UWF Velocity Past Shows and Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Just wanted to say YAY VELOCITY.

Show was good, well organized, and done up as it should be. Solid debut. Cant wait to see more cross brand stuff. Kind of bummed that its bi-weekly even though its 3 matches a week now. But hey, not my decision, so I'll roll with it. Also tough call between Taker and Ziggler, felt it was goin either way. Hopefully Zig stays high up in the card like he did on Anarchy.

Alright Velocity, rock on

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I really liked the idea of this and I'm happy to say that it was executed very well!

The bi-weekly thing is a good move too, but congratulations to Aries on his title win, a nice headlines for the first Velocity!.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Velocity 12/04/13 CARD!!

Introducing the card WEDNESDAY NIGHT VELOCITY FOR 12/4/13!!​

WWE_Velocity_Logo.jpg_thumb.jpg

Watch as the rising stars of both RAW and Smackdown will enter combat to show the world what they are made of! RAW is taking the lead this week as one of their own is challenging the TV Champion Austin Aries for his title!

Chris Jericho vs Ted DiBiase Jr.

VelocityJerichoDiBiase_zpsdef3279f.jpg

Chris Jericho made his debut two weeks ago on RAW and already he's turning heads. Although Jericho suffered a lost against the Transatlantic Champion Hulk Hogan this past Monday, Jericho intends to jump back on the horse as he prepares for a match of his life as he takes on Dean Ambrose at Starrcade! First though he will have to take on Ted DiBiase Jr, and DiBiase is not impressed one bit! DiBiase suffered two losses back to back on RAW and he plans on shutting up the haters as he will do battle against Jericho. Who will prevail next Wednesday at Velocity?

Dolph Ziggler and Chris Sabin vs Chris Masters and Drew McIntyre

VelocitySabinZigglerMastersMcIntyre_zpscde99c69.jpg

Dolph Ziggler and Chris Sabin not only lost their respective matches at the debut edition on Velocity, but they also lost their own titles as well. Sabin is looking to take a break from tagging with Samoa Joe and will be teaming up against the Showoff. Their opponents will be Chris Masters, who won his match against the debuting Rick Martel and Drew McIntyre, who defeated Christian in a matter of seconds! Will Masters and McIntyre be able to work as one to keep their hotness going, or will Ziggler and Sabin both get out of their slump and score a victory?

Main Event TV Title Match: Austin Aries(c) vs Test

VelocityAriesTest_zpse1057e02.jpg

Not only is Austin Aries booked for Smackdown since demanding a match, but under the TV title rules he must defend his title on Velocity as well. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if he wasn't due to wrestle against the red hot Test. Yikes! Test won his debut match against Carlito and since it was RAW's turn to have a shot against the TV title, the RAW GM's have agreed that Test would be their best bet to take on the rising Austin Aries. Will Aries be successful in his first title defense, or will Test overcome "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" and become the TV Champion in his second appearance in the UWF?

Promos

Promos can be sent by anyone from RAW or Smackdown!!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Velocity 12/04/13 CARD!!

Just got my internet paid for so I can defiantly TT for this tag match.

Dash

Reaction score

I made a bad mistake with my calculation and thought there wouldn't be a Velocity this week, which is why I was disappointed when I wasn't booked on Smackdown. :p

No matter though, Test and Hardy will both come face to face with Austin Aries this week... And maybe, depending on how he feels, they might live to tell the tale.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution

Will be looking forward to TT'ing for the title match against Dexter :)

good looking card!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

I am going to start up a TT for the tag match later today. Sorry I couldn't get to it earlier.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Ok so due to the lack of TT's I'm going to extend the TTing for another day until Thursday, seeing that I don't really feel like putting together three squash matches. So if you haven't TT yet then please do so!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Velocity December 4th, 2013 Recap (results show)

The show started out with the opening video package being played, then JR and King both welcomes us to another edition of Velocity.

Opening Tag Team Contest: Chris Masters and Drew McIntyer vs Chris Sabin and Dolph Ziggler

-It was announced prior to the match that Drew McIntyer couldn't make it to the show due to traffic issues, so Masters would have to fight this match in a handicap match.
-Sabin gets the upper hand onto Masters, hitting some with some quick moves then a hurricarana, then tags in Ziggler
-Ziggler gets some hot offense, but gets cocky and goes for an earl Zig-Zag but Masters catches him with a belly to belly suplex.
-Ziggler is getting his ass handed to him, but manages to make the hot tag and Sabin is on fire and goes for the Hail Sabin but Masters hits the full nelson slam as a counter.
-Masters tries for the Masterlock but Ziggler hits the Zig Zag out of nowhere then tries to get Sabin to tag him but Layla trips down Ziggler. Masters then applies the Master Lock onto Sabin and gets the win right there.

Winner of the match: Chris Masters!

A promo of Cody Rhodes is shown, which can be seen on the UWF Website

[Static appears on the feed goes backstage, showing Cody Rhodes sitting in a dark place of the backstage area with his hood over his face.

WWEcomExclusive_CodyRhodessayshe_llfaceanyoneanytmp4_000019820_zpsa8531455.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

People have been…talking…and I’ve heard them say some oh so unflattering things about me. They think I’ve lost it…not just my marbles oh goodness no they also think I’ve lost…it… that thing old wrestlers like to talk about like they know what it is, that thing those young hungry wrestlers talk about like they were born with it…that thing that separates the best from the rest HA! And they think I’ve lost it, that I’m not the same guy I’ve always been, that I’ve lost a step since I haven’t really done anything worthwhile on Smackdown except a little meet and greet with Steve… They’re becoming complacent, they’re thinking the nightmares hit its high point already and now it’s all just downhill until I go away. They said we were Crazy, I’M NOT CRAZY, and We were not…crazy…until I learned something...

Cody tilts his head to one side in a moment of silence, seemingly forgetting what he was talking about and starts talking again.

Once upon a time…I had a bad day…

Cody reaches up and takes his hood off, revealing he’s wearing his old mask underneath.

CR_zps7099e760.gif

It was so long ago that it’s started to get a little foggy about what exactly happened, I just remember being happy and then something hitting me like a ton of bricks. An exposed knee brace? No that can’t be it…a knee, that’s it a knee hit me in the face but…that didn’t break anything…no it was why the knee hit me in the face. I was betrayed, I was lied too and I was held down by the people in charge…and by the people watching. Hell I’m sure most of you watching don’t even remember how exactly Cody Rhodes is the way he is today, I’m sure you’re trying to piece together the puzzle trying to figure out how Dashing could become…well me…
dashing…Dashing…

Codys head starts to bounce slightly back and forth, as he repeats that word he says it with more feeling like he did back then when suddenly he looks up in the sky and then back to the camera putting a finger up to his lips telling the crowd to be quiet

Shh shh did you hear that? Dashing…it sounds like eight tiny reindeer…dashing…through the snow. Can’t you feel it? Christmas is here…bringing…good cheer. To YOUNG and Old…meek and the Bold…

Cody reaches up to his face and slides the clear mask of his face, he holds it in his hands staring down at it and continues as if talking to the mask.

I had a bad day, and because of that I turned into what I am today

Cody suddenly looks up at the camera

I’M NOT CRAZY!

Cody cracks his neck, calming down after the sudden outburst.

I went a little loony…a little nuts just to get through those rough times, and I found it’s the best way to deal with that nasty little problem known as the past. And since it’s the season of Giving, I’ve decided to pass along my gift to the entire world. The ONLY way to do that, is to start making every day someone’s…one…bad…day. That’s all that separates all of you from where I am right now, and I’m going to show the Smackdown roster just how easy it is…all of UWF will slowly learn what a bad day can do to your life, and one by one they’ll either crumble under the pressure…or go a little mad like I have…funny thing is either way they’ll be too hurt to even use it like I have.

Cody gets a wide smile on his face, he slides off the equipment box he was sitting on and reaches for the camera, the image goes fuzzy as he moves around but it finally clears up as he sits on the floor, and moves the camera to one side showing someone holding their head in pain.

This friendly cameraman got a little sneak peek into his present…but it’s not going to end there no no no…

Cody holds the camera up high showing his face with a toothy grin

I’m not looking to start the Era of Dashing, I’m not looking to get revenge on the people who screwed me over, I’m not looking to prove anything I’ve already proven countless times…now…Well now I’m just going to have some FUN…and the fun begins on Smackdown…

Cody drops camera on the floor, the camera lens breaking as the feed goes onwards with the show.

A Commercial break is played and the Smackdown Rebound is shown with Austin getting into the face of various Smackdown Superstars.

Ted DiBiase Jr. vs Chris Jericho

-Jerichio gets in some early offense but DiBiase block and move and hits a back suplex to change the momentum of the match
-DiBiase is using various chokes and dirty tactics to keep Jericho down, Jericho tries to fight back but DiBiase hits a Dream Crusher onto Jericho but only gets two
-DiBiase tries his best to apply the Million Dollar Dream onto Jericho but Jericho counters to the Walls of Jericho, but DiBiase grabs onto the ropes.
-Jericho then hits the Codebreaker onto DiBiase, but Maryse distracts Jericho and DiBiase hits the Dream Street and gets the three count!

Winner of the match: Ted DiBiase JR!

A Ric Flair promo can be seen, which is also avaliable on the UWF Website

The UWF Camera Crew hustles to catch with, Ric Flair as he leaves the hospital building after spending the day with HBK as he finds out how badly injured his right knee is

Camera Guy: Ric, Ric, can you tell us if, Shawn got the results back for his X-rays on his knee?

Ric Flair: I really cannot comment on that at this time. To be honest that is for, Shawn to talk to you all about and more importantly address the UWF Universe about the extent of his injury. What I can tell you that is, it doesn't look good for him. Shawn did get the results back and like I said, it doesn't look good. As for Starrcade, that will more than likely be up for a further discussion with, Shawn's doctor's as well as, Shawn, Randy, and Stephanie to discuss.

Camera Guy: Do you think he can still perform?

Ric Flair: He's the Heart Break Kid. Of course he can still perform. Even on one leg he's better than more than half of the roster in the UWF. I'd take, Shawn with one good leg over anyone any day. That's how good he is. He's the show stoppa and this injury won't stop the show. Every spectator will say that I am the king of the ring, but until you've been in the ring with, Shawn, then you haven't been in with the best. Shawn Michaels is the best today, yesterday, and of all time. I'm glad to call, Shawn my friend. The reason I came back to the business was because, Shawn thought it would be great to incorporate me in with what he was doing in this go around. Not many can say that they once held the World Title and then managed the World Champion. I've done that twice now and ironically with both, Shawn and Triple H.

Camera Guy: When will we hear from, HBK?

Ric Flair: When he's ready. He's still inside talking to his doctor and he told what his plans were. I will tell you that he is going to fly home once he leaves the building and will spend some time with his wife and his children. After that he'll think about how he will go about addressing the UWF Universe. As for if he will be at Raw, that will depend on where, Shawn is at come Sunday. Like I said, he's going home to spend time with his family and we all know, Shawn, family comes first. So he'll spend time there and decide if he'll be at Raw. One way or another you all can expect, Shawn to show up somehow on Raw. Whether it is live to sign the contract with, Tyson Kidd or via satellite.

Camera Guy: Thanks, Ric!

Ric Flair walks off and heads to his car as the camera scene fades

We go to the final commerical break which shows the RAW Rebound, recaping Tyson Kidd winning the #1 Contenders match and Christian defeating the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels.

UWF TV Title Match: Austin Aries(c) vs Test

Aries poses for the crowd with his belt, then turns around and Test hits him with the Running Big Boot. Test then lifts up Aries and poses with him to Stacey, then connects with the pumphandle slam! Test then wins the match and the title!

Winner and NEW Television Champion: Test!

The show sees Test and Stacey Keiber celebrating in the ring as Aries is down on the ground while holing his head in pain. Test then yells to the crowd as the show goes off the air.

OOC: I did a results show this week for a couple of reasons, number one is because the TT has been not the best and I can't find the motivation to write 3 squash matches, and 2 somebody deleted all the UWF Graphics (minus Rey's stuff) and that kind of set me off.

Going back to the TTing, we as staff feel that Velocity isn't being taken seriously enough. We're going to give it another chance to have the TT'ers post their trash talks for the next episode before Velocity itself will be scrapped. Don't let me down guys.
-

[/CENTER]

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Well I think everybody has been busy due to thanksgiving and college. I want to speak for us all when I say that we take it seriously, just sometimes things come up and it was just a coincidence that most of us were too busy this week.

Dash

Reaction score
I considered replying to my trash talk thread, but I didn't think that it would make sense what with me dropping Aries and leaving for a while. After the overall turnout for Velocity though, I commend you for posting this at all Natlav. Good job. <3