UWF Velocity Curtis Axel vs Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As the UWF Velocity crowd begins to settle down, they are greeted with a new theme song that pops up on the titantron.

There is of course a mixed reaction as the duo, Ryback and Curtis Axel come out onto the stage with big smiles on their faces. As they make their way down the ramp, Ryback circles around the ring to grab two mics before joining Curtis Axel in the middle of the ring.

Curtis Axel
Ok so here we are! Ryback and I decided to finally return UWF's calls and sign a contract. So, what we had plan was to come in here as a tag team and dominate the tag division but to our surprise, we are in a match against each other? Our debut match here in UWF and we have a match against each other..... That's just plain ridiculous if you asked me. I feel like it's payback for us never returning your calls. And I can understand that since we are two of the most talented wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots, but the fact that you don't want us as a duo is the real mystery that's hard for me to figure out. Is it because you're afraid we'll beat up some of the all time greats? Or is it because we'll wipe out your greatest heroes? Hmm....I'm now Sherlock Holmes but i'd guess both of those are right. The UWF management has seen us in action before, and for two great wrestlers like us to team up, they probably feel like the other superstars are in danger.

Michael-Mcgillicutty-With-mic.jpg

Curtis Axel

But don't worry. We will do this singles match for your own entertainment. But this is a warning. You piss us off again, you can say bye to the little hairy man on Raw along with any other heroes you adore. Hell, I don't care what it takes, Rybaxel is going to wipe out the entire damn roster if you don't give us what we want next time. All we asked for was a simple tag team match. But instead you just had to make the wrong guys mad. Don't make The Big Guy any madder than he already is. Ryback is a human wrecking ball who at times can't be stopped when he's on a rampage. And I am the strategic man who is better than perfect. Together we form an unbeatable team that will capture gold in the future if the management is smart enough to book us right. Tonight is the night where we prove how good we are Ryback. We'll go one on one just to ruin whatever type of mission they got to break us up. We'll go at it 100% just to stay a tag team in the end. Don't get angry when I beat you because.........

Curtis Axel is cut off by Ryback

Status
Not open for further replies.