Vince McMahon done with Humberto Carrillo because Vince

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
I seen this guy for the first time tonight because I havent watched Raw in a little bit; he is the definition of Vanilla midget. Cant believe he was getting main event spots. WWE is really grasping for straws.

Ace

Reaction score
From what I could hear on TV the crowd absolutely blanked Humberto. He was up against freaking AJ styles and even that didn't elicit emotion.

I'm not a fan of stop-start but realistically it shouldn't have been started to begin with. Particularly when you've got enough other high flier/smaller guy types who have more personality (Cedric, Ricochet, Ali, Buddy Murphy, Andrade, Drew Gulak etc).

That's before you look at guys like Cole and Strong on NXT in the future.

He's talented but realistically he's not even close to ready for the main roster, let alone a US title push.

AverageJoe9

Listen to me, when the time comes you run and don't look back
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
The way they just thrust Humberto into the spotlight without any sort of organic build is why the crowd did not care about him and it does not help that there's not much to him character wise

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Good never understood why he was getting a push to begin with. Can’t speak good English, is smooth in the ring, but looks like a total geek.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good never understood why he was getting a push to begin with. Can’t speak good English, is smooth in the ring, but looks like a total geek.
I literally linked a video of him speaking fluent English on this same thread the other day.

People who say he doesn't speak English well obviously haven't seen him cut a promo, which it appears he hasn't done very much of.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Black Cobra

Reaction score
I don't think he's ready for a big push yet personally. I feel like he still needed to spend some time in NXT. Push Andrade, he's the guy. But they also haven't been doing a good job at all building these guys up before putting them right in the spotlight and crowds have been lethargic towards a lot of the out of nowhere pushes they've been giving the cruiserweights because they've all ended the same way.

Last edited:

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
I literally linked a video of him speaking fluent English on this same thread the other day.

People who say he doesn't speak English well obviously haven't seen him cut a promo, which it appears he hasn't done very much of.

I watch raw every week. I don’t watch 205 so if he proved he could do it better there so be it. On the main roster his whole power ranger look with his baby face and broken English just won’t work as a main eventer. His reactions are showing nobody cares about him either.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Just being racist with their assumptions.

And acting like you need to be good on the mic to get a push.....pfffft.....Rey Mysterio was a champion and so was Jeff Hardy.....and Hardy can't even speak English.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Just being racist with their assumptions.

And acting like you need to be good on the mic to get a push.....pfffft.....Rey Mysterio was a champion and so was Jeff Hardy.....and Hardy can't even speak English.
Hardy was the first non Earth born WWE Champion.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of his, but, Vince really didn’t give him a lot of time to do, well, anything. Not really fair when we have to be subjected to Roman Reigns each week.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I still stand by the fact that Humberto isn't a Main Event talent. Andrade Yes!

Reactions: Lady Redfield