UWF Velocity Past Trash Talking Threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fauche

Reaction score
BRAND SPANKIN' NEW GREEN BASS LINE...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

For the first time in the history of science and romance, the greatest song ever composed plays under the banners of the green brand! The inaugural UWF Velocity audience explodes in a deafening chorus of praise and adulation as THE American Dolphins – the single greatest tag team ever tagged and surefire next UWF Tag Team Champions sprint out on to the stage. Children scream so loud that several of them suffer immediate tonsilitis. Their mothers are too busy weepin with joy too notice. Fans of all ages and creeds rush to ringside in order to more closely bask in the presence of the enigmatic and alltogehter majestic tandem. Some will later claim to have temporarily been blinded by the magnificent aura – the pure sheen of gloriousness eminating from the faces of the Dolphins. The duo slides sterowise into the ring and proceed to pose on opposing turnbuckles as the crowd continues to hail them as saviour kings arrived to conquer an oppressive and tyrannical reign of monotony and dreaded commonplace. With mics appearing seemingly out of nowehere – perhaps gifts from celestials not visible to the mortal eye – they finally address their people.

THE Brian Kendrick: UWF Velocity! The emerald gem, centerpiece in the new tiara of the goddess of the wrestling universe. Welcome one and all to the promised future – gleaming as the Emerald City of Oz did, an oasis of awe in a tedious world, pouring of magical hope for all those brave enough to dare to enter. And enter you have, brothers and sisters. Into this strange new landscape you wander, with THE American Dolphins here to guide you into a new era. An old creation burns with a better one rising from the ashes. We will pilot this phoenix towards the new sunrise of destiny, finally out of the long and suffocating darkness of winter and to the peaks of Mount Zion. The call of heavenly horns has resounded. Wind and flood and flame have vanquished what was known and now, on the desolate landscape we will build our empire. We see this cleansed, white wall for what is and as artists and philosophers, yes as free souls, we will paint a new world – an order from chaors – a poem from the babbling, scattered words of those whoever doubted that despite all distractions and oppositions, THE American Dolphins would cease in their quest to win the UWF Tag Team Championships.

And this is where we start – THE Brian Kendrick and “The Intrepid Traveller†Paul Lonodon – right here on UWF Velocity's birthnight. Some have deemed this programme “fillerâ€, given it the moniker of the “third brandâ€, and reserved it for the home of misfits and losers who have no place amongst the stars of the red and blue colours. I tell you truthfully though, that no matter what night we come out here, no matter what colour the ropes are or who we face inside of them, we will not fail in our quest of dominance. We seek only to win the gold and restore to it a long, lost honour. There are two sets of tag team titles and we will claim both of them as our own. Every night that passes, every opponent we pin is just one most simple step we take ascending the mountain. We will reach the summit and sit on the throne and the eagles will soar over us, screeching our names as you do now.

The crowd responds in a massive round of cheers and applause. Some cheer so hard their noses begin to bleed. They do not stop despite this. As was with Stalin's reign in the USSR, each member of the audience refuses to be seen as the first to stop clapping. Regardless, Paul London eventually raises his mics and continues.

Paul London: THE Brian and I fell like its pretty obvious that we're the clear cut contendors for the belts here, and we know that you guys all know that too – obviously. I think we've racked up enough credentials to make a cause for a title shot as soon as possible, but then again, we recognize that there's a certain order to these things. A law... of... nature... if you will... and you shoudld... like, how every little ant has a roll to fill in the ant hill. Some little ants are workers, digging those tiny tunnels so everyone can get around and do their thing. Some little ants are scavengers, hunting around for foor, fiding little bits of toast and gum and other dead bugs and hauling them back ever so impressively to to hill so that the fam can have supper that night. Some little ants are soldiers, defending the hill and fighting off all the invaders, giving their very lives to defend thier own. And one slightly les little ant is the queen, who has the noble duties of both rulership and mass birthing. Each of them has a roll to fill, a job to do, and they all know it.

But I saw the movie Antz, in fact, I've seen in one and a half times – once in theatres several years ago and then half again when I was housesitting abroad, and I realized something. Sometimes, you have to break free from that order. Sometimes, you have to risk a dream. Sometimes, you have to dare to belive.

paul-london1.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick and I have hazarded to step outside the realm of restrictions and class placements. We've been given matches at the bottoms of cards against opponents nobody cares about, we've been given worthy opponents and beaten them and nobody seems to notice. And we're expected to sti back and enjoy this spot here, to bide our time, be patient, wait and line and “see what comes upâ€. Nature. Ha! I laugh in its face. Like a drunk uncle dressed up like a clown for your birthday, I laugh and I laugh and I laugh, because I know about the tricks up my sleeve. Our sleeve – we share it, us THE American Dolphins, and they sure are something. Something dangerous, and thrilling, and horrible, but mezmerizing all the while. Fear not though, my sweet peaches, for these tricks won't be our secrets to keep, not for long anyway – we will unleash them, like the dinosaurs upon the first island of Jurassic Park, they will break free and roam around and eat things and be violent and bloody and amazing. Its gonna be like, so cool and stuff.

THE Brian Kendrick: So totally cool.

Paul London: You won't even know what hit you, even though you know you should have known about it now that we've told you. And that goes double for you Matt Hardy.

I know you're out there somewhere right now, probably just waiting for the right moment to come out here, talk up your big debut, say we're weird, that we don't talk good sense and that you probably beat one or both of us up like six years ago. Well we're happy to welcome you to 2013 sunshine, to the year of the THE American Dolphins. So buckle that tummy in homie, cause its gonna get real, really quick here. I'm talking torando kicks and flip moves and concussive nightmare half nelson-based manuvers ahoy.

THE Brian Kendrick: And after my soul brother makes another statement buyring you in the canvas, we're all to ready to start taking out whatever tag teams management needs us to beat to show them that there isn't a single tag team in this company that comes close to the noise. THE American Dolphin noise. Let me here ya do it!

Every single member of the audience and many at home begin to make the funny dolphin chirp sound whilst waving their arms around like little flippers. All dolphins in the ocean do the same, in a truly amazing sign of support and solidarity.

The Red

Reaction score
UWF Velocity 11/20: Carlito vs Test

I Spit In The Face Of People Who Dont Want To Be Cool!

[video=youtube;7b-gPCL2sLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b-gPCL2sLA[/video]

Carlitos familiar catchphrase echoes throughout the arena followed by an unfamiliar new theme. The crowd boos Carlito anyway as he makes his way down towards the ring completely ignoring the fans on the side of the ramp

CARLITO2.jpg

Carlito climbs into the ring and grabs a mic, he goes to speak but the crowds boos are deafening, he stops and waits for the crowd to quieten down before speaking.

dTzdw.jpg

Carlito: How dare you people be so rude to Carlito! Carlito has done nothing to deserve the treatment that you pathetic people hurl out each and every week, but each and every week Carlito acts like a professional and works through your constant battering.

The Crowd boos hysterically as Carlito shakes his head and lifts the mic back up

CarlitoMic.jpg

Carlito: Now unless you have been living under a rock you would know that the UWF is going through a bit of a shake up which means Carlito will no longer appear on Anarchy but Carlito is now a part of the Smackdown roster, this also means that The Establishment is no more. What this means is that Carlito will no longer be held back by the likes of The Big Show, Homicide and his group of misfits and most of all Carlito will no longer be held back by Vince Russo. Although Carlito is looking forward to seeing Chris Masters thrive as well without the shackles of The Establishment. You see the Establishment had only one thing in mind, to give power to Vince Russo, not once was there any benefit given to Carlito although Carlito did all of Russo's dirty work. Going out interfering in matches to make other Establishment members look good only to go into Carlitos matches at less than 100%.

The Crowd boos as Carlito continues to speak

Carlito: But you see this reset could not come any sooner for Carlito, a fresh brand for Carlito to show his talent, a new place for Carlito to prove his potential and although Carlitos first match may be on Velocity it is only a matter of time until Carlito not only makes an Impact on Smackdown but Carlito takes home some more gold to add to Carlitos already bulging trophy case. And it all begins this week against Test. You see Test Carlito has faced many of your type before, big, powerful, explosive and extremely dull, you see Test your just another man beast who thinks he is unstoppable, just another clone, you see Carlito is a dime in a dozen, one of a kind. Carlito lives and breathes this industry and has since Carlito was a child. Carlito knows every inch of these rings and its Carlitos ring smarts and raw talent that will not only get me through you Test but any other superstar that gets in Carlitos way, now thats Cool!

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Hardy vs. London - UWF Velocity 11/20/13

I Can Slap a Tornadoooo...

[video=youtube;pvRivCAF7IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvRivCAF7IY[/video]

The theme of none other than Matt Hardy bellows from the speakers, echoing throughout the arena, as the UWF Universe jump up and cheer for his arrival. Little time passes before the man of the moment comes charging out from the back, throwing an arm up in triumphant and displaying his trademark "V1" hand signal. Hardy jogs from one side of the stage to the other, repeating the same motion, before he begins to stroll down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the way. Hardy has his eyes focused on the ring that he draws ever nearer to, quickly rounding the corner and jogging up the steel steps to enter it. Hardy walks over to the ropes facing the main camera, stands on the middle rope and throws up his arm once again, following the same pattern as before. Hardy soaks in the electric atmosphere as he is handed a microphone through the ropes, prompting him to make his way to the centre of the ring and wait patiently for silence before speaking his mind.

Matt1_zpsfbf7a4d9.jpg

Matt Hardy: UWF Universe, Matt Hardy is HERRRRRRRRRE!!!

A huge cheer emanates from the pumped up crowd.

Matt Hardy: Thank you guys so much for that response, I really appreciate it. For somebody who has been away from the business for a while and has only competed in spurts, it's tough to come back and try and pick up where you left off. Last time I was in this company I was joined by one of my best friends in Shannon Moore, but unfortunately things didn't quite work out for us as we'd have liked and we were forced to leave the company for various reasons. I won't go into that as it's in the past and will stay in the past, but what I will say is that I'm back and I'm ready to make an impact on Saturday Night Smackdown and I'll go about making that impact in whatever way is required. I've accomplished a lot in my career but I'm not done quite yet. I have so much more to offer to this business and to all of you, my fans, who've stuck with me throughout my career. There've been good times and there've been a lot of bad times, way more than I would've liked, but I believe that it has all occurred for a reason. I'm at peace with my life and I'm prepared to start from the very bottom of the pile and earn my way, hopefully, to the top of the food chain!

Hardy likes the sound of being a potential future champion, but he composes himself and moves on.

Matt Hardy: But before I can even think of the future, I need to keep my feet firmly planted and focus on the present. The present is my UWF re-debut, one that comes at a time when the company is going through quite a number of changes. It has resulted in the triumphant return of Velocity, a show that I can barely remember from the good ol' days, but one that I am willing to bust my ass on every single week to prove that I am deserving of my contract and my spot on the Smackdown roster. To show management and, of course, the UWF Universe, that I deserve all I receive, I need to do the basics - win my matches. For my debut next week, I'll find myself on the opposite side of the ring to a man that I know quite a lot about, because you're right, Paul, I'm sure there was a time in years gone by where I may have beaten yourself or even Brian. Whether that's correct or if it's vice versa, it means absolutely nothing and has no bearing on our match on Velocity. I'm sure you were already aware of that anyway.

London nods his head and says "Of course" as if to say Hardy's simply pointing out the obvious.

Matt Hardy: Now I've gotta admit, I was quite entertained backstage listening to the two of you go on the way you did. I can definitely see what the UWF Universe finds so appealing about The American Dolphins and you better believe that I'm on board when it comes to a future tag title shot for you both. I've seen what you can do in this ring and it's very impressive, but impressive isn't what wins matches. You can come out here and wrestle the most entertaining match of your life, you can put on a stellar show for the paying fans that have fallen in love with your unusual sense of humour... but it's hopeless if you don't have the belief or the heart to pull through adversity. If you can't stand up when the going gets tough, when your back is against the wall, then you'll simply watch as all the comedy, all the antics, and all the showmanship gets thrown out the damn window and you're back to square one just like that! Believe me when I say I've found myself in that very position... and it's not good. I won't make mistakes like that again because I'm much wiser for the experience.

Hardy looks determined as his eyes remain set on London.

Matt Hardy: But before I go any further, I'd like to ask you a question, Paul. Just something to show me how intelligent you really are. See I'm not here to just make up the numbers, instead I'm here to accomplish as much as I possibly can before I call time on my career, whenever that may be. I'm fit and in better shape than I have been for quite some time, and you could say I'm ready to "twist a little fate". So with that in mind, Paul, here's my question - do you have what it takes to overcome adversity on Velocity next week? You should consider me asking that question... as an early warning.

Hardy's arm falls to his side as he takes a few steps back, giving London something to ponder for the time being.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF Velocity - 20th Nov 13 - Undertaker v. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The arena goes dark and the chilling toll of the bells ring around the arena as The Undertaker’s eerie music plays over the PA system. The Undertaker steps out onto the stage to a series of cheers, his United States Championship around his waist. The Phenom begins to make his slow walk down the entrance ramp, coming to the ring where he climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms and the lights come on before he gets into the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer before beginning.

40ea7d26b904532c295fdd2b8cdf81ac.png

The Undertaker: A new landscape has passed over the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, a new beginning, a chance for some to right the wrongs of their recent careers, and for some, the chance to reach new heights and cease the doubts that accompany them to the ring every time they step out here. In all of this change, one constant is still happening; one man continues to plague the thoughts of every single man in this business. The phenom continues to feast on the souls of the weak, and feeding their bodies to his hounds of hell, and that will always be ever-present throughout every event or restart, for it is forever sown into all of eternity. The dead man will always live on, and this event is no different, I still live on, passing judgement on the mortal souls of this world, and still claiming victims to my long list of those unfortunate enough to have to step into my playground and dance with the devil. I am the sole ruler of this realm, and my position is only heightened with each passing week, for with every victory, I grow stronger and more unstoppable, capable of stopping mortals dead with a simple glare. One look is all I give and people just stop, transfixed by fear, their heads flooding with the disturbed images of their limp body in the centre of my playground, not moving, lifeless.

The crowd are silent and the Undertaker looks around the arena, before continuing.

The Undertaker: Although the scenery has changed, I am still the United States champion; I still defeated D’Von Dudley at Badd Blood, after a lot of people doubted me, after weeks of mind games I added D’Von to my list of people conquered on UWF Smackdown. I added him to my list of lost beings, clouded with the thought of beating me, of ending my grip on the rest of the roster. I cannot be eradicated, for I was created with the sole purpose of punishing the weak, and that is what I do, every single minute of every day. Even right now, somewhere there is a man, shaking, sweating at the very thought of stepping up to take on the dead man. Right now, that man is the Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler. In the very first main event of the inaugural episode of UWF Velocity, the Undertaker will make Dolph Ziggler perish before him, and conquers the only thing between him and becoming a dual champion here. I will add the Ironman Championship to my list of achievements, and Dolph will be the next statistic in the list of puny humans that have relinquished their championship to the walking dead of the Undertaker.

The Undertaker pauses for a second before looking at his championship. He then begins to talk.

2fef81ab814ca9cf5fe6b752c99b0d39.png

The Undertaker: Time and time again, I assert my dominance over the likes of Dolph Ziggler and this time will not be any different. I will do just as I have done before, and I will drag Dolph down to Hell’s Gate in my chariot of fire, exposing him to the darkness, something which will corrupt him and make him a servant of the dark, where I am his overlord, his master. I may have been around for a very long time, way before Dolph was even watching on television, but I still live on, and as time passes, I show no intention of declining, I am still the dead man, and dead men don’t age, their spirit is forever lurking, begging to be set free. I collect these broken shells, and feast on them in the night, drawing strength from their misfortune.

The Undertaker pauses for a moment and the fans give him a mixed reaction.

111410c6a5922cab051cb8bf6fc6ac70.png

The Undertaker: It’s time for a new chapter to unfold in this very long story; it’s time that I add to what I already have got, and unify both championships on Velocity. Dolph Ziggler, you have moved brands from Anarchy to SmackDown, but I must warn you, this is the show of darkness, the show where your very being is at risk every last second, this is my show, this is hell, and you will be in the very centre of it come Wednesday. You will have to come to my dwelling place, and you will be brutalised, until you leave my area empty handed, with nothing other than painful memories stitched into your mind. My path of destruction will once again expand, until it consumes the entire SmackDown roster, and fills up their lungs with blood and sand, until they can’t breathe. At Velocity, I will show Dolph Ziggler the very gates of hell and he will be gasping for air as I squeeze the oxygen out of his body.

The Undertaker produces his signature cut-throat taunt before finishing off.

The Undertaker: Dolph Ziggler, at Velocity, your burial will commence, and you will.....

REST IN PEACE!

The Undertaker lowers his mic when.....

Last edited:

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Re: UWF Velocity 11/20: Carlito vs Test

This is a Test!

[video=youtube;_E_HvF_Kz8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_HvF_Kz8k[/video]

Test's theme echo's in the arena as the crowd start to cheer, Test appears out of the curtain to a full cheer from the crown,Test gestures to the fans

Test: I am really glad to be back, you see I have been waiting for the perfect time to re-emerge and the changes UWF are now going under I was contacted about a possible return and guess what it suited the needs for me to get back in the ring. I am even hungrier, even more ready to prove to not just myself but to each and every one of my "testicles" who have believed in me and what my abilities can achieve. I will admit I have never hit the heights of what was expected but this time is different UWF will see the new Test!

The crowd start cheering as Test turns his attention to the ring

Test: Carlito this day was meant to be special "the return of Test" the fans are obviously happy to see me and I wasn't expecting to come out here this early, but you try to insult me by calling me a typical Man-beast who thinks im unstoppable, see you are right in a way I am going to be unstoppable but in a way you're completely wrong, I'm not this typical man-beast and if you think I am you are in for a rude awakening, you have to ask yourself Carlito without your cronies are you going be able to pass this Test?

The chant "Test Test Test"

Test: Now that is cool!​

*that picture wouldn't go! haha, not done this in a while :)*

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Fauche

Reaction score

Paul London contemplates his opponent's question for a moment as the ensuing silence offers the audience an oppurtunity to shower THE American Dolphins with their adoration. THE Brian Kendrick looks like he is about to address the people when Paul raises his hand to cut him off, and then continues...

Paul London: Ya know, I wasn't expecting you to come out here tonight. Sure, I knew I was facing Matt Hardy, the Sensei of Mattitude, V-ONEAH~!, the man who eats grapes – but I didn't expect this. Motivated, in shape, apparently sober, hungry for gold and eager to achieve – just like in the days of old. I had anticipated something of a cake walk for my debut match on the debut Velocity, but instead... well... you...

And a part of me, ya know, a part of me is grateful. I firmly believe that a warrior may be defined by his adversaries. It would give THE Brian and I no pleasure to crush cans every week, to just run rampant through a thin roster of weak and unworthy cowards. Sure, if they paid us we would, and we would wear all the gold we won with some pride. There's no denying its more meaningful to earn that prize though, am I right? To overcome adversity, to conquer the opposition and seize the prize – oooohhhh, I get the jeebies just thinking about it. All of the jeebies. They crawl underneath my skin, like... like little scarabs, scurrying through the hidden passages of the great Pyramids. They whipser unto me their secrets. They speak to me of a divine future, and they tell of the worship bestowed upon us. An earned admiration – where obscurity to the masses and their dim apathy has been chiseled into an immortal legacy by our defeating all who stood in our way in combat. The Real Americans, reDRagon, and now Matt Hardy – a legend in the game.

paul-london-profile.jpg

You asked me, Matt, if I have what it takes to overcome adversity. If, when I look down inside my soul, I can be proud of what I see – if I can trust myself to deliver against all odds, should the day come when the world crumbles around me and I must face them. Maybe you think that you can reign that day of Judgement down on me – maybe you think you have what it takes to finally be the one to kill a THE Dolphin in the UWF... I think you're wrong, but lets play the hypothetical game here. Let's say you push harder than anyone else could. Let's say you claw and scrape your way past the defeat we have handed all other comers so easily, and let's say you back me into a corner, a thin glimpse of hope finally dotting those pretty brown eyes of yours. And with those same eyes, you look into mine. At that moment, it won't matter what I do – because it will be you that breaks.

Matt Hardy, you will gaze into the doors of my soul and as Alice into Wonderland you will tumble head over heel over head over heel into a unavigatable labrynth of intrigue and pandemonium. Tripping over madness, stumbling through the chaos and suffocating in your agoraphobia in a crowd of floating Pauline heads – each representing a polar extreme of my many wonderful emotions, you will find yourself utterly hopeless and lost. Once the enormity of my genius has imprisoned you in your fear, you will be found by the Tigerdile – half Tiger, half Crocodile, all terror. He is my spirit animanl, with wom my communion is so strong that he dwells in my very psyche at all times, waiting to devour anyone foolish enough to attempt to vanquish me. You may think “that's fucking weirdâ€, or “what is this guy even talking aboutâ€. But what will you say. I wonder, when the Tigerdile is devouring your very essence, and you shrivel into a shell of the man you only think you are now? All this, no less, in the center of the ring for the entire UWF Universe to witness on the very first Velocity of all time?

We aspire to make history, Matt. You are a good opponent, one whom I may even respect in some ways. My victory over you will be a noble one, nothing for you to be ashamed of. But be weary of the beast you cross. If your best effort is what you hope it might be, you're in grave danger.

The audience stands in awe, while some concerned members of the audience weep for dear Matt.

THE Brian Kendrick: Wow man, that was kinda heavy.

Paul London: Too much?

THE Brian Kendrick: Yeah, I think maybe a little bit.

Paul London: Well what should I say? That I'm gonna punch him and kick him and slam him till he can't take it no more then I'm gonna pin him 1-2-3 in the center of this ring?

THE Brian Kendrick: Interspliced with some personal shots at his character, maybe a few boasts about past victory and announcing a claim for any given title hunt, yeah.

Paul London: So I got most of right, right?

THE Brian Kendrick: Welllll....

Paul London: All I know is that I just can't go a week without missing an edition of Chillin' With Chase on UWF.com! I hear this week the often punctual and well-dressed living legend Fau-

THE Brian Kendrick: What are even talking about?

An awkward, silent pause while Paul tries to remember what he was, in fact talking about.... to no avail.

Paul London: Alright then, Matt Hardy, let's hear that rebuttle!

89409_1315075438390_full.jpg

Aniking

Reaction score

The eyes of every man, woman, child... and dolphin, are now fixed on Matt Hardy. Hardy looks a little taken back by what Paul London had to say, as are most in the arena, but the responsibility is on Hardy's shoulders to make sense of it all.

Matt5_zpsd973347b.jpg

Matt Hardy: I think that Brian summed up what you had to say fairly accurately, Paul. That was... that was pretty heavy stuff, most of which, I think, was inappropriate. I don't mean inappropriate as in rude, offensive, basically anything else along those lines. What I mean is it leaves many of us questioning your sanity, something that doesn't bode well for future opportunities down the line. Believe me when I say that I know exactly what I'm talking about, so allow me to shed a little light on what kind of future I'm alluding to. It's a future of broken promises, severed friendships, diminishing faith and trust in you as a person and a competitor. You begin to believe the rumours that spread through the locker rooms wherever the world takes you, rumours that find their way onto the internet and spread into the far corners of the Earth that you never realised existed. Soon, no matter how hard you try or how desperate you are to reinvent yourself, you consistently fall back into old habits and have people you love and care about look you dead in the eyes and utter four brief, simple, yet painful words to you - I told you so!

Hardy is in a serious state, looking straight into London's eyes.

Matt Hardy: It's a position you find yourself in sooner than you realise, one that you constantly deny being in yet are too deaf to listen and too blind to see. After that little speech of yours, Paul, I can see that you're becoming consumed by your beliefs and your self confidence, boosted by the friendship you hold with Brian and the adoration of the UWF Universe. You said it yourself, Paul - I am a man who's motivated, in shape, hungry for gold and eager to achieve. All true, but allow me to add something else to that list - I'm free. I'm no longer bound by the restraints of addiction or self loathing and I simply see the world for everything it is and the wonders and experiences it provides. I'm back to the old days, but now I find myself in a position where I need to teach the up-and-coming wrestlers in this business the lessons I have learnt in my life. I feel that responsibility and I will take hold of it with both hands by saying to you, and to you as well, Brian - don't lose your mind, no matter how intelligent or how wise you think you have become.

The arena sits in silence as the UWF Universe is surprised by Hardy's new attitude.

Matt Hardy: But Paul, if it helps you sleep at night in the lead up to our match on Velocity, I'll go along with everything you had to say. See just like you, I don't want to compete against opponents who aren't fit enough to provide me with the competition that I seek. I'm not here to have anything handed to me; I want to earn every victory and potentially every championship down the line. I want to put the new and improved Matt Hardy to work; I want to see if I can stand up against the best that this business has to offer. Whether it's the new blood like Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes, or whether it's against veterans like Sting and Shawn Michaels, I want to face them all! I want to know what it's like to be revered again. I want to know what it's like to be considered a threat. More importantly, I want to know what it's like to be... respected again. My journey to accomplishing my goals begins Wednesday night, Paul, and I'm not going to let a Tigerdile or a Dolphin ruin MY night!

Hardy's cheered by the UWF Universe as he looks confused.

Matt Hardy: A Tigerdile or a Dolphin. What?

Hardy has a chuckle at that statement, clearly enjoying being back in a UWF ring.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Velocity - 20th Nov 13 - Undertaker v. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;kCIemS7h9Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIemS7h9Sc[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a confident smile on his face. Ziggler makes his way down the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, with a smirk on his face. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers once again. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_v00082.png

Dolph Ziggler: Wow, I’ve got chills. Seriously, do you practice this stuff at home in front of the bathroom mirror while you’re applying your guy-liner, or does it just come naturally to you? Dolph laughs, then waves his hand dismissively. Listen, I’m not here for a lecture on sins like I’m back in Sunday school. And I’m certainly not here to make a name for myself at your expense. Dolph starts smirking, before pointing to the belt around his waist. In case you were too busy with your ghost stories to notice, I already made a name for myself when I won the Ironman Championship! Not to mention the fact even though on paper, there was a championship higher than this one, but I was the man on Anarchy! That’s right, ME!

Dolph shoots a quick smirk at the Undertaker, as some boos are heard around the arena. Dolph raises a hand in the air, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: Enough stroking my own ego, I wanted to come out here so we can finally lay this whole “phenom†reign to rest. It’s gone on long enough, and it’s time to finish it. So go ahead, get on with whatever oh-so-spooky and magical event is supposed to happen. Go on, make the damn arena glow and get it all over with. Be my guest! C’mon, deadman, cut off the lights, make me float in the air, do something! Do something that will, what did you say? Make me shiver, make me sweat; make me – SCARED, because honestly, that’s the last thing I’ll be feeling come Velocity. Fear.

A lot more boos is heard around the arena, and a slight smirk appears on Dolph’s face.

Dolph Ziggler: Now, before you guys continue booing, I’m just defending myself. I RESPECT you, ‘Taker. You’re an icon of this industry, and you don’t hold that claim for no reason. I just don’t believe that the reason has anything to do with acting like it is Halloween twenty four seven. You’re an icon because when you strip away all of the dated scare tactics, and the hokey supernatural special effects? You’re still a seven foot monster that can move around the ring with more agility then most guys half your size. That’s what makes you special. But that being said, I’m pretty damn special myself. And I don’t need to pretend that I can summon lightning bolts, or start a list of my favorite hobbies with reaping souls. I can let my talent speak for itself. Well, my talent and my abs, but whatevs.

Dolph shrugs his shoulders, as he is all serious now, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: This is a big opportunity for the both of us. It’s a fresh new breath of air for this company. We’re on a new brand, and it’s about damn time I’m, hell both of us are where we belong. In the main event. We’ve already made history, but one of us will take that greater step and actually be remembered after Velocity. You’re the United States Champion, a champion I’ve actually elevated before, no offense. And I’m the Ironman Champion. One of us will walk out STILL champion, and I’ve been scratching and clawing for this opportunity since day one! You’re one of the biggest stars in this business today, and if I beat you, you can guaran-damn-tee I’ll be on a level higher than yours.

Dolph continues to stare in the eyes of the Undertaker, as an apologetic expression appears on his face.

Dolph Ziggler: So, sorry phenom, but after Velocity, I’m going to unify both of these championships, and continue to be EVERYBODY’s favorite hashtag champion!

The audience is mixed on both sides, as we have die-hard Undertaker fans, and fans who’ve been on Dolph’s side for a while. Dolph stays silent, awaiting for the big man’s response.​

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
UWF Velocity- Nov 20 - Chris Sabin (C) vs. Austin Aries

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

The TV Champion Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd cheer on he pumps his fist in the air as he walks down the ramp to join the the 4 men in the ring.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

Sabin: The debut of Sabin in the newly created Velocity. It feels pretty nice here and it's time to keep my pride across my shoulders. The last time I wrestled I failed to take the tag belts and it moved to some other chumps' hands and I felt I was so damn close...closer then Beer Money to take those belts but that wasn't just mean to be. Last time I fought for my belt I won by DQ as Cody Rhodes interfered and well the righteous winner was me honestly! And I'm still your champ.

Sabin lifts his title and drenches in the pop from the crowd.

Sabin: Never gets old does it? I'm facing a man who's really stooped down a couple of levels from the King of the Ring finalist to challenging Kane for the World Championship to mid-card status where he used to be. Austin Aries lost his belt to HHH who retired the belt before I took it in safe hands. So Mr Aries you've definitely fell a lot of levels. It look like you slipped in the ladder of success just there to King of the Ring you fell a couple, losing to Kane another and now you're back to where you started for. Tonight I'll jump of you and climb right above you and continue my climb to success. You may be called The Greatest Man That Ever Lived but sadly you're not and you'll fall once more tonight on Velocity! All your dreams which are already shattered will break into nothing and you'll be nothing! You'll realise you're mistakes and cry in anger like I did when I ripped my damn ACL's and then you'll HAIL SABIN!

Sabin lowers the microphone and awaits the response from Aries.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Velocity- Nov 20 - Chris Sabin (C) vs. Austin Aries

[video=youtube;yI0bZtu6XSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0bZtu6XSQ[/video]

Austin Aries' music hits the PA system and the arena instantly let their feelings be known with quiet but clear jeers directed at the man who walks through the curtains in his custom designed jacket and pants, sporting his signature glasses and arrogant smirk. Aries walks down to the ring with confidence, all the while laughing at his opponent for tonight, almost taunting him. As soon as Aries reaches the apron, he mimes something to Sabin before jumping up onto the apron. Pausing for a second before he enters the ring, Aries grabs a microphone from the apron and walks up to Sabin, before turning away from him and towards the crowd.

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40029_zpse54  7b4b0.jpg

Austin Aries
Hello Memphis!

Aries nets himself a cheap pop as the people who used to cheer him fire hoards of jeers towards him.

Austin Aries
I wasn't expecting a warm reception so I can't say that this reaction surprises me... I might be a lot of things, including a treacherous cheat, a manipulative bastard, hell, you could even go as far as calling me an evil genius... But if there's one thing I'm not, it's a liar, and the truth is, I never really considered continuing with my career here after all of these ground breaking changes. You see, I made the mistake of thinking I'd finally found my home, a show that I could stand on top of the hierarchy, looking down at all of the fools who even tried to attempt to rise above me... And for a while, everything was going my way... That is, until I was screwed out of my rightful reign as the King of the Ring... I don't care what anyone says, I didn't lose that match. There was no pinfall, there was no submission, all that the match carried was four corrupt superstars tripping over their own feet to make their precious Stephanie McMahon happy... But where's your king now huh? Where is the man that stole my crown? If his record is anything to go by, he's probably spending the night in a jail cell after climbing behind the wheel of his car in a drunken haze like the fool that he is.

The crowd are seemingly mixed as Aries talks about his actions over the past few weeks, but it doesn't last long.

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40034_zpsa09  12405.jpg

Austin Aries
Things weren't going to get any easier after that. I knew I'd lost my only chance at gaining what I lost at the hands of Triple H... So I did everything in my power to grab another chance... I feigned an injury and I had Joseph Parks eating out of the palm of my hand... That is until he screwed me over just as badly as Stephanie and Kurt did... During my mandatory break from this company, he gave an unstable monster a championship match against the man that I had earned to compete against... But I wasn't going to let that happen, that championship shot was mine one way or another, and under overwhelming odds, I struck gold once again, I got exactly what I wanted, as I always do, only for it to be torn from underneath me yet again, but this time by a pensioner with golden locks... Three times. Count them, one, two, three times I've been screwed, and that's only since I signed with iMPACT, not even delving into how far the corruption in Smackdown affected my career...

The jeering returns and the crowd yell slurs at Aries who simply ignores them.

Austin Aries
No one could blame me for not wanting to be here anymore. Especially when I'm forced to return to the brand where everything I ever had was cruelly stripped away from me... But as much as I hate being a part of the blue brand, I'm here tonight on Velocity... And I'm only here for one reason.

Aries slips off his sunglasses and looks directly at the belt hanging across Sabin's shoulder.

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40047_zpsae2  6f3ac.jpg

Austin Aries
I might have failed to get my contract back for the World Championship opportunity that I so clearly deserved... But I'll be damned if I fail in my attempts at getting just a small sense of revenge when I put my hands on that TV Title tonight and wrap it around my waist, where it should have never left... So yeah Sabin, it's no secret that I've fallen from grace these past few months.. I climbed the ladder to the top, and time and time again, I had the rungs pulled from underneath my feet.. But at least I can stand here and say that I've been there... If I am considered Mid Card status, then Sabin, I'm sorry but you won't even make the womens division.. My methods might not be the most orthodox, but you can't deny that I get things done. I deserve your respect, I've earned your respect, and even if I have beat it in to you tonight, just like I did it to all the others who questioned me or my ego... You're going to learn the hard way exactly why they call me The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!

OOC : My apologies for the huge length difference. I didn't intend to write as much, but I felt like Aries would have a lot to say in his return, especially after everything being changed like this. To make up for it, you can reply and I won't make the attempt to reply afterwards.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

The Undertaker glares at Dolph Ziggler and raises the mic to respond.

600bf2a15f9f8ca36a1ddba8942b1a01.png

The Undertaker: It appears your soul is even more broken than I anticipated. You have never been the man, and you can come out here and be your own cheerleader all you like but you are just like everyone else. Once you step up against a power that you cannot defeat, your mouth will be forever muzzled. You claim to be the man, you claim to have made a name for yourself, but the only thing that comes to mind when people think about Dolph Ziggler is mediocrity. The end for you is imminent and it can’t be evaded. When you step into my playground this Wednesday on Velocity, your very being will be removed, it will cease to exist, and your whole life, everything that you have worked for will be cropped to a line on a tombstone, the very same thing that happens to every one of you mortals, for you, you all have a finish, but I live on for all of eternity, and my very presence means that no-body who is on the same roster as me can sleep, because forever in the back of their minds is the judgement of the reaper, telling them they are not worthy, and on their conscience is always the thought of whether or not their time is up.

The Undertaker glares into the eyes of Ziggler and the crowd have fallen silent, watching on in anticipation.

The Undertaker: The United States championship has a prestige that only the very best can further; I am just one of many legends who have held this championship and Dolph, you are not one of them, both of your reigns, just like your Ironman championship reigns were ended at your first defence, and you devalued it. You made the United States championship look like a joke; however the prestige was raised by people such as John Morrison or Antonio Cesaro. Now the great championship has fell into the path of the devil himself, and its greatness will be shown once more. I have been raising the profile on this great championship with each passing day, and it is up there with the most prestigious championships in the UWF.

The dead man takes one step closer towards Dolph Ziggler before continuing.

The Undertaker: On the other hand, the championship you have is one very fitting for yourself. The whole concept is derisory, and it insults each and every great champion that has worn a championship belt throughout all of time. The Ironman championship is just thrown together for the sake of having more championships. Apart from the first title holder, Homicide, the championship has just taken a downward spiral, plenty of reigns fit to make even death joyous, no successful defences whatsoever, and a current title holder who promises so much, but delivers very little. It’s time that the Ironman Championship is placed in a casket for all of eternity, and I am its undertaker because right now, I am preparing to send it six feet under.

The Undertaker pauses as the crowd let out a mixed reaction, some Undertaker fans cheering, but some sections of the crowd are not happy with the comments made after Dolph has just shown the Undertaker a lot of respect.

The Undertaker: You might be new to SmackDown, but it has been my dwelling place for a while now, and ever since I came here, I’ve set my path of darkness free over the entire brand, and I have no intention on withdrawing now, the terror will continue to exist for a long time to come. Ever since my return, where I despatched of Chris Jericho, I have been striking fear into the minds of every SmackDown superstar, and you are just the next to feel the wrath of the dead man. You will be the next to suffer twisted nightmares and exhaustion, and you will be a shadow of your usual self when you come to the ring for our match on Velocity, you will be shaking uncontrollably before I smash your skull and drag you to the gates of hell where you will forever rot in damnation.

The Undertaker lowers his mic

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

The audience explodes in cheers for the Undertaker, and Dolph nods his head, as he rubs his chin, before responding.

normal_v00042.png

Dolph Ziggler: Scared? Oh, because that’s the usual reaction, right? When the arena goes black, and your creepy theme music starts playing, most people are quaking in their boots before you even finished walking to the ring. That’s the reaction that you always aim for, anyway, because the psychological edge is a big part of your game-plan. It’s not the offense; it’s making them make a mess in their pants before the bell is rung. But, y’see, that’s not scary at all. For me, the scariest thing about your whole persona? It isn’t the flickering lights, the fog, the druids, or any of the other classic horror-movie clichés that you love to pull. Oh, no. The scariest thing is trying to picture the scene when a seven-foot, heavily tattooed monster walks into a store, and has to ask the clerk where the cosmetics aisle is so that you can buy another of their stylish yet affordable black guy-liner pens. Talk about killing an image, right?

Some of the fans laugh in the audience, but most of them shoot out some quick boos as they’re obvious Undertaker fans. Dolph looks around and scans the fans, as he ignores them.

Dolph Ziggler: That’s pretty scary, but Undertaker, I want to ask YOU a question. Are you scared? I know you’re invincible, where nothing could possibly phase you. But behind all of that, I have to ask, are you scared? Are you scared that your attempt to unify these championships will end up as a complete and utter failure? Better yet, are you scared about stepping into the ring against Dolph Ziggler?

The fans are silent, and a smug smirk appears on Dolph’s face who immediately continues.

Dolph Ziggler: Hey, I know it sounds crazy! It seems like a stupid question, if you compare someone like the Undertaker, as huge and physically imposing as you are, to a guy like me who, let’s face it, isn’t exactly the biggest guy on the roster. I mean, I’m not a scary guy. Scary-talented, sure, but I’m not the sort of man that tries to strike fear into people’s hearts the way that you do. I mean, even at fifty, sixty? You’re still scaring the hell out of the guys in the back. That’s the difference between them and I. They’re scared, and I’m not. I can see right between you, deadman, and all I see is an old man on his last legs. That’s ALL I see. You’re bigger than me, you’re taller than me, and I’ve been in this predicament before. But I’m younger; I’m fresher, and you? Your glory days are behind you, and I’m just getting started. Step aside, or get pushed aside.

The threaten caused a lot of boos from the fans, and Dolph speaks over them.

Dolph Ziggler: You’re a legend, you’ve dominated this industry for many years. But everything comes to an end eventually. Time stops for no-one, not even you deadman. And you can feel the end coming. No matter how much powers you have, you can't stop time from marching on, and bringing your career to a close. And that feeling of helplessness, that no matter what you do it’s not going to make a difference, has got to be a killer for someone like yourself, who’s always been the one making everyone else feel insignificant when they stare into the eerie eyes of the Reaper of Souls. The fact is, you’re not getting any younger, so you can stop with the death threats, and accept. Accept there’s someone better than you, and accept come Velocity? Your time as champion? It’s OVER.

Dolph shrugs his shoulder, as he rubs his Ironman championship belt.

Dolph Ziggler: The fact is all the supernatural powers in the world, all the urns, the caskets, the eye-rolling, the zombie sit-ups, black-outs, obese managers, and resurrections. NONE OF IT changes the fact that I am BETTER than you Phenom! And come Velocity, I’m taking your championship, I’m taking the victory, and I plan on making history again and there’s not a damn thing even the almighty Undertaker can do about it!

The fans continue to shoot out mixed reactions, and Dolph lowers the microphone, locking eyes with the Undertaker.​

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
UWF Velocity 11/20/13 : Drew McIntyre vs Christian

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg#t=0[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He takes a moment before he begins to speak, he does not look too happy

Drew Mcintyre: So this is what management has reduced my career too. Everyone gets a fresh new start with the reboot of UWF, everyone except me that is. I was brought over from Scotland because they proclaimed me as the Chosen One, but UWF management has done nothing to help me achieve my prophecy. I’m starting to think that management does not want me to succeed. There is no other reason why a superstar of my caliber is on the C-rated show rather than being on the A show, Monday Night RAW. I think that UWF management knows that I have great potential and they don’t want me to achieve it.

Drew pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: Everyone knows that I once was a feared superstar that showed power and ruthless aggression. But recently I have been nothing but the laughing-stock of the locker room. But not anymore, I’ve had enough of watching UWF management step all over me as if I was some common pest. I once thought that management had my back and they supported me, but now I believe that they don’t care about me anymore. They threw me aside if I was some commonwealth citizen. Well if that is how they want to play, well they just unleashed an animal that one day they will regret what they did to me. I’m going to start taking matters into my own hands; UWF management wants to ignore me. Well I’m going to make it hard for them to ignore me.

Drew Mcintyre pauses again as the fans in attedance boo him

Drew Mcintyre: Starting this Wednesday when I step into this ring on Velocity, I am doing beat…no I am going to dominate Christian. I am going to make him wish that he never stepped into this ring with me. People can still call me the Chosen One if they want, but for that is the title that management gave me. They fed me a bunch of lies and now I am going to show everyone exactly who I am. Christian, I hope you are watching because the old soft Mcinctyre is no longer present with us. The Mcintyre that you are going to see in this ring is going to be faster, stronger and more aggressive. I’m going to get into touch with my sinister side, so if I were you, I would make sure your insurance is in check, because I’m not going to hesitate in sending you to the hospital.

Drew Mcintyre puts his mic down to signal that he is done speaking as he waits for Christian to reply

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Velocity- Nov 20 - Chris Sabin (C) vs. Austin Aries

Sabin: Screwed...........Screwed.............Screwed? I hear you say that's just another page out of the let's got out of this easy time now! I lost cause I'm a piece of bullcrap and I was ''screwed'' in the finals. Well look Austin I don't give a damn I'm sure your fanboys do but hey what would've you done against Styles if you made it anyway ha? Two minutes then out or maybe three? One, two and three that's the amount of times you've been screwed. Well if you love whining so much Mr Double A then take your ass somewhere else! I used to do that at the start and it didn't do me no crap and I put that behind me and with genius minds like my buddy Joe I listened and changed my ways. Not evil like AJ! Not nice like like Bryan. They take me as a kid but this kid has something that nobody in the world has and can ever contain in their soul and mind. I've got pure talent and with that talent I'll climb up the ladder that was once taken by you and reach to the top. iMPACT that was a fail for you! Smackdown you didn't appear half of the damn time and now you land up here against me! This ain't no brand but you're here to take what's mine and what's mine is mine! You're not World Title standard I am and as I trample on you tonight I'll show why no one is better then Sabin! Women's division please that's old be original! To earn respect you earn it correctly by proving a point and you're point will not be made. Chris Sabin the man who was known as The Future will now be known as The King of NOW! The King of Forever! And Austin Aries the man who they forget. From World Title scene to nobody. You'll fall on your knees Double A and you and every damn person in this arena and the world will.....

HAIL SABIN!

Sabin drops the microphone and lifts his title in the air before exiting.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Velocity - Chris Jericho vs. Ted DiBiase Jr

I come from Money, I come from Class...

[video=youtube;snDUkFFWEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=snDUkFFWEZw[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment, accompanied by his squeeze, the beautiful Maryse, to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him. The couple look confident as DiBiase offers his arm to Maryse, which she graciously accepts, as they stroll down the ramp. They offer the UWF Universe nothing as they approach the ring, as DiBiase breaks the link and takes off for the ring. He slides in and immediately jumps to his feet and walks towards the ropes. DiBiase pops a note in the announcer's chest pocket and demands he open the ropes for Maryse, which he does so begrudgingly. DiBiase waits in the centre of the ring for Maryse before demanding for the announcer to hand him the microphone that he has in hand, again doing so against his better judgement. DiBiase snatches it from his grasp and tells him to leave the ring as he is ready to say a few words.

ibn9vquV6QNOI5.png

Ted DiBiase Jr: For somebody who competed in a pre-number one contender's match last week and didn't leave victorious, I'm in a pretty good mood. So I didn't win the match, and as disappointing as that may have been at the time, the fact is I didn't lose either. I didn't lose, contrary to popular belief, and I didn't lose the previous week either. The world has been too quick to label me as a "loser" that you're all too blind to see the bigger picture. I'm not the number one contender to the Transatlantic Championship, I'm not competing in a match next week to become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship... but nobody has been able to keep me down! Nobody has forced me to submit and nobody has kept me down for the three count - NOBODY! Now in saying all of that, I consider my match next week to be an insult of epic proportions. The way I see it, I've been relegated to this sideshow for no discernible reason... and it disgusts me. I'm Ted DiBiase junior - I deserve more than second best. I feel that Randy Orton needs to have a REAL good look at himself and reassess how he treats a world class athlete like myself. It's just not good enough, Randy.

DiBiase looks down the barrel of the camera and shakes his head in disappointment.

Ted DiBiase Jr: But, as the truly inspirational being that I am, I'm going to stand up against adversity and show the world how truly special I really am. I've been unfairly forced to compete outside the confines of a Raw ring, forced to OPEN Velocity above inferior talent rather than compete in the main event where I belong, and I will extend my unbeaten run to five successive matches. Of course it's not going to be easy, something I'd be foolish not to acknowledge considering my opponent is a veteran of this business, but I'm confident in my abilities that I'll get the job done and get it done well. Now with that being said, I think it's about time I touched on a man who I have watched awe the UWF Universe for quite a number of years. I'm not afraid to admit that there was once a time where I looked up to Chris Jericho as the entertainer that he is... or was. It's natural for a man reaching the end of his career to no longer have that drive, that determination, or the physical capability to compete with the best anymore. At one time he watched the men on the out fall to his feet, and now Chris finds himself on the other end next week.

DiBiase grins as he steps around the ring while being booed by the crowd.

Ted DiBiase Jr: See Chris, as much of a pleasure it is to step inside this ring with you, I do have a bone to pick with you. For somebody who I deem a managerial "favourite", you must've rubbed somebody the wrong way as you've wound up on Velocity as well. After all, you were handed a number one contender's match at Starrcade against a four-time World Heavyweight Champion without even having to lift a finger! If that doesn't scream "teacher's pet" then I just don't know what does. Nonetheless, Chris, you're relegated to Velocity alongside me rather than competing in the Raw spotlight, but you shouldn't be too worried. After all, you're Chris Jericho - you've been around the block many times and have that contender's match at Starrcade locked away and nobody can take that away from you. Good for you, Chris, but I guarantee you won't be heading into that match in the best run of form. You lost to Hulk Hogan last week, a legend of this business... and you'll lose to me next week, a legend in the making. Now that's what I call... PRICELESS!

DiBiase holds his arms out as Maryse places her hand on her man's shoulder. DiBiase eats up the negative atmosphere as we wait for Jericho.