UWF Velocity 2/21/14: The Undertaker vs Drew Mcintyre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He takes a moment before he begins to speak.
McintyreMic6.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: So UWF management has finally decided to book me on one of their shows. It has been about two weeks since I last had a match in front of the UWF universe. Honestly I don’t care that I’m being forced to compete on the C show. I just want to showcase my skills in this ring and prove to everyone that i am the best thing to come out of Scotland. I should have won that Fatal Four Way match on RAW. I should the Transatlantic Champion right now, but I’m not because someone else got pinned. I was dominating that match, I was showcasing the abilities of a champion or at least that is what I thought I was doing. According to JR, Piper, the GMs, and every else said that I was wasting time, that I was not my usual self, that I was disappointing in the ring. All I read internet forums and wrestling sites was that Drew Mcintyre is nothing but a fluke. That UWF made a mistake in bringing me over from Europe and that my time with the company was coming to an end soon. They used the fact that I was not getting booked as evidence that soon enough I was going to get sent back to Scotland because I could not cut it in the big leagues.

Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: Well I hate to prove everyone wrong but I’m still standing in this ring. I still have a contract with UWF and I plan on staying a little longer, I hope the UWF universe doesn’t mind that the Sinister Scotsman is staying a little longer. This Friday I will step into the ring with yet another legend and veteran of this industry. This man has been in the business for quite some time and he knows how to win matches but this weekend he will face someone he has never faced before. This will be quite the challenge for me but I am up for it. A victory over the Undertaker will work wonders for my career and plus it will be a sweet victory on my resume. It is going to be a good feeling knowing that will get the chance to inflict pain on someone like the Undertaker. What makes this an even better match is the fact that the Undertaker is currently in a bad mood. This means that he will bring his A game to this match and will force me to bring mine as well. Well Undertaker if you are backstage listening to me, I want you to know that you don’t need to worry. Drew Mcintyre will bring his A game on Friday and you can bet that I am not going to take this match lightly. I came to UWF to be the best and for that to happen, I need to be the best. I consider you to be one of the best so I’m looking not only to defeat you but send a message to all the people in this industry that have doubts in the talent that I possess.

Mcintyre puts his mic down to signal he is done talking as he waits for his opponent

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Deadman Walking

Boo's echo the arena as they hear that and Undertaker's theme blares over the pa system

Fans boo as Undertaker is shown arriving onto the scene with his motorcycle

002.jpg

Undertaker looks on as he revs up his bike, and as he rides down we can see the rags to riches briefcase on the back of it all chained up. Undertaker goes and he rides his bike down the ramp, and just because he can Undertaker rides around the ring with it until it is parked facing the exit ramp. Undertaker goes and he gets off the bike and he looks on at Drew McIntyre. Undertaker goes as he smirks and he begins to speak

Undertaker: Who? Who in the hell do you think you are? Drew Mcin-what? Shit son you really think you're some damn big hot shot. Look atcha' dressed all nice in your comfy little suit, lookin' like you're going to pick up your date at the high school prom am I right?

Drew looks on unimpressed by the Deadmans quill as Undertaker goes and he speaks to him again

Undertaker: Oh look at you with that stare, what kid you think some blank stare scares me? Hell I am the Undertaker nothing in this damn world scares me.

All of a sudden "Kane" chants break out through the arena, and Undertaker looks on pissed off and he begins to speak

Undertaker: Shut up, no one asked you ingraints for your opinion.

Fans boo at the Undertaker as Taker goes and he talks to Drew

Undertaker: Honestly kid I don't know much about ya. Ya seem like a smart cat. Ya seem like you wouldn't do anything stupid. Now I know you didn't book yourself to be in this match with me. That the management upstairs booked ya to face good ole' Undertaker in the middle of this ring, and lets face it you're not ready for this match. Ya sure you want to showcase yer' skills and want people to notice ya, but you ain't ready for the primetime just yet. You ain't ready to face a man like me in my yard. So why don't you do what will be the best career move and just walk.

fans boo at the Undertaker for saying that, and he goes on pointing saying "walk come on you can do it" McIntyre looks on not budging and Undertaker goes on looking furious

Undertaker: Are you deaf? blind? stupid? or hell all three? Did you not hear me? I said waaallllkkkkkk.... walk out of this damn ring you don't belong to be in this ring with me. Hell you're not even worth being apart of the collection that is known as Deadman Inc. So be smart out of this... Extend your career walk out of this damn ring.

Undertaker goes and he looks on at Drew and Drew doesn't seem impressed with the deadman as he pulls up his mic to speak

ooc: Sorry for the lateness soccerboy but hope we can go two rounds man