UWF Velocity 2/14/14 Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
jeff-hardy-tna-628x250.jpg

The titan trons image is changed to a camera feed of a backstage area. Jeff Hardy is sitting in front of the camera. The crowd pops for the image of Jeff, this being the first time they have seen him in a while. The fans quite down to listen in on what he has to say.

Jeff Hardy

Creatures...I have let you down. I have let each and everyone of you down. I said that I wanted to become the greatest. I wanted to become immortal. I wanted my name to be said amongst the legends in years to come. But I failed you. I stepped off the path and my vision became diluted. I needed time to get my head together and my thoughts straight. Today I stand before you a reborn man. A man with nothing lose anymore. An enigma reborn. I will become immortal this time. In thousands of years people will talk about how great I was. How great Jeff Hardy was. They’ll remember my classic matches, my leaps of fate, and the way I took your breath.

Jeff pauses for a brief moment.

Jeff Hardy

The journey of a thousands miles starts with one step. I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death and I will fear no evil. My redemption will start this week on Velocity when I make my return. I will do battle with a man that calls himself the Greatest that Ever Lived. He too is on a road to redemption. This week will see two men with nothing to lose leaving it all out there in the middle of the ring for the right to call themselves the greatest. For the right to move on up and further our journey to our ultimate goal. Only one of us will succeed and our paths will then split and we will go our separate ways. I look forward to what you can do, Aries. I look forward to seeing you live up to your moniker. I think these people look forward to it. It is said that a man with nothing to lose is a dangerous man. And I am dangerous man, Aries. I will go to whatever lengths it takes to get back to the top. I am not afraid to walk through fire. I am not afraid to use my body as a weapon. I am not afraid to take the chances that others wouldn’t even dare of attempting. I am not afraid. Jeff Hardy is not afraid.

Jeff stops and looks down. He slowly looks up back at the camera.

Jeff Hardy

But you should be…

With that the feed cuts out.

Reactions: Andrew
Status
Not open for further replies.