UWF Velocity - 2/14/14 Card!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Card for the Special FRIDAY NIGHT VELOCITY RE-DEBUT! 2/14/14!!!

WWE_Velocity_Logo.jpg_thumb.jpg

UWF Velocity officially returns live on UWF.com as it shifts on from it's usual Wednesday Night to Friday Night! With the Slammy’s taking over both RAW and Smackdown this week, the COO Triple H has decided to bring back Velocity for one more night to accommodate those remaining superstars into an intense-filled episode of Velocity! Witness as the Superstars of the UWF comes together for this action-packed Friday Night event and amaze you beyond your wildest imaginations!

MATCH ONE

Jeff Hardy vs Austin Aries

Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png
vs
AustinA_zpsc2e5e961.png

It's a double return for both of these Superstars! Jeff Hardy has been on a Leave of Absence ever since the first Smackdown after the Brand Merge, while Ausin Aries has been MIA for quite some time. Both men want to make a big impact in the UWF, so they will be getting their opportunity to do so! Watch as the two highly skilled competitors will be battling it out in the opening of the Friday Night Velocity! Can Austin Aries overcome the being known as Jeff Hardy, or will Hardy overpower 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived'? Only time can tell as they enter the ring next Friday!

MATCH TWO

Curtis Axel vs Ryback

MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png
vs
BIGUY_zps9822c0f2.png

Ryback and Curtis Axel are also making their debuts as both of them are set to take on each other in singles action. Both of them are having their tryout match live on Velocity. If the Board likes what they see then they shall be heading to either RAW or Smackdown. If not... well then there's always next year. Will the duo impress the members of the Board and get contracts for t he UWF or will they fail? Find out on this week's Velocity!

MAIN EVENT MATCH - ' Non Title: Best Two out of Three Falls Match'

Eddie Guerrero vs Seth Rollins

EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png
vs
Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png

There is word going around that Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are in hot water for not putting out enough effort to meet the UWF Management's expectations; which is a part of his agreement for their contracts. Therefore POTUF Randy Orton is giving a chance for Seth Rollins to redeem himself by taking on the Global Champion Eddie Guerrero, who retained his title against Kane in a Chairs Match at the Royal Rumble! And so Seth Rollins doesn't get the win early and cop out, the main event of Velocity will be a best two out of three falls match! Can Seth Rollins impress the Board with his in-ring work or will Eddie Guerrero make the match look easy with his ever-so growing reign of dominance? Tune in for this episode of Velocity and find out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Ryback and Curtis Axel is a tag team lol :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

There is word going around that Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are in hot water for not putting out enough effort to meet the UWF Management's expectations; which is a part of his agreement for their contracts. Therefore POTUF Randy Orton is giving a chance for Seth Rollins to redeem himself by taking on the Global Champion Eddie Guerrero, who retained his title against Kane in a Chairs Match at the Royal Rumble! And so Seth Rollins doesn't get the win early and cop out, the main event of Velocity will be a best two out of three falls match! Can Seth Rollins impress the Board with his in-ring work or will Eddie Guerrero make the match look easy with his ever-so growing reign of dominance? Tune in for this episode of Velocity and find out!

Thought I'd pick up on this quote... but I'm in hot water? Every week I bust my ass out and TT, whether I go 1-1 or 12-11... I still show up and very rarely I don't. But I have found myself to be consistent and more consistent than some around here... So I have no idea what this entire quote means because I do show up and I've already TT'd.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I know they are. I want to see who the better team member is :p

Well I thought it'd be a little to early for that since we only are just now debuting. But if you insist lol. I'll try to TT in the nicest way possible to my tag team partner haha.

Dash

Reaction score
Looks like Velocity is going to be a packed week for the Greatest Ryback That Ever Lived! :p