needs to you know... not enter the creative room when the monkeys are working.

I doubt anyone would ever question Mr. McMahon the on screen character. Clearly he is awesome in that capacity.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope vince comes back as heel!!! he the best heel ever!

acailler

Reaction score
Vince doesn't like it therefore nobody else should...That theory seems to be failing somewhere!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
IMO they need to start introducing advanced booking. Book things weeks in advance. Only change it if you can either improve it or you're forced to with injury etc.
According to that interview you posted with the ex-writer they try to do this but everything gets changed last minute by Vince