UWF Velocity 2/14/14 THE SHOW!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
13435%20-%20logo%20velocity%20wwe.jpg

"Dedicated for those who wanted this show back!"

The opening pyro goes off and the fans are going crazy as the theme song is still playing through the PA Systems and the announcer's welcome the viewers at home to this edition of UWF Friday Night Velocity!

nxt27112013.jpg

Rene Young: Ladies and gentleman welcome to the new edition of Friday Night Velocity! I am Rene Young and standing beside me is my broadcast collegue William Regal!

William Regal: Yes it's quite an exciting night we have here tonight folks! Tonight we have 3 matches that we have booked for you, with an outstanding main event that features Seth Rollins of the Shield, and the UWF Global Champion Eddie Guerrero. And that match will be contested in a best two out of three falls match!

Rene Young: It couldn't have been a better match choice William! As well we have two double debut matches that is happening here tonight! Speaking of which one is about to happen right now!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The crowd comes alive as the "Charismatic Enigma" himself Jeff Hardy emerges from the back. His theme music, "No More Words" by EndeverafteR is pumping through the loudspeakers as Hardy grooves and dances his way out from the back and towards the ring.
William Regal: This young man, Jeff Hardy is quite a sight to behold, I tell you.

Renee Young: Without a doubt. Jeff making his return here to the UWF here tonight.

As Jeff Hardy is waiting for Austin Aries to come out, he's suddenly interrupted as the podium raises high from the entrance stage.

William Regal: As a Brit, even I cannot stand this guy!

Renee Young: I guess he's here to deliver some bad news.

We see Bad News Barrett, he bangs the gavel to gain the attention of everyone.

tumblr_mywq578e991qevcs2o1_250.gif

Bad News Barrett: I just happen to be everywhere this week, which certainly is good news... but I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS! First off, we've got a man in the ring who likes to paint his face not knowing that the paint contains lead. Which gives you skin allergens, not to mention it includes nickel, cobalt and chromium. These kind of things are not safe, But I understand you're doing this to hide your ugly self, perhaps Cody Rhodes had the right idea when he was giving you all paper-bags to place over your head. Jeff, you're nothing more than a delusional human being. Nothing more than a lost cause, all these failures, all these demons. They're still haunting you aren't they? You continue to pave your way telling the world that you're a changed man but I'm afraid I've got some bad news Jeff. You were sent to rehab, but I'm beginning to think that you didn't complete your stay of six months there, somehow finding a way out and now you're here. You're just like the rest of these ingrates chomping drugs down their gullets like it's candy. Do you people not realize how disgusted with yourselves you should be? You think this is comical don't you? The fact you're all harming yourselves because you choose to follow this man, Jeffrey Nero Hardy as your hero and idol. You cannot be saved by this man whatsoever, he'll continue to be a screw-up and I will be the first to tell you that his 4th stay here in UWF... I'm sure it's 4, could be more but it's not like I care or anything. However, the stay will be short and the reason for that is why you Jeffrey have never outlasted your stay. Every single time I hear your name, it's just like your opponent Austin Aries. The both of you have a lot in common, however Austin Aries isn't known for his substantial abuse!

The crowd boo's heavier for Bad News Barrett. Jeff Hardy approaches the ropes as he looks on as Bad News Barrett is laughing.

normal_RAW_1076_Photo_254.jpg

Bad News Barrett: This is where I deliver some good news. The good news is, we don't have to witness the abhorrent match between Jeff Hardy and Austin Aries tonight. As a matter of fact, Austin Aries isn't even in the building tonight. How impressive that the management continues to allow this man back in UWF once again; did he not disappoint enough last time? Austin Aries is a former UWF Champion surprisingly but lately he's just like you Jeffrey. A has-been, you both were significant once but those days are dead and gone. Now mind you, I've not had a match yet but that doesn't stop me whatsoever. I know I can change UWF once and for all. It's absolutely appalling seeing many of you not turn up to work, this is why America's unemployment rate is at 6.7%. Quite frankly majority of you ungrateful bastards are just lazy, given that marijuana is quickly becoming legal here in the United States. It just allows Jeffrey Nero Hardy to continue to blaze his ways, but what next Jeffrey? You'll inject yourself with the same substance that killed Philip Seymour Hoffman? Snort some cocaine like a pathetic yuppie from the 1980's? What is it next that you'll do Jeffrey? You are not clean, you're nothing more than a dirty sasquatch!

Bad News Barrett starts to show his anger, the crowd booing the living hell out of Bad News Barrett.

normal_RAW_1079_Photo_047.jpg

Bad News Barrett: I know this angers you Jeff. But how can I possibly fathom the fact these stupid ignorant wankers are in support of a man who continues to abuse himself? If I wanted to see someone abuse themselves, I'd take a walk down any major downtown district of any major city here in this god forsaken country. You're a risk-taker aren't you Jeffrey? You like being a dare-devil, you don't care what people say. You don't care if people hate you... but that's where you should start to care Jeff. Have you ever thought these people are reaching out to you? Trying to give you a hand? Even I'm trying to help you by pointing out your many failures and mistakes. I do have some good news for you, Jeff. I forgive you... But, can you really forgive yourself for all these mistakes?

I'm afraid I've got some bad news Jeffrey... your actions cannot truly be forgiven... you're forever... UNFORGIVEN!

Barrett bangs on his gavel some more as the crowd showers him in boos. Jeff is glaring a hole right through Barrett as he laughs. His podium lowers as we fade into the next segment.

Stephanie McMahon is backstage and the fans are wondering what she's doing here. There is no audio on what's happening but it appears that she is talking to somebody on the telephone, and she doesn't look too impressed with whoever she's talking to right now. The audio finally kicks in and the fans are able to understand what's happening.

eDhicWhhMTI%3D_o_stephanie-mcmahon-backstage-on-the-phone.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: I don't care how you do it, just do it alright? I'm a busy woman and I don't have time to deal with your kind of crap. You have a job to do, and you damn well better do it. No excuses!

Stephanie hangs up the phone as the show cuts to commerical break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14043%20-%20logo%20unforgiven%20wwe.jpg

UWF's Next PPV: Unforgiven! Happening in March!! Matches, Venue and Date TBA

Rene Young: And welcome back to Friday Night Velocity! Coming up next are two competitors who have signed on as a team but are booked to face off against each other in now an arm wrestling match!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is now an armwrestling matchup!

ryback-axel-2011739.jpg

Introducing the man to the left, from Las Vegas, Nevada; weighing in at 291 pounds.... RYBACK!

And introducing the man to the right, from Minniaplis, Minnisota, weighing in at 228 pounds.... CURTIS AXEL!!

MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png
vs
BIGUY_zps9822c0f2.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ryback and Curtis Axel are both standing on the opposite ends of the table, waiting to get on the arm wrestling contest. They rest their elbows on the table, their free hand gripping on the handle as they slowly reach for each others hand. They lock in hands as the referee holds it in place and asks if both participants are ready. Ryback and Axel are both in complete concentration as they lock eyes, then nod which signals that they're both ready. The referee lets go of the hands and the arm wrestling contest is officially starting!

Regal: RybAxel are getting it on Rene!

Both men are struggling as they are trying to outmuscle their fellow teammate. Axel seems to be struggling a little bit as Ryback brings down Axel's arm a little bit, but Axel is continuing on the match. Axel's face is turning red already while he struggles to fight on with Axel but Axel has the clear size advantage here. Ryback slowly brings Axel's arm to the table as the crowd is cheering for the Big Guy, Axel is looking to be in a world of trouble against his teammate.

Renee: Oh no!

Ryback is looking for the kill here but Curtis Axel looks away and points away from the table outside the ring. The referee looks away to see where Axel is pointing to but Axel quickly grabs Ryback's arm with both arms and pushes it onto the table! Axel then quickly retracts the illegal arm and the referee sees that Ryback's arm is down and calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The winner of this contest: Curtis Axel!

SD_718_Photo_111.jpg

Ryback is in disbelief that he lost to Axel with Axel cheating. Axel looks to be happy over his cheap win and offers Ryback his hand. Ryback laughs to himself and accepts the hand from Axel, but twists it and brings Axel down to his knees. Axel tells him to let go which Ryback does, Ryback then leaves the ring with a big smile on his face. Axel looks to be annoyed with Ryback but he exits the ring as well and both men end up walking backstage together after settling their differences.

The titantron comes alive as we see Seth Rollins just by himself.

0034-M.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Another week goes past, perhaps I'm speaking a little too early... It's currently the 13th February... Velocity is just a couple of more days where I go into a match where it's considered my own death wish... Yeah, I asked for Eddie to bring his best. But is he going to? All of last year, I paved my way... proved everyone wrong. Everybody doubted me, they doubted me because they didn't believe in me. Since Age of the Fall, since being aligned with "The Purveyors of Poison", going to war with Vince Russo... I've tried, trust me... I've tried to make things right... but I came to realization that things will never be right... I've always found myself trapped... I've yet to seek retribution, perhaps punishment to others is what I strive for... it's what I live for. I don't think for one second... that I could ever see myself being nice to people... I'm done being nice.

This is where Dean Ambrose comes into the picture. Dean, I know you're avoiding us. You know you're one of us and you continue to think you're not! Why are you lying to yourself Dean? Why are you pandering around believing you are your own man. Scoop to our level? No, no, no, no, no... This is where you're not understanding things Dean. We ARE on the same level as you. Roman and I are going to soar to the top of the chain, The Shield... Yes, this is including you whether you like it or not. You've got to stop telling these people you are not one of us when you know you are... Now, I don't know what I have to do... Perhaps I need to bring out my alter-ego... perhaps I need to do what I did in Age of the Fall... Perhaps, I should wrap you with barbed wires... make you sacrifice your own soul, your own beliefs because you know what's right for you!

Suddenly we see Roman Reigns who nods his head in agreement.

tumblr_n0t6k2YOAk1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Roman Reigns:

You know we're right Dean. You know you can run, but you cannot hide. The time is now, the time is now for you to get things out of your head and start telling the world the truth. I don't care if they don't deserve to hear it, the fact is Dean... you know deep inside that you've always been a part of The Shield but now... you're too busy trying to be your own man. Look what's happening. Revenge. Think about everything that's happened to you Dean, all those little screwjobs... nothing has ever gone right for us three. This is why we will turn the company upside-down, we are going to cause havoc and nobody will stop us Dean. So I expect you to do the right thing soon enough because if you keep avoiding the truth... Then we will have no hesitation to attack you like you've done to us... BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

star-wars-moguls-gif.gif

Velocity's official GIF of the week!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is your Velocity main event, and it is a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match!

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tony Chimel: Introducing first, being accompanied by Roman Reigns; from Davenport, Iowa; representing The S.H.I.E.L.D., weighing in at 217 pounds.... SETH ROLLINS!!!!

133898The-Shield-Entrance_zpsd938aecf.gif

CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?

Tony Chimel: And introducing his opponent, being accompanied by his nephew Chavo, from El Paso Texas, weighing in at 234 pounds; he is the currently Global Champion.... EDDIE GUERRERO!!!!

gcpw4_zps31258d86.gif

EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png
vs
Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The intensity in the air is so thick that the referee in this match can cut it with a a knife. Eddie Guerrero is seen standing at his corner while Chavo stands at ringside, not wanting to get in his uncle's way while Seth Rollins is getting a prep talk from Roman Reigns who's standing on the apron. Reigns hops down to ringside as Guerrero and Rollins both approach each other, going for a lockup but Guerrero backs off which gets some heat from the crowd. Guerrero shakes his head and tells the UWF Faithful to shut up, Rollins readying himself for an attack. Guerrero turns around to face Rollins but Rollins quickly slaps Guerrero hard across the cheek. Guerrero backs off as Rollins has a smug look on his face, Guerrero getting angry just from looking at Rollins. Rollins tells Eddie to bring it as Eddie charges towards Rollins, Rollins ducks down as Guerrero bounches off the ropes, then returns to Rollins but Rollins takes him down with a monkey flip. Guerrero quickly rises back to his feet and hollars out in annoyance at Rollins, clearly losing his cool already!

Renee Young: Eddie Guerrero is losing his temper already William! This isn't a good start for him!

William Regal: The dear lad better calm himself down before Rollins gets an easy fall. Guerrero doesn't want to lose one early in the match!

Eddie Guerrero manages to calm himself down while Rollins tries to mock Eddie, Eddie ignoring most of Rollin's pestering. Guerrero and Rollins both approach each other and ends up getting into a lockup to start off the match! The fans are excited to see this match go on as Eddie is using his anger towards his advantage by gaining the upper hand here. Rollins tries to move away from Guerrero but Guerrero has Rollins pinned at the corner, then takes a cheap shot to the gut. Eddie backs away and stares down at Rollins, Rollins clutching his gut and charges at Eddie in frustration but Eddie has the tables turned and uses Rollin's anger towards him, tossing Rollins out of the ring! Rollins crashes to the ground hard while Chavo tries to go for a cheap shot but Reigns scares him away. Reigns looks down at Rollins and yells at him to get back in the ring. Rollins is back on his feet but Reigns chucks him back in the ring!

Regal: Well you can never blame Reigns for not being a team player.

Young: It's quite amusing that Reigns would force his partner to take on the ever-so angry Eddie Guerrero actually!

Seth Rollins goes back onto his feet but Eddie is already hot on the offense by attacking Rollins with some mad strikes to the face, then hits a knee to the gut. Rollins backs away from Guerrero but Guerrero rams him to the corner and hits some shoulder thrusts to the gut. Guerrero's emotions are flying across the arena and hits some more punches to the face, then whips Rollins hard to the opposite corner and Rollins crashes to the ground hard! Rollins is holding onto his back and gets to one knee but Guerrero runs up and boots him in the face hard. Rollins falls to the ground while Eddie starts yelling at Rollins to get up, then slaps him across the head. Rollins moves away from Guerrero and tries to escape from the ring but Guerrero pulls Rollins back to the ring and starts to stomp onto the face of Rollins. Rollins tries to protect his face but Guerrero is on his knees now and hammers away at the head, getting in a couple of shots to the side of the head. Reigns is yelling at Rollins to fight back but Guerrero steps up and hits a knee drop to the face of Rollins!

Rene Young: Ouch, Rollins just took a nasty blow to the head!

Regal: Dear boy better watch his head there lass!

Seth Rollins gets up to his knees and holds onto the ropes for support but Guerrero slams Rollins head onto the ropes and starts to choke him on the ropes hard, Guerrero refusing to let go. The referee tries to get Guerrero off but Guerrero tells the ref to piss off and goes to choke Rollins some more. The referee then pulls Guerrero away and tells him 'that's enough', Guerrero not liking what he just heard. Guerrero shakes his head and reaches for Rollins but Rollins drives his hand to Guerrero's gut, then punches him in the back of the head. Guerrero falls to the ground and Rollins drags Guerrero under the ropes, then slams his foot to the face of Guerrero, crushing his skull on the apron. Rollins does it again and then swears at Guerrero for choking him on the ropes, then points to Chavo as Chavo backs up while holding up his hands. Rollins exits to ringside and pulls Guerrero to ringside, then smashes his face onto the steel steps and holds him in place. Rollins then climbs onto the apron and goes up to the top turnbuckle, screams at the top of his lungs and lands a diving stomp to the face of Guerrero's face while resting on the steps!

Regal: Ouch!

Young: Rollins better watch himself if he doesn't want to hurt himself.

Seth Rollins uses his parkour skills to rolls himself off the steps safely while Guerrero is lying on the ground, knocked out from the blow. The referee is continuing the count-out as Rollins gets Guerrero back to his feet, then starts to throw him in the ring but instead slams him to the barricade, Guerrero's rear head colliding with the barricade. Rollins looks over him and smiles at him, the referee warning about the count-out and Rollins ends up tossing Guerrero back in the ring. Rollins steps onto the apron and waits for Guerrero to get back up, then takes him down with a springboard clothesline to Eddie! Rollins is on his knee as he smiles to the crowd, then looks at Roman as Roman nods in approval to Rollins. Rollins is up on his feet as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction, Rollins then crosses his hands in the air as he tells Guerrero to get up. Guerrero stumbles to his feet as Rollins goes for the Superkick but Guerrero catches the foot then goes for a clothesline, Rollins ducks it and chops Guerrero in the chest. Rollins asks how was that as he chops him hard in the chest again, then whips him to the ropes. Rollins bends down for a back body drop but Guerrero flips over Rollins and goes for a sunset flip, but Rollins breaks free and hits a low back kick to the head of Eddie in retaliation!

Young: Oh what a shot from Rollins!

Seth Rollins is getting pumped up again as he climbs the ropes and readys himself for a dive onto Guerrero. Chavo warns Eddie not to get up but Eddie isn't able to hear him, getting up anyways. Rollins leaps off the ropes and goes for his Diving Knee Strike but Guerrero sees it and hits Rollins with a dropkick, taking down Rollins! Rollins crashes onto the canvas hard and ends up by the ropes, Guerrero shaking his head to refocus himself and gets to his feet. Rollins uses the ropes to get himself up but Guerrero grabs Rollins and dumps him out to ringside! Guerrero has a smile on his face as he stands by the ropes and goes for a cross body vault to ringside onto Rollins but Reigns shoves away Rollins just in time, Guerrero crashing onto the ground at ringside! Reigns whips his hair back and screams at Guerrero about messing around with the Shield but the referee tells Roman Reigns to get back. Rollins is aware of his surroundings and tosses Guerrero back in the ring, then slips inside as well. Rollins has a look of determination in his eyes while Guerrero rolls to the center of the ring. Rollins approaches Guerrero and hooks him by the waistline and takes him down with a snap suplex! Guerrero groans out loud as Rollins covers Guerrero with a sadistic look and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Eddie Guerrero kicks out! Seth Rollins looks over and shakes his head in disappointment, hoping that he would've gotten the first fall right there. Chavo Guerrero is trying to support his uncle Eddie but Guerrero doesn't know where he's at. Rollins picks up Eddie and brings him to the turnbuckles and sits on the top rope, then proceeds to choke out Eddie with a near naked choke! Guerrero's feet are off the mat as Rollins is choking out Eddie hard, but the referee forces Rollins to release Eddie after a 5 count. Eddie falls to his knees and his coughing up a storm but Rollins runs to the ropes and charges at Eddie, hitting a Blackout onto the Global Champion! Eddie is down and Seth Rollins considers going for the pin but instead lifts up Eddie to his feet, then prepares himself to execute the Skywalker but Eddie grabs Seth Rollins mid-execution and takes him down with a powerslam! Seth Rollins yells out in pain as Eddie goes onto the apron and looks into the crowd, then hits a slingshot senton onto Seth Rollins! Eddie Guerrero has some bad intentions running through his head, and the fans can tell by the way that Guerrero is looking at Rollins.

Young: C'Mon Eddie, control yourself.

Regal: It's too late Rene, the chap already has his plan set in motion!

Eddie Guerrero has that smile on his face as the crowd boos at him. Eddie approaches a corner and rips apart the top turnbuckle padding, removing the padding completely and tosses it to ringside. Eddie then yells out "I'm the best" but Roman Reigns hops onto the apron to confront Eddie but the Global Champion punches Reigns off the apron. Eddie then turns around to go after Rollins but Rollins springboards from the ropes across the ring and hits his Springboard Knee Strike onto Guerrero! Eddie goes flying across the ring and hits the mat hard, knocked out completely from getting hit in the chin with a flying knee! The fans are cheering loudly for Rollins as Rollins drags away Guerrero from the ropes and covers Eddie on the spot...

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding!

Winner of the First Fall: Seth Rollins!

The crowd is giving a mixed reaction, mostly positive, as Rollins raise his hands up in victory for securing the first fall in this matchup. Rollins is on his feet but staggers around the ring trying to keep his balance. The referee is allowing a small break as Chavo Guerrero tries to help up his uncle but Eddie shoves away Chavo and rises back up to his feet, then leans at the corner to catch his breath. Rollins shakes his head with the biggest grin he has worn so far. Eddie Guerrero mutters something under his breath to Rollins, and the referee officially starts the second fall of this match!

Young: It's the second round of this match ladies and gentleman!

Regal: Guerrero needs a fall right now Rene or else Seth Rollins will win this match straight up!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The second fall has started as Rollins runs up to Eddie and rams him to the turnbuckle and hits some shoulder thrusts, keeping Guerrero down and immobilized from attacking. Rollins then whips Guerrero to the opposite corner then goes for a charge but Guerrero jumps in the air and hits a double boot to the face. Rollins backs away as Guerrero hops onto the middle turnbuckle, then leaps at Rollins and hits a double axe handle onto Rollins! Guerrero is back up to his feet, seeing Rollins rise up but Guerrero stomps him back down and starts to swear at him loudly. Rollins tries to get up but Eddie soccer kicks Rollins in the face a couple of times, then stomps him on the back of the head. Eddie yells out loud that it's personal, and lifts up Rollin's by the head. He then points to the exposed turnbuckle and runs with Rollins to it and smashes Rollins's face onto the exposed turnbuckle! Rollins crashes to the ground and holds onto his face, the camera showing that Rollins is actually busted wide open!

Regal: Oh dear God!

Young: Eddie Guerrero said that there will be blood William, and he meant it!

Eddie Guerrero sees that Seth Rollins is bleeding and he suddenly his mood brightens a little, seeing Seth Rollins suffering. Seth Rollins' face is stinging from the freshly opened cut as Eddie stomps onto the back of the head, then goes to his knees and face-washes Rollins face all over the mat, smearing Rollins blood across the canvas. Guerrero gets up and knees the back of Rollins head to keep him down, then gets up and beats his chest with his hands. Chavo is cheering for his uncle while Roman Reigns hollers at Rollins to get back up. Guerrero lifts up Rollins to his feet and slams his face onto the exposed turnbuckle once again! Rollins cut is much more broader as blood is now pouring out of his face, and Guerrero is getting a thrill out of this match now. Eddie asks Rollins if he regrets getting the fall over him. He doesn't allow him to respond however as he whips him to the ropes, then waits for him to return before connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker onto Rollins! Rollins expression turns into a painful one as blood is falling down the side of his face, Guerrero wiping blood from Rollins face and rubs is down his chest.

Regal: Guerrero has lost it Rene, he's clearly taunting his opponent!

Young: He's lost it for a while William! It won't be long before he actually murders somebody in the ring.

Seth Rollins rolls onto his side but Eddie Guerrero kicks him in the back to get Rollins on his chest. Rollins tries to get onto his hands and knees but Eddie runs up and boots Rollins in the face to keep him down. Eddie swears some more to Rollins as he exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from the announcer's section and enters the ring. The referee warns Guerrero about getting disqualified and losing the second fall and the mathc but Eddie doesn't care, he just wants to Rollins to bleed. Eddie Guerrero raises his chair up as he waits for Rollins to get up, Rollins is up and sees Eddie walking up to him but Rollins kicks Eddie in the gut to save himself from that chair shot! Eddie drops the chair and Rollins lifts up Eddie and drops him with a flapjack onto the steel chair! Eddie rolls away while shaking his head after being dropped on the forhead, no blood is there but Rollins gets up and kicks the chair out of the ring. Eddie is back up with the assistance of the ropes but Rollins comes running up and clotheslines Eddie out of the ring! Eddie lands on his feet as Rollins poses for the crowd, then goes for a suicide dive but Eddie ducks and Rollins ends up flying above Guerrero and crashes onto the barricade at ringside!

Young: Latino Heat is finally getting smart in this match William! He's slowly bringing down the former International Champion one move at a time!

Regal: Well he is the Global Champion after all Rene! Eddie isn't a bumbling idiot after all!

Seth Rollins is laying down in a sickening position after his neck pratically broke after crashing head-first onto the security barrier. Eddie Guerrero rises back up to his feet as the count-out is happening, Eddie ignoring it as he gets Rollins up and hits an elbow to the face, then sends him to the steel steps! The top part of the steel steps falls off as Rollins suddenly goes in a daze. Reigns tries to go to Rollins but Guerrero runs up and tells Reigns to piss off before he attacks him, Reigns retreating from Guerrero's path. Guerrero yells out loud 'Do you like what you're seeing?' which causes the fans to boo at Guerrero, Eddie then placing Rollins head onto the bottom steel steps part, then lifts up the top part that fell off and slams it down to Rollins head but Rollins moves out of the way just in time. Eddie gets mad as Rollins gets on one knee but Eddie kicks him in the gut and slams his face onto the steel post, then throws him back on the ground. The steel post as a little bloody face-mark as Eddie enters the ring but exits the ring again to re-start the count-out. The referee is getting sick of Guerrero's actions but Guerrero doesn't care. He just wants to end Rollins career here tonight!

Regal: Eddie Guerrero certainly is on a mission here tonight! He wants to silence The Shield for good and he may just do so!

Young: Well don't forget William that Seth Rollins is trying to prove a point that he's relevant on the RAW roster as well! He won't be going down so easy!

Eddie Guerrero walks with Rollins to the Spanish announcer's table and scares away the announcers. He grabs the cord and tries to wrap it around Rollins neck but Rollins manages to fight out of it and shove Guerrero away. Guerrero turns around in frustration but Rollins hits a Superkick to Eddie and manages to take him down! The crowd pops as Rollins enters the ring and slowly goes to climb to the top turnbuckle. Eddie is resting on the Spanish announcers' table as Rollins stands on the top turnbuckle, then leaps off it it and goes for a diving legdrop but Guerrero stands up straight and catches Rollins mid-air, then ends up powerbombing Rollins through the Spanish announcer's table!

Regal: Oh dear God!

Young: Oh man that move certainly backfired for Seth Rollins!

The fans are popping loudly for Rollins being powerbombed through the announcer's table. Seth Rollins is laying down completely motionless on the ground while Guerrero is resting on the apron. Guerrero rolls in the ring then rolls back out to restart the count once again. The referee is cursing at Eddie now to get back in the ring but Guerrero tells him to shove it. Roman Reigns is standing 10 feet away from Rollins in disbelief, knowing that he can't help him get back up but Guerrero does the honours and throws Rollins back inside the ring. Guerrero slides back in and approaches Rollins, hitting a stomp to the hand. Rollins tries to protect the hand but Guerrero goes for the legs instead with some hard stomps and elbow drops. Rollins tries to kick away Guerrero but Guerrero shoves back the feet and hammers away at the face of Rollins with some vicious fists to the face. Rollins manages to deflect most of the punches but Guerrero places his knee on the chest of Rollins and hits some nasty blows to the skull of Rollins. More blood is flowing down the face of Rollins as Guerrero is back up, Guerrero seeing Rollins' blood on his hand as he smiles to the crowd as he picks up Rollins and takes him down with a brainbuster! Rollins is down as Guerrero goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Seth Rollins kicks out! Eddie Guerrero doesn't look too concerned over the kickout as he has plenty of ideas to bring down Rollins for good, all of them as unpleasant as the next one. Rollins shakes his head as he comes back to consciousness but Guerrero drags Rollins to the corner by the leg, then slingshots off the ropes and lands a big stomp to to the leg of Rollins. Rollins tries to roll away but Guerrero prevents him from doing so and does a jumping knee drop to the leg of Rollins. Rollins is grunting from the damage done to his leg while Guerrero slips out to ringside and pulls Rollins close to the post by the leg, then starts to swing the leg onto the steel post! Guerrero does this enough times before the referee threatens a count-out to Guerrero, Guerrero heeds the warning and goes back inside the ring. Rollins is trying to comfort his hurt legs but Guerrero mocks Rollins by faking his own leg being injured, then tells him to pipe down and hits a falling fist to the leg of Rollins. Guerrero then pulls Rollins towards the ropes and starts to bend Rollin's leg through the middle rope! Rollins is screaming in agony as Guerrero is smiling while doing is own dirty work until the referee forces Guerrero off of Rollins once again. Guerrero rolls his eyes and lets go of Rollins but the damage is already done to Rollins.

Young: Oh no! I think Seth Rollins is in serious trouble William!

Regal: If the lad can't stand up then that's going to limit his moveset Rene. He'll surely be at a big disadvantage!

Seth Rollins struggles to get to his feet, he manages to make it up but falls the second he puts weight on his bad knee. Guerrero is laughing at Rollins' pathetic attempts to fight on as he runs up and hits a chop block to the bad leg of Rollins. Rollins grunts out loud as Eddie yells to the crowd that this match is all his. Rollins gets back to one knee but has to use the ropes to even stand up. Eddie runs up and kicks the back of Rollins' leg to bring him back to one knee, then hits a roundhouse kick to the chest to bring Rollins back down to the ground. Rollins is facing down while Guerrero goes back onto the apron, poses for the crowd then hops over the ropes and hits a senton bomb onto the leg of Rollins. The full body weight of Guerrero crushing the leg causes Rollins to yelp in pain while trying to retreat, but with no avail as Guerrero has Rollins by the leg and starts to twist it. Rollins has a pained expression on his face as Guerrero hammers away at the bad leg. Rollins fights back the pain and manages to get onto one leg, Guerrero mocking Rollins some more as Rollins seems to be struggling with Guerrero, but hits an enziguri kick to the head out of nowhere!!

Young: Oh what a counter from Seth Rollins!

Eddie Guerrero and Seth Rollins both fall to the ground after Rollins' counter kick! Guerrero is a bit shaken from the blow to the head while Rollins uses the free time to recover a bit from the brutal assault on his leg. Rollins is up first while Guerrero struggles to get to his feet but Rollins walks up and hits a jumping clothesline onto Guerrero, then limps over and hits another jumping clothesline! Rollins smashes his hands to the canvas as he and Guerrero get back to his feet, Guerrero going for a sneaky low dropkick but Rollins jumps in the air to dodge it and hits an elbow drop to the chest of Guerrero! Rollins is getting pumped up now as Guerrero once again returns to his feet, Rollins kicking Guerrero in the gut and lifts him up in the powerbomb position and chucks him into the turnbuckles, then follows up with a Superkick but Guerrero manages to catch it. Guerrero throws the leg down and goes to dive for the bad leg but Rollins moves out of the way and manages to attack to Guerrero into a sleeper hold, bringing him up to his feet but Guerrero flips Rollins over his shoulder, however Rollins lands on his feet! Rollins ignores the jolt of pain that shot up his leg and takes down Guerrero with a swinging inverted DDT! Rollins gets back up and rests on the ropes, Reigns yelling at Rollins to go for the win. The referee tells Reigns to step back but Chavo jumps in the air and hits the Global title belt to the back of Rollins' head while the referee is distracted!

Regal: Oh come on now!

Young: Chavo Guerrero is trying to help out his Uncle, Regal!

Seth Rollins collapses to the ground while the crowd is pissed off with Los Guerreros right now. Chavo ducks from Reigns sight to avoid being noticed while Eddie snaps out of it and sees that Rollins is down. Eddie doesn't understand what happened but grabs the opportunity standing (or laying down) in front of him and drags him to the center of the ring, then applies the Lasso from El Paso onto Rollins! Eddie Guerrero yells out loud as Rollins awakens from the pain quickly rising to his legs. Rollins tries to move out of the hold but Guerrero refuses to let to, and knows that Rollins is unable to reach the ropes. Reigns tells Rollins not to quit and reach for the ropes but the ropes are too far to grab onto. The bloody and broken Rollins is unable to withstand the pain rising on his recently injured leg and ultimately decides to tap out, giving Eddie the second fall of the match!

Ding! Ding!

Winner of the Second Fall: Eddie Guerrero!

The fans are all on their feet as they're firing massive amounts of heat to Eddie and Chavo. Eddie lets go of the Lasso from El Paso under the referees orders, the ref giving Rollins a small break before the final fall. Eddie goes ahead and flips off the crowd until...

Young: It's Stephanie McMahon, what is she doing here?

Regal: I don't know Rene, she has no power in the UWF anymore.

Young: Except for the Global Championship. And Eddie is the Global Champion!

FILE0001_MOV0007.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Eddie Guerrero, I am not impressed with what I am seeing from you. I was personally told by you that would would embarrass Seth Rollins live on Velocity, but it's already fall three and Seth Rollins isn't even down yet. You had one job Eddie, and that was to break down Seth Rollins into tiny pieces. When a woman asks you to destroy a man, you destroy a man Eddie but so far all I'm seeing is a half-assed broken man who could very well still win this match. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you a little 'motivation' to completely annihilate Seth Rollins right here right now. Since I have the power to do whatever I want with the Global Championship, I'm putting it on the line in this third and final fall!

The fans pop loudly as Guerrero starts to flip out in the ring. He yells 'you can't do this' towards Stephanie but Stephanie is just standing there with a big rich bitch grin across her face.

Stephanie McMahon: I'm doing this to you Eddie because I can. Now win this match and you can walk away with your precious Global Championship. But I swear Eddie if you lose, you'll never hear the end if it from me. Remember what I said on our little phone call earlier on in the night.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Stephanie McMahon leaves the stage, leaving Eddie Guerrero absolutely livid in the ring. The fans are excited that the final fall is for the Global Championship, Guerrero not to impressed with Stephanie right now. Reigns is yelling at Seth Rollins to get to his feet and fight but Seth Rollins is still struggling with the issues in his leg. Guerrero looks at Rollins with a stare that would even scare Satan himself. Rollins looks up with a pained look on his face, but he has a whole new motivation for this match now that the title is offically up for grabs. Guerrero must of took McMahon's warning seriously as he rushes up to Rollins and hits him in the face a couple of times then chucks him to the corner. Rollins tries to escape but Guerrero hits some knee lifts to the gut, then rakes the eyes of Rollins. Rollins falls to the ground but Guerrero brings him back up and hits some more knee lifts, then brings him out from the turnbuckles but ends up clotheslining Rollins to the ground!

Young: Oh what a vicious clothesline from Guerrero!

Regal: Guerrero isn't wasting a moment here Rene, he wants to retain that title after all!

Eddie Guerrero yells out loud with the crowd booing at Guerrero louder then ever, Guerrero yelling at them to shut up. Reigns is leaning on the apron while Guerrero picks up Rollins and kicks him in the gut and goes for a suplex but Rollins slips from behind and shoves Guerrero to the ropes. Guerrero returns and goes for a clothesline but Rollins ducks it and spins Guerrero around and hits a spinning wheel kick to the face of Guerrero! Pops can be heard from the crowd as Rollins gets his momentum back, Guerrero returning to his feet but Rollins hits some punches to Eddie. Eddie shoves back Rollins and goes for a discus punch, Rollins ducks it and latches onto the neck and goes for a neckbreaker but Guerrero elbows the back of the head as a counter. Eddie spins around and knees the gut and flips behind Rollins, then lifts up Rollins for the belly to back suplex but Rollins goes back to his feet and ends up hitting the Skywalker! Rollins injuries doesn't slow him down with his momentum way up as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Eddie Guerrero kicks out! Seth Rollins is a bit upset that he didn't get the pin but knows that he's going to have to do more to take down the Global Champion. Chavo Guerrero is looking slightly worried for his uncle as Rollins picks up Eddie and whips him to the ropes, Rollins then bends down for a back body drop but Eddie Guerrero kicks Rollins in the face instead. Rollins backs up while Guerrero shoves Rollins to the corner, then climbs up the ropes and clubs Rollins in the head multiple times in a fit of fury, but Rollins moves away Guerrero from the ropes and goes for a running powerbomb but Guerrero counters that into a hurricarana! Rollins rolls under the ropes as Guerrero gets back to his feet and beats his chest some more. Rollins shakes his head and tries to refocus himself but Chavo ends up choking Rollins on the bottom rope quickly, then pushes him away from the ropes before anybody notices.

Young: Chavo Guerrero is wanting to help out his Uncle Eddie.

Regal: Yeah, it's just too bad Eddie Guerrero doesn't appreciate it.

Seth Rollins gets to his feet but Chavo's attack has gotten him distracted so that Eddie Guerrero can hit a kick to the gut, which causes Rollins to go into a sitting position. Guerrero gets back up and bounces off the ropes, then goes for a running kick but Rollins ducks it by laying down, then does a leg sweep to knock Guerrero down. Rollins gets back up and quickly slingshots off the ropes and hits a knee drop to the face of Eddie! Rollins gets up and limps around the ring, Eddie slowly gets to his feet and leans on the turnbuckles. Rollins runs up to Guerrero and hits the Stinger splash onto Guerrero! Rollins then walks with the groggy Guerrero towards the corner with the exposed turnbuckle, turns Guerrero so he's facing the turnbuckles. Rollins then stands beside Guerrero and hits the Reverse STO onto the exposed turnbuckle! Rollins rolls onto the apron in attempt to comfort his leg while Guerrero is checking up on his forehead, confirming that he is busted wide open!

Young: Now it's Eddie Guerrero's turn to start bleeding! This match just took another turn for the worst!

Regal: Guerrero is going to have to accept the fact that Rollin's won't be going down so easily now that the Global title is up for grabs.

Eddie Guerrero is on both knees, getting angry that he has been busted open from Seth Rollins. Rollins reteats to ringside and is trying to stretch his legs while Reigns supports him. Eddie Guerrero though decides to jump over the ropes and goes for a cross body vault onto Rollins, but Reigns and Rollins manages to catch Guerrero in midair. Chavo though enters the ring and hops over the ropes and hits a sommersault plancha onto the group at ringside, knocking down everyone to the ground! The fans pop for that as Chavo helps up Eddie Guerrero, Guerrero looking annoyed at Chavo but turns his attention back to Seth Rollins chucking him back inside the ring. Guerrero rolls in the ring as well and prepares for his next phase of the assault.

Regal: I think Eddie is finally understanding the use of Chavo on his side.

Young: I don't think Eddie will ever admit it though Regal.

Eddie Guerrero wipes off the blood that's pouring down the face and whips it to the ground, creating a linear blood splatter pattern on the canvas. Rollins gets up to his feet and tries to walk around the ring but his leg is still very much damaged. Guerrero runs up to Rollins and kicks the back of the leg to knock down Rollins back to the ground, then hits an elbow drop to the leg to damage it further. Guerrero gets back up and hits another elbow drop then starts to twist the leg of Rollins. Rollins is hollering out loud and tries to get Eddie to let go but Eddie refuses to let go. Rollins manages to push Eddie away with his free leg, forcing Eddie to fall down while Rollins gets up but Eddie quickly jumps to his feet and dropkicks Rollins down to the mat! Eddie Guerrero yells out his frustrations out to the crowd and says that this match is over. He drags Seth Rollins away from the ropes and locks in Rollins' legs in the Lasso from El Paso!!

Young: Eddie Guerrero's got the Lasso from El Paso in! This could be it Regal!

Seth Rollins is already crying out in pain, not knowing what to do since he lost the second fall from the same submission hold. Rollins tries to reach for the ropes but he's too far, Rollins being immobilized from Guerrero's Lasso from El Paso. Rollins uses his body weight to try and move himself closer to the ropes but Guerrero is a bit too heavy for Rollins' to drag around. Guerrero is swearing at Rollins in Spanish, stating that he's going to retain his title and destroy Rollins while he's at it. Rollins shakes his head as the pain is starting to transition onto his back, shooting up his spine. Rollins lifts him arm up like he is about to tap but the fans are pleading with Rollins not to tap. Reigns screams at the top of his lungs not to give up while slamming his fist on the apron. Rollins has had enough of the move and ends up flipping on his back to allow himself to gain movement, then slowly drags himself towards the ropes and manages to grab onto the bottom rope!

Regal: Good show by Seth Rollins!

Young: The damage is done though Regal. How much longer can Seth Rollins last in the ring?

The referee informs Guerrero that the rope break rule is in effect and forces Guerrero off of Rollins. Guerrero is red hot mad now, his face almost as red as the blood that's still dripping down. Seth Rollins is tattered and torn at this point but still looks like that he wants to fight on. Eddie Guerrero drags away Seth Rollins from the ropes and gets him onto his feet in a quick fashion, then hooks him by the waistline and hits a suplex onto Rollins, then keeps attached and hits another one, keeps attached and hits the final suplex onto Seth Rollins! Eddie Guerrero then gets to his feet and smiles to himself, satisfied that he delivered his message to Seth Rollins as he climbs up the ropes and prepares himself for his final move of the match. Eddie Guerrero looks down at Seth Rollins and leaps off the ropes, hitting the Frog Splash onto Seth Rollins! The crowd boos as Eddie takes a moment to smile for a final time before hooking the leg...

1!

2!

NO! SETH ROLLINS MANAGED TO PLACE HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES! Reigns is seen running away from where the foot was being placed, the crowd assuming that Reigns had something to do with it. Eddie Guerrero is assuming it as well because he shoots to his feet and tries to kick Reigns from within the ring but Reigns backs away and threatens Guerrero. Guerrero is spitting out curse words from left to right as he picks up Rollins and takes him down with a belly to back suplex! Eddie Guerrero then climbs the ropes and prepares to go for the Frog Splash again. Chavo Guerrero is looking on to make sure Roman Reigns doesn't get involved again as Eddie Guerrero leaps off the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash but ends up landing on Rollin's extended knees! The crowd is happy with the counter but Rollin's managed to apply more pain to his bad leg while Guerrero is rolling around the ring while clutching his gut, Rollins knows however that it's now or never.

Regal: Seth Rollins is going for the kill!

Young: Can he overcome the pain?

The crowd is behind Rollins at this point as Rollins makes it to his feet and has that sadistic look he wore at the start of the match, the look that wants to end the career out of Guerrero. Rollins is able to withstand the pain as he walks over to Guerrero. Seth Rollins screams to his highest potential as he lifts up Guerrero and goes for the Skywalker once more but Eddie shoves away Rollins before he can jump in the air. Rollins turns around but Eddie lifts up Rollins and connects with the flapjack! Eddie Guerrero is beating his chest again as Chavo Guerrero steps on the apron to distract the referee, but throws the Global Title belt over the ref's area of vision and Guerrero catches it, then sees that Rollins is about to get up.

Regal: Oh dear me...

Seth Rollins makes it to his feet as Eddie Guerrero curses at him, then charges towards Rollins with the Global title belt in hand but Roman Reigns pops in and Spears Eddie Guerrero to the ground!!

Young: Oh my what a save!

The crowd EXPLODES when Reigns is in the ring but Chavo hops over the referee and attacks Roman Reigns in the ring, eventually chucking him over the ropes to ringside. Chavo is trying to act tough by calling Reigns out, but turns around and Seth Rollins hits the Springboard Knee Strike to the face of Chavo Guerrero! Chavo literally goes flying between the ropes and crashes to ringside. The crowd is in complete rapture as Seth Rollins goes for the cover on Eddie Guerrero!

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Here is your winner and NEW UWF Global Champion... SETH ROLLINS!!!

4-18-2013%2B7-17-50%2BPM.jpg

The ring has turned into a bloody mess as Seth Rollins rolls off of Eddie Guerrero, the referee presenting Rollins with the Global Championship. Eddie Guerrero rolls out of the ring in a state of confusion as the fans all cheer for Seth Rollins' victory. Roman Reigns enters the ring and hugs Seth Rollins in the ring. Eddie Guerrero is leaning on the standing English announcer's table, realizing what happened and now he's pissed off. Rollins waves the belt in the air and sees Guerrero getting mad and mocks him with it. Eddie rips apart the announcer's table and grabs a microphone to stop the celebration.

4425%20-%20blood%20eddie_guerrero%20judgment_day%20wwe.png

Eddie Guerrero: NO! NO! This is bullshit! I demand that I get my rematch for the Global title holmes, and I want it NOW!!!!

Eddie Guerrero storms in the ring and looks on at the members of The Shield. Rollins and Guerrero are both in a bloody mess but Rollins nods his head, saying that he is willing Eddie to provoke his rematch clause right now. The referee rings the bell to offically start the match.

Global Championship Match!

EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png
vs
Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is in disbelief that Eddie Guerrero is having his rematch right now as he clubs both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in the head, taking down Reigns and dropping him out of the ring. Rollins attacks Guerrero from behind and takes him down with a forearm smash to the face. Guerrero gets back up in a fit of fury but Rollins kicks Guerrero in the gut, then hits an enziguri kick to the head which knocks down Eddie! Seth Rollins tries to quickly get onto his feet but his leg is still bothering him from the previous match. He manages to get to both feet and pick up Guerrero back up, Guerrero though shoves Rollins and kicks him in the mid-section, then hits the suplex onto Rollins, then goes for another one and lands it on Seth Rollins, then hits the third one which completes the Three Amigos! Eddie Guerrero is up and beats his chest once more, saying that he is the Global Champion then climbs the ropes.

Regal: Oh dear God, can we have a new Global Champion already?

Eddie Guerrero makes it to the top and puts himself over some more which causes the crowd to boo at Eddie more then ever. Eddie yells at them to shut up then turns his attention to focus on Seth Rollins. Guerrero hops off the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash but Roman Reigns pops out of nowhere and Spears Eddie Guerrero mid-air! Reigns looks on as the referee is in disbelief over what he just saw and calls for the bell to end the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match via Disqualification: EDDIE GUERRERO!

But due to the Champion's Advantage rule; still your Global Champion.... SETH ROLLINS!

Eddie Guerrero has been speared a second time by Roman Reigns as Reigns and Seth Rollins both stomp down the former Global Champion. Guerrero is kicked out of the ring as Rollins raises the belt above his head with Roman Reigns at his side, the crowd giving a mixed reaction towards both men. Seth Rollins has most of the blood gone from his face as he can now celebrate his Championship win until...

Regal: Oh Lord!

4.jpg

The crowd pops as Umaga appears on the stage holding onto his World title briefcase and stands there. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins both cease their celebrations as Umaga raises the case high in the air and screams at the top of his lungs "UNFORGIVEN", stating that he's going to cash in his World title opporuntity for Unforgiven against Seth Rollins. Rollins has a bit of a worried look on him that his first title defense will be against the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Umaga is seen standing on the stage as the ending credits are shown and Velocity comes to a close.

Confirmed For Unforgiven

UWF Global Championship:

Seth Rollins(c) vs Umaga

Credits:

Promo's - Respective TTer's
Hardy/Aries - Andrew
Everything else - Nate

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- IT'S TIME FOR VELOCITY :mark:

- Sorry @Tapout but I've got some BAD NEWS for ya!

- Axel killing Ryback, hard to imagine in real life but this is E-Feds. Good going!

- The Shield's around folks, all about that hype for the match right now!

- :mark: FIRST PINFALL!

- Jesus this match is fucking epic. Eddie getting that 2nd pin.

- OH SHIT STEPH :mark:

- HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I didn't expect that. Fuck. Well, what a TT sesh Dresdon... Our TT's are always epic. Do we go to war once again? Time will only tell.

- OH HOLD THE HELL UP! REMATCHHHHHHHHHHH. Best of 4 falls?

- DQ FINISH. JESUS!

- OH FUCK. UMAGA v. ROLLINS FOR UNFORGIVEN.

I don't think I've ever faced Slim before one on one, this is going to be a massive challenge for me. What an epic show!​

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
what a great show! shame some people didnt TT but that main event was easily worth a PPV!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Renee Young and William Regal is an interesting choice for a commentary pair, especially since this is the first time I believe I've seen a female commentator in all my years of e-fedding.

Bad News Barrett showing up and cutting a promo was a nice touch, I'm happy to see that persona getting some e-fed love and I hope that finally, we see a long standing Barrett run without the man getting dropped AGAIN.

Who's Stephanie on the phone with? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Curtis Axel versus Ryback becomes an arm wrestling contest that the big guy loses quite decisively. Not a good edition to be Dash, is it?

A nice promo by Rollins and Reigns, touching on his past and alluding to his match tonight and teasing Ambrose's potential aligning with them and all that.

This was as good a main event as you're going to see anywhere. It had great back and forth action, it made nice use of the stipulation, and of course the finish was a shock with NOT ONLY Stephanie making the third fall for the title, and NOT ONLY Seth Rollins winning the belt, and NOT ONLY Eddie getting his rematch right then and there and losing, but Umaga's involvement and the set-up for a match between he and Rollins for Unforgiven as well.

Andrew, a heartfelt congratulations on winning the Global Championship, it was fun trash talking against you and your Rollins again. Admittedly, my pride and my ego was hurt a little bit when I saw that I lost the title but hey, it just goes to show that you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever know what's gonna happen on Velocity, ooh yeah dig it!

Reactions: Andrew

Fauche

Reaction score
Guys not showing up on the undercard is three shades of heartbreaking (but highfives ahoy to guys that did, including Barrett, although he'd be better off with a James Bond or Count of Monte Cristo gimmick, or maybe even a shameless drunken pub basement prizefighter. digress.) That said, Velocity is back, so that's tender. Also, that main event. Holy smokes. Andrew has been tight as a shoelace with Kennedy and The SHIELD all January, but never getting wins for it. Congrats for getting the big win here yo. Crazy match, big title change for the return show. So we got Rollins, Eddie, Umaga, Kane, the masked man and Arn Anderson set up for a Global Title Elimination Chamber at Unforgiven now? I'm down like.... like... downtown.

Thanks to the writers for bringing Velocity back. You're all beautiful.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon