UWF Velocity Past Trash Talking Threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
UWF Velocity Dolph Ziggler and Chris Sabin vs Chris Masters and Drew McIntyre

The arena is quiet until Layla begins to walk out onto the stage with a huge smiled on her face followed by decent mixed reaction by the crowd.

Layla:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce, The Former Ironman Champion, and my Fiance.....Chriiis Maaasters!

[video=youtube;2HjfebCm9Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjfebCm9Bw[/video]

WWE-Superstar-Chris-Masters-3.jpg

The second Masters steps foot on the stage, the mixed reaction turns into a loud chorus of boos. Chris as usual grabs his soon to be wife's hand and walk down the ramp. Before they climb into the ring, Masters gives off a few hateful insults towards the folks in the front row. They then enter the ring side by side and await for the crowd to quiet down.

Chris:
You all have no idea how happy I am right now. I am a newly engaged man. I'm engaged to this beautiful woman beside me. And with her love and support, we will seal the deal as the power couple of the UWF. Now, I understand that I need to be focused for my match tonight but have you seen my opponents? First off, we got a man who believes he has a personality but when he crashes down to reality, he'll realize that he's just Chris Sabin. Then, we got Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler is a man that STOLE my Ironman Championship and lost it to and old sack of bones. Dolph, two weeks ago on Smackdown, I made a prime example out of Rick Martel to show everybody exactly what I'm capable of. I was angry at the fact that Dolph Ziggler got a fluke victory over me but, all that anger went away as soon as the love of my live accepted my proposal. And she convinced me that I can get the ultimate revenge tonight by finishing off what I started with you Dolph. She told me that all the insults you've thrown my way will all be turned into violence and used against you. Tonight is going to be just that. Violent.

My partner, Drew McIntyre, he's an impressive wrestler for sure, but I promise that I'll out shine him. I'm the show off tonight. Not Dolph. Not Chris Sabin. And not Drew McIntyre. It's the man with a massive build and a powerful arsenal of moves. Including my signature maneuver, the Master Lock. A move that Dolph Ziggler has been on the other end of for a few months now.....

Chris scratches his head for a second.

Would you look at me, I'm rambling. Why don't the rest of the participants in my match come walking out. Because I can ensure you all are awaiting your fan favorite, Dolph Ziggler, with high expectations. You're wrong. Dolph has tried multiple times to bypass my limitations but he's failed each and every time. There are no limits to my strength. I can keep on dishing out the pain and it won't stop until I ensure you're down for the three count. Because I'm the Masterpiece and I'm above average. You can't beat me. And if Sabin wants to try to get noticed, well you'll fall victim to the Master Lock as well. I'm handing out Master Locks like the beginning of gym class boys. You'll suffer the pain that Rick Martel suffered. And maybe just maybe you'll be in good enough shape to return to the ring for Smackdown next week just to be fed to this desperate crowd. Now why don't you guys head on out here so we can get this thing goin?

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
UWF Velocity TV Title Austin Aries (champ) vs Test /W Stacy Keibler

THIS IS THE TEST

[video=youtube;req7v9kx0_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=req7v9kx0_M[/video]

Test and Stacy Keibler appear from the back to cheers from the crowd. Test stands there and lets the crowd admire Stacy for a few seconds and they then proceed to the ring. Test goes up the steps and sits on the roper so Stacy Keibler and set into the ring to a massive cheer and climbs in after her. Stacy proceeds to get a microphone and begins speaking….

download_zps2f158f00.jpg

Stacy: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce to you the next owner of UWF TV title, and a man who truly has Testicular fortitude to overcome and opponent that is set in front of him. And with the help from his Testicles….

Crowd cheers loudly

Stacy: ….He can accomplish anything. And now the moment you have all been waiting for to hear from the man himself, my client and the Impact Player, Test.

Crowd cheers as Stacy hands the mic to Test and he begins to speak…

011_zpsabc16dd8.jpg

Test: Thanks Stacy and let me just say how good it was last week on Velocity. How good it was to beat that bushy haired, oversize Chiwawa Carlito. How good it felt to kick his face off, and pin him 1, 2, 3 and win. How good it felt to be back wrestling, in a great place like UWF in front of an amazing crowd. To quote mine opponent from last week, ‘Now that’s cool’. But now I must move on to a bigger challenge, move past the chiwawa and onto a champion.

Test: Now I have to admit when I heard I was wrestling Austin, for the championship, I had visions of going one on one with the Texas Rattlesnake. I had visions of testing myself against the toughest S.O.B on the planet, but then I heard the next word Aries. Who the hell is that? I thought I would be one of the greatest wrestlers in the business in the main event, not some Zodiac sign. Austin Aries, the self-proclaimed "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", well I got news for you, that title along with your championship will soon belong to me. The only reason you are holding that title currently is because I wasn’t here to win it first. These fans know it to be true, Stacy knows it to be true, and ultimately, I’m bored of not living in the truth. Last week I showed mine new found hunger when I beat Carlito. Last week I showed I showed that I am as unstoppable as ever. And now with the lovely Stacy by my side and my Testicles…’wink’ I know it is a matter of time before I show the world that Test means business.

Crowd cheers and begins to chant ‘TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST’… Test passes the mic to Stacy who speaks to the excited crowd.

Stacy: Austin Aries, do you honestly believe you can handle the Test. Do you really think that just because you say you’re "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" makes you better than my client? We both will admit that in the past Test has not quite reach the potential that he should have. We both will admit that Test has let down himself and his testicles down, when he hasn’t performed to the level that we all know he come preform at. But that is why this is a new Test. That is why THIS Test won last week against Carlito, and why THIS Test is going to beat you Austin Aries, and this time not only live up to his potential but surpass it and give all of these awesome fans, a true champion.

Stacy hands Test back the mic…

Test: Austin Aries you are in for a rude awakening. You are in for the biggest obstacle of your reign so far. If you think your loss on Raw was quick and painful, wait till you come against the Man beast that is Andrew Martin. Wait till you come up against a 6ft 6 285lb Canadian machine which has 2 targets in his sight. Your head which my boot will take care of and your title which my hand will hold when this is all said and done. Austin Aries, THIS IS A TEST, and it’s one that you will soon fail...​

Last edited: