UWF Velocity - 2/14/14: Eddie Guerrero vs. Seth Rollins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

The music of Seth Rollins begins blasting throughout the PA system and the crowd get to their feet not quite sure what the hell to expect. Rollins comes out of the crowd and immediately hops onto the apron. The spotlight immediately goes to get off Seth Rollins is as he slides into the ring. Seth then grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

tumblr_n0dnqfH7qA1s588h8o9_250.gif

Seth Rollins:
So nobody has seen us... Suddenly everybody is worried. You're worried about us now are you? You've got absolutely nothing to worry about. The world's buzzing because Dean Ambrose won the Royal Rumble, they're buzzing because we weren't there... They expected us to help. You thought we'd help didn't you? You all thought WRONG! We didn't need to appear at the Royal Rumble, we watched from a location we cannot say... but we watched carefully. Dean... you did such a good job winning. We believed in you, but what you did to Daniel Bryan. Ha-ha-ha... Well, I guess you trying to beat us up makes sense now doesn't it? It makes as much sense as the next person that comes our way, a man who's paved through hell just to beat Kane. Well we know what Eddie is capable of, he managed to cause some sort of brain damage to Ken Kennedy... Where is he anyways? Not like I care. But to me, the one and only, the former International Champion. Yeah, I was something... I was at the top of the world, but then there was some sort of collide. There was a downfall, it's a mystery they say... how does one become so superior and drop so quickly. Even I asked myself that too Eddie... Trust me I did. Having competed majority in 2013, I see myself having my very first singles match in 2014. I expect a lot, I expect to perform at a top-class level like I did last year... This time there's no screwjobs, there's nothing to place that certain pause. After everything that's happened Eddie, words cannot fathom to why I came back. In fact, I shouldn't have left in the first place! I was thrown aside while you were over on Smackdown beating a bunch of no-namers... but you also lost your chance to become Hardcore Champion... but that's okay Eddie. It's what happened afterwards... you woke up, you saw the fire in your own eyes and you began to climb to the top. But that was all because I wasn't here Eddie, I wasn't around to stop the fire from burning... You have this "Latino Heat", how hot is the temperature is unknown to many... but there's a way to stop it. You'd think I'd be requiring water and so forth, whilst that does stop the fire burning... I burn alive, no... I'm not Kane. He's paved his way through hell as well, but I go deeper... I go deeper than the Earth's core just to prove what I have. I'm still relatively young, I still find myself able to compete at the top level all over again. But this is my breaking point, my proving ground...

Rollins pauses for a moment, scans over the audience and continues on.

005.jpg

Seth Rollins:
Ever since I stepped foot here in UWF, I've always proved myself. I've always found myself wanting to be better, to be the best this place has to offer. I know deep inside, I am already the best. But you Eddie, there's something about you I cannot seem to put my finger on. But the entire quotation here is I'm not the only one you have to worry about. Roman Reigns isn't out here today, Dean Ambrose... who knows where he is; but he knows he's a part of us! All these false prophets, all these false lies... they become heard Eddie. We know you lie, cheat and steal... and supposably you're some gangster? I suppose it's not easy being a poor, broken man... that title is the only thing that's keeping you alive Eddie, it raised you from the dead! You're extremely lucky that this week you'll continue to be holding that, it's just a matter of time before the burning fire lights out... Just pure darkness. You won't see anything, but if there's even a tiny bit of light... the only color you'll see is red. But you're so used to that color, red is something that has poured out from your skin for days... you made yourself bleed Eddie... You played mind-games with Kane... but this week... You cannot play the game, you can try... you can boast yourself to be in some sort of darkness but there's just nothing there Eddie. It's pure emptiness, like being in the middle of a dark alley and you look around... there's nobody there... but think of it as no escape. This week, you won't escape; this week is a war that I go into, a war that I will walk out whether I lose a limb or not... I fight to the death. You'll believe in me Eddie, you'll BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

Reactions: Doink

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"NOW IT'S ABOUT TIME
I STEPPED IN WITH THE GANGSTA LEEEEAN."​

"Gangsta Lean" by Jim Johnston begins to play over the PA system as the fans in attendance respond with a mixed reaction, some of them cheering and some of them booing, as the Global Champion himself comes rolling into the arena in his trademark low rider.

SDiKU.gif

The low rider bounces a few times before Eddie parks the car and then exits it and makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, his Global Championship worn over his shoulder, a steel chair in one hand and a microphone in the other as "Gangsta Lean" fades out to silence.

031.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Seth, you make me laugh, ese'. I mean, even jokingly entertaining that you could've stopped my ascension up the ladder is enough to get a rise out of me, but you're serious. What was stopping you, holmes? You were on the active roster when I made the jump from Smackdown to Raw, and beating people up is what you and Reigns do anyway, right? Well, that's the hype, anyway. Regardless of what your excuse is, until you actually prove that you can do something against me besides run your mouth, your claims are just that vato, claims. And it's not just the belief I have in myself that has me so sure you couldn't have stopped me then and stand even less of a chance now, and it's not just the fact that our match is going to be two out of three falls, somewhere I thrive, somewhere I can hurt you because the rules permit it. It's because, historically and factually, I'm better. When you can't fight like you've got some juevos and prove why you were entrusted to be the top champion in the first place, that's not a screwjob, guero, that's you failing to get the job done and making excuses for it when it comes up later.

Let's uncover some more truth. Dean Ambrose didn't beat you up to throw everyone off the scent of the heel trail just so he could turn around, give you what you both want, and align with you. Dean Ambrose beat you up because you're weak, and that's the exact same reason why I'm going to beat you up. You're at your breaking point, are you? What do you know about a breaking point? What do you know about truly being pushed beyond your limits? It's like you said, perro, it's your first singles match of two thousand fourteen. You're starting with a clean slate, which unfortunately for you means you don't have anything in the past month or so to back up these claims. The temperature of Latino Heat isn't the mystery, cabron, many who have crossed my path and been singed by it even slightly know it's pain and know it's hotness, what no one knows is how high that temperature can go, and it's because I haven't had to go there yet. And I won't have to next Friday either, because there is a way to stop Latino Heat, but it isn't Seth Rollins, and it isn't Roman Reigns.

See, there's a difference between being confident in yourself and being delusional, and blanco, you belong to the latter, unfortunately for you. You can talk about how you strive to be the best and work so hard until you're blue in the face from saying it, gringo, because your body of work just doesn't back it up. You have a golden opportunity on your hands, Seth, because the way I see it, there's a spot at the front of the line that's unoccupied, reserved for the number one contender to this Global Championship. If you managed to beat me, you'd jump to the front of that line no doubt, but we just keep coming back to that, don't we? IF you managed to beat me, IF you can beat me, IF you win. What you bring to the table isn't darkness, you're just clinging to the days of old, trying to maintain a semblance of edginess based on the garbage Jimmy Jacobs whitewashed your mind with, holmes, so don't even try to gain leverage with that, I can see right through it. Just like I can see through you trying to play off your vulnerability to mind games. You're not impervious, Seth, no one is.

But what intrigued me the most is you telling me that you fight to the death.

Eddie busts out laughing, almost in a maniacal cackle for at least a full minute before regaining his composure as though nothing had happened.

Be careful what you wish for, vato. Be careful what you wish for and where you are when you wish for it, and be wary of who you're around when you wish for it. Because if I decide to call that bluff of yours Friday and you have no choice but to play that hand, that tactical vest will serve protection in the same way that Roman running to your aid will, ineffectively.

Eddie lowers his microphone, waiting on Seth's response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seth Rollins looks at Eddie Guerrero with a serious look on his face before he looks towards the ground and looks towards the crowd.

tumblr_n0i3fe0wEo1qevcs2o1_400.gif

Seth Rollins:

This is all a joke to you isn't it Eddie? I've paved my way from the ground up... I walked through the darkness into the brightness just to be the man I am today... Ever since I found myself with Jimmy Jacobs as a mere fifteen year old boy... The things I went through, the infliction of pain that constantly riddles my mind to this very day... Yet you think I wouldn't fight to my very death... I'd sacrifice myself to prove a point Eddie. What everybody doesn't realize is I may not speak about the darkness anymore... but I still live it. I'll go home where the lights are turned off, just the Television on... That's the only light that I'll see. These thoughts, those harming thoughts... It worries you man, do you think for one moment that everything's going to be okay? Because it's not, it won't ever be OKAY! I'm not here for excuses, I simply don't have time for excuses. Last year, I was brought into the dark side... a deeper side of me was seen and I try to overcome it... but for some reason I find myself trapped into it. This is my persona Eddie... When there's a fight, I'll do everything for a victory. Even if you have to wrap me up in barbed wires, even if you set me alight! Do you think when the blood trickles down from the membrane that it's enough? Do you think when I'm all gashed out, pouring blood out of my forehead that it's enough? IT'S NEVER ENOUGH! As the days go by... The Shield unite together, to deliver a strong message. But tonight, it's only me... So don't worry about The Shield tonight, worry about Seth Rollins. Because when I am on my own, you get what you wish for. You want to hurt me, you've got it Eddie... but I can hurt you too... we both will be gashing out blood... Two out of three falls, trust me when I say this Eddie but I expect blood. I expect a war. You thought you were clinically insane when you took on Kane? You thought that was enough? Even though you managed to succumb to victory... you've not met your match yet. I am more deranged than Kane will ever be, I am more clinically insane Eddie! TELL ME! I AM INSANE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM! YOU THINK YOU DO... BUT YOU DON'T!

You think Dean won't join us? You really think that Eddie? You think you know the truth, but you clearly don't. As I said, you don't know me at all... you don't know Dean's intentions. We do! But tonight isn't about Dean, it isn't about The Shield. It's about me and you Eddie... so pay attention. Look at this, look at me when I speak to you! Don't go wandering over the place thinking you'll be attacked because you won't be. I'll be brutally honest, it'll be just us two colliding. If you think Dean delivered the beat down because I'm weak you're wrong. I'm far from weak, I will allow any beatdown week by week... but I am strong, I welcome such deliverance Eddie! If you want me to be sacrificed, I will... If you want me to bleed, I will! THERE IS SIMPLY NO STOPPING ME! I don't care about your damn Latino Heat Eddie, I will stop whatever you've got cooked up. Everything you've dreamed of, everything you've got going... it comes to an end. There is no if's or but's about it. It's the truth and you know deep inside this little streak of yours will come to an end, you know that even though you got pass Kane; that I'm more of a threat to the entire roster. You know I'm more fucked up in the head! I'm not here making things up Eddie, I'll be backing my words up this week... Oh ha-ha-ha... Trust me Eddie. I know I am capable of a victory here, I am a former International Champion and this week, everyone is going to see why they shouldn't have gotten rid of me when the restart happened. I'm here to prove a point, whether it's me using you as a stepping stone to get back up into the title contention... I'll use anything. So before I conclude...

KILL ME... IF YOU CAN!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Eddie raises his microphone to his mouth again, eager to retort.

8tD1G.png

Eddie Guerrero: You are absolutely pathetic. You are so starved for attention and malnourished when it comes to credibility from no one taking you seriously that you don't even care if the things coming out of your mouth make sense, as long as it sounds cool to you and some puto in the crowd in a Tyler Black t-shirt, I'm sure there's one in the arena somewhere. I've heard more coherent things from the Ultimate Warrior, ese', and I've heard less whining from Stevie Richards. You know when he was on that whole, "I'll show you, you'll see" tear? That's you, cabron, jumping up and down and pulling your hair, kicking and screaming and yelling and whimpering and crying until someone validates you as a threat, someone tells you you're not just a bunch of hot air floating nowhere, someone tells you that Seth Rollins is top tier talent. I didn't come out here looking to laugh, but you've turned what was supposed to be legitimate competition into a circus act as you parade around pulling shades of every sadistic wrestler's promo style out of your bag of tricks so you can score an edge. A little bit of Raven, some Cactus Jack, that's just the tip of it, holmes. Mankind, Dean Ambrose, and of course, you're biting style from me.

This garners a mixed reaction as Eddie tilts his head to the side, his eyes widening a bit as he exhales a frustrated sigh through clenched teeth. He tilts his head to the other side before holding his head straight up again, now raising his free arm and pointing at Seth.

I told you not to use this transparent strategy, but you persist, so it's time for you to learn that my advice should be heeded the hard way. You want to talk about a mind riddled with pain? I'm a man consistently in that kind of pain! Pain worth agonizing over, pain worth sharing with the world and painting the portrait of a man in despair. Your pain palls in comparison to MY paiiiiin! I HAD THE WORLD I KNEW AND LOVED TAKEN FROM ME, CONSEQUENCES FOR SINS I DIDN'T EVEN COMMIT TO DESERVE THEM! What are you in pain about? The fact that gueros see the vest and shoot you in the juevos with a paintball or two? That fans across the globe chant, "Heads or Tails" at you because they look at you and remember that they left Oreos off of their grocery list? Or do they chant, "Kaitlyn" at you, because if I wasn't looking at your adam's apple, I'd swear you were a bitch.

The crowd, "Oooh"'s at this as Eddie's anger becomes reserved again.

I don't yell and scream because I want people to fear me, they already do. And I don't do it so people think I'm crazy, because everyone knows that I AM. The difference is I have been diagnosed while you, as I've stated, are just clamoring for attention.

As he continues, his anger begins to rise again.

When was the last time you competed in a match that you found yourself wrapped in barbed wire? Show me that match! Show me the match that you were set on fire! Show me the match that you were POURING BLOOD FROM YOUR FOREHEAD, because I don't recall you going through a scant bit of that, vato! YOU....are the masochistic equivalent of a wigger, holmes, you admire so much about the culture that you're convinced all you have to do is talk about it and people will believe you lived it and continue to live it. LIES! I've HAD blood pouring out of my forehead, Seth, blood that I released! From wounds that I created! Have you EVER experienced that? No! Because you FEAR...TRUE...PAIN. You WINCE at the mere THOUGHT...of true agony. Well...

Eddie smirks.

You're due a taste of it this Friday. And although there will be no barbed wire, I promise you blood and I promise you fire, because the flames of Latino Heat are rising and it'll be sooner rather than later that they'll lash out and claim another meal! And when they do....(Eddie leans in and whispers) You'll discover quickly that you aren't a match for me. (Eddie chuckles maniacally for a moment before continuing, no longer whispering.) That you aren't even the slightest bit insane. (Eddie laughs more heartily) And that you CAN be stopped! But...as these realizations hit you, it'll be too late. Such a fitting day for this kind of thing to go down, because on that day while everyone else is expressing their love...I will be expressing my hate. I will make Velocity the stage for the first Valentine's Day massacre the world has seen in quite some time, and the first that the UWF has seen... ever. What do you do when a man asks for death? You give it to him. And trust me, holmes, I have the ability.

Eddie looks coldly across the ring at Seth as he finishes speaking, waiting to see if Rollins has more to say or not.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seth Rollins slides out of the ring as he looks at the crowd and points to Eddie Guerrero.

tumblr_n0tn9zQFLd1qh0kauo1_r1_250.gif

OOC: Ignore the text in this gif.

Seth Rollins:
The ability to keep on talking, isn't that right Eddie? All these words you spit out of your mouth. Finding every possible way to try and break me down. You're failing Eddie; I simply will not fall. But I'm reeeeeeeal glad you're wanting to kill me, I'm sacrificing my own body and soul for something I love and the death is near. Man, I cannot wait to see what it's like to feel like death. Just to not be able to breathe, just be in pure asphyxiation... Struggling to breathe. The roles could be reversed, Oh, they surely could! But I don't ask for attention around here Eddie, when I want something... I'll get it. This week, I asked for death, I asked for blood and trust me I will get it because I will make you step up and deliver. But at the end of the day you'll find yourself struggling to get the job done. Who the hell is Tyler Black? Could you please explain that to me? As far as I'm concerned my name is Seth Rollins; unless you want to be known as Black Tiger or Mascara Magica; I suggest you shut your mouth. But all these people you list, all these people you name... They are simply nobodies to me Eddie. You're just wishing you could be me, you know deep inside that I have a raw talent. You know exactly what I am capable of but you still, like everybody else believe that I mean nothing around here! I didn't become Champion because it was handed to me; we both won Money in the Bank. We both used the opportunity... but you had it a little easier than I did. You didn't have the entire roster trying to stop you from making it to the top, you didn't have Vince Russo trying to break you at every possible chance. Yeah, I walked into this building and everyone said I wouldn't get so far. You're just a fuckin' Vanilla Midget, as if you'll be able to accomplish something around here. Nobody believed me! But I did it didn't I Eddie? I got there, then I got thrown into a match... Yeah, I lost. What can I do about it? But the fact is... I never once got my rematch clause. Now I want you to remember that Eddie... Because when I beat you tonight, when I suffocate you until you're at a point of asphyxiation... I want you to remember that I'll come back for you. For another taste, for more... then when I take that Championship belt off you... The management will sadly, give you a rematch clause. Yeah, I got every damn right to complain and whinge Eddie! I get nothing in return! So think of this as my revenge, my rightful plot... it all begins with you!

You think I'm trying to be like Raven? Mick Foley? Even Dean Ambrose? Just who do you think you are Eddie? I am my own damn man! These people have nothing on me! Especially Dean! He knows deep inside he's one of us, that he needs to belong. But this week, like I said previously... it's about me and you! You want to talk about the pain you've been through, well done... I should completely applaud you. Let's applaud Eddie shall we? NO! Listen to me carefully... You may have suffered through some stuff here in UWF... But I... I put my entire body and soul just for a mere $20 in the indies. Those injuries weren't enough to cover my insurance policy, they certainly weren't enough for me to get surgery. I'm still a broken man Eddie, but I fight through it. Whilst everyone here is getting enough money to look after their injuries... I'm going to injure everybody in my path so bad that the money won't be enough... limb by limb, they will be broken! But you're just thinking I'm some sort of bitch, amusing right? You have absolutely no idea who you're speaking to Eddie. You think I'm just some newcomer who fluked his way to the top? Do you think I'm just a newcomer who's yet to understand the business? That's where you're wrong. I understand everything!

You want to talk about Barbed Wires? Fire? They were all under a name I no longer go by. Yeah, I lied when I said who the hell is Tyler Black. I accomplished a lot under that name, but now... I will accomplish more under Seth Rollins. It's a name that everybody will remember. This is my place to shine, my place to prove that I'm not just some push-over. When I say I am deranged, delusional and demented... I mean it. People say Raven, Mick Foley and Dean Ambrose are psychos but have you even seen the dark side of me? Nobody knows what to expect around here, nobody knows how fucked up I can get... So Eddie, I want you to bring the best you can... because I certainly will... We are in the main event for a reason, you're a Champion and I am a former Champion. Just perhaps, this company has finally believed in Seth Rollins. They want to see what I can prove, nobody else will be in the ring after us other than the ring crew... but will there be a ring? Will the ring crew like to clean up after the bloody war we're going to? For those in the front row, you might want to move about ten rows back because what I'm going to do to Eddie will be everyone's worst nightmare.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Eddie smirks at Seth before responding.

tumblr_lukqw7qd8f1qzx70zo3_500.png

Eddie Guerrero: You want to know what death is like, Seth? I'll tell you, because though I live and breathe, I've been through it. I've experienced the worst kind of death, the kind you're cognizant for, the kind you live to tell about, as contradictory as that sounds. Death is colder than anything you've ever experienced; gone are the days that you get to hug and kiss your wife and tell her how glad you are to be her husband, gone are the days you get to tell your daughters how much you love them, that you get to be encouragement to your nephew, that you get to entertain the fans you got into the wrestling business for. All of that gets replaced when you die, and it gets replaced by blackness. People remember you how they so choose and there's nothing you can do about that, nothing you can say or do to change it, because you're dead.

Eddie closes his eyes and stops for a moment, breathing in deeply, holding the breath for a moment, and then gradually exhaling. He then opens his eyes again.

I've been to the cemetary that I'm supposedly buried at, holmes. I've walked through it, the blades of grass brushing against the legs of my pants as I pass headstone upon headstone until I arrive at the one that my family arranged for me. I've seen the headstone, I've ran my fingers across it and tasted the dust on the lettering, I've seen the picture they put in it, and all of it makes me ill. Death is not something to look forward to, nor is it a state to be admired. Sometimes as the anger festers forth and the bitterness expands from within me until I feel on the verge of literally exploding, all I want to do is press reset. There are days that I wish I could close my eyes and have everything back to normal when I open them. No Vince faking my death, severing my marriage, destroying the relationships with my daughters, and destroying my career, just joy and prosperity on all fronts. But, it can't happen that way, and it's all because the damage that has been done to me is irreversable.

Eddie's eye and nose twitches.

As much as I dislike you, I wouldn't wish this on even you, because it's hell. In a lot of ways, sure, I enjoy the pain, I love the anger, and I use my hatred to get what I want and get to where I need to be, hurting every poor soul to cross my path and smiling from ear-to-ear about it. But in a lot of other ways, it's a burden, a burden I didn't ask to carry, but a burden that I will carry until I experience my actual death because fate has arranged these events so that I'm destined to do so. I understand your confidence, vato, I do, but for you to think that I am going to experience any sort of struggle ridding myself of YOU, you're delusional. Why would I want to be you when I can be me? Wrestling royalty, the Global Champion, the "Latin Arsonist" himself. Speaking of the Global Championship, if it's a shot you want, ese', it's like I told you in the beginning, all you have to do is beat me.

Eddie smirks again.

YOU are your own man? Someone that's truly his own man has no use for the word, "us", because he travels through life alone, blanco. He might not be present with you right now, but the two of you ARE a package deal and as long as that stands, you can't call yourself your own man. How long until Roman decides to stop being a perro and starts being a man? Actually, sabes que, the better question is how long are you going to keep contradicting yourself. In one breath you say that I know exactly what you're capable of, and then in another breath you said that no one knows what to expect from you. Well if I know what you're capable of, it would stand to reason that I would know what to expect from you, right?
You're starting to hang yourself with your own words, but don't worry, the time for fighting with what we say is almost over, and the time for waging this war is about to begin. And when that war starts, while you're trying to make a reality out of what you think their worst nightmare is, I'll be succeeding in making a reality out of what I KNOW yours is. Believe that, holmes.

Eddie lowers his microphone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.