Vince McMahon Netflix Docuseries to debut in 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
vmk1.jpeg

Source: f4wonline.com

The much-anticipated Netflix docuseries focused on the life of WWE chairman Vince McMahon will debut at some point in 2022, according to Stephanie McMahon.

Speaking at a March of Dimes event, she revealed the news but the timing of the release is to be determined.

"I am equal parts excited and really nervous. I don't know what it's going to say, but it's going to capture his life and his story, which so richly deserves to be told," she said about the still untitled series.

The news was first announced during the 2020 third quarter earnings call by president Nick Khan which he said would be one of the highest-budgeted docuseries in Netflix history. On a call this year, he said the early footage he had seen was "out of this world."

The Ringer's Bill Simmons is an executive producer and was a driving force behind the well-received Andre the Giant documentary for HBO. Chris Smith, who directed Netflix's Fyre Festival documentary, is directing and is also an producer along with WWE Studios.

This is not to be confused with the "United States of America vs. Vince McMahon" scripted series being developed by WWE and Blumhouse Media.

WWE and Netflix released "Escape The Undertaker" this Halloween, an interactive movie featuring the legendary character and the New Day.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It might be a interesting watch. I will see the docusereis.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Just gives me a lot of pause that WWE are involved in the production of this. I don't expect they'll necessarily try to hide anything, but I certainly expect a certain slant/level of propaganda.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I'll be pirating this for sure. Not a fan of their current product, have never considered myself a fan but I can appreciate everything WWE has done for pro wrestling.